Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just out of mass, didn’t combust into a ball of flames. That’s me done now til September pending no deaths weddings or christenings

Sitting on the couch. I was having a think there about some posts recently. I was a bit upset afterwards because I started to unfairly compare my boyfriend to others. He cuddled my worries away last night. So he may not be the most on the ball when it comes to buying me things or running around after me but he is my person and I love him :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I thought I saw Thunder clouds earlier right enough...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting on the couch. I was having a think there about some posts recently. I was a bit upset afterwards because I started to unfairly compare my boyfriend to others. He cuddled my worries away last night. So he may not be the most on the ball when it comes to buying me things or running around after me but he is my person and I love him :)

I hear ya. I had a much more my type guy throwing himself at me today and telling me I am perfect but my man is the only one I want so go away rich Singaporean dude. (I might regret that when I sober up)

Sitting in my building lobby wrecked drunk waiting for pizza. Umm pizzaaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, nursing a slight headache. Went to that party last night and didn’t get home till after 6am :eek: nice to meet up with people from home but I’m getting too old for this up till 6am craic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from coffee with a very interesting and interested person.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Getting in the Christmas spirit now :D

Carside

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Deskside studying all weekend for college exams which are on next Saturday. One last push and once I have them done I can properly get into the Christmas spirit :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

The missus got a ps4 game for her birthday off a friend so we're playing Shadow of the Colossus. I only play girly games so I'm scared! :o

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    The missus got a ps4 game for her birthday off a friend so we're playing Shadow of the Colossus. I only play girly games so I'm scared! :o

I am on the ps4 myself. Me and my horse out on the prairie.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I am on the ps4 myself. Me and my horse out on the prairie.

Red Dead Redemption 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up in Cairo, had lunch in Jeddah and will sleep in Khartoum :)

And who knows where I might end up tomorrow night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Reclining, watching Liverpool v Everton, a big slice of toblerone cheesecake on lap, a cup of tea on the side.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Falling asleep at work in the Airport.

It's so quiet...

It's the calm before the storm of the Christmas holidays! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching the Liverpool match here too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,163 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after Bar-B-Q and swimming laps.

Just got back from meeting my friend to get my phone charger from him. That was a looooong day of scarcely using my phone :o

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Red Dead Redemption 2?

Yes Ma’am.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time to ponder how much I need my job again :pac:

Shivering me timbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside having the hair of the dog after a late night at a friend's 50th last night, that's two weekend's of partying done with and another one in county Clare next weekend!

Cosy in bed watching the Bionic Vet on Netflix. It’s basically the same as Supervet, which I’ve seen loads of, but it never gets old for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Kitchenside waiting for the vegetable tagine to finish. Meant to start it ages ago but was too busy finishing a long neglected project. Starving!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Cosy in bed watching the Bionic Vet on Netflix. It’s basically the same as Supervet, which I’ve seen loads of, but it never gets old for me :)

Ooh something to watch the next few days whee!.

Ooh something to watch the next few days whee!.

It’s old at this stage, but that doesn’t bother me

Be new to me :)

Just deskside.. Sense of duty got the better of me....

Ridiculous weekend of drink and grub.. Home on couch with the hiccups.. Tough job trying to be the strict sensible parent and preaching do as I say not as I do.. Can someone else adult for me for December.. Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,167 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting onboard my second airline flight of the day, same airline same aircraft type but old crappy interior.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭greencap

• Advertisement

greencap wrote: »
    in bed.

gripped by the fear.

Nothing worse.. It'll be fine x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement