Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting in car listening to Christmas fm.......

Hurry up...hurry up....hurry up...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the hairdressers for a much overdue colour and cut.

Just turned on the radio and one of my favourite songs(Tom Petty/Won't back down) came on.. Taking it as a sign that I'm going to have a good day.. Clutching at straws lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Half up (sitting up in bed), listening to the rain outside and wondering can I take a Duvet Day ;)

8 hour stopover.........!!
    Guess I'll head into Oslo & look around.....

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Half up (sitting up in bed), listening to the rain outside and wondering can I take a Duvet Day ;)

I'm all yours 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Putting together some IKEA furniture for a client.
    Forgot my battery screwdriver in the workshop so back to the old manual screwing with my hand.
    No smart reply please. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. A bit fed up. :confused:

Edward M wrote: »
    Putting together some IKEA furniture for a client.
    Forgot my battery screwdriver in the workshop so back to the old manual screwing with my hand.
    No smart reply please. :)

I'm all yours too 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Have just fallen into bed after an unreal gig in London :D

Who did you go and see?

Morning all :)

''Tis a cold one

Workside

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote: »
    Who did you go and see?

''Tis a cold one

Workside

Morning Auto.

Your posts in the morning are like a wee comfort blanket.

Wishing you a good day :)

northgirl wrote: »
    Morning Auto.

Your posts in the morning are like a wee comfort blanket.

Wishing you a good day :)

Aww thank you :)

Hoping you have a great day too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Candlemass

in office, headphones in listening to tunes to block out the constant chatter about the weather this morning :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , watching Mark Cagney doing a segment on toys with three children ,, and he's doing a great job of it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading out for a long long walk with Mrs S.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Work-Side, waiting for some of my Christmas deliveries to arrive and also chatting to a nike chat bot trying to get an order changed.....and working as well I suppose.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside dying from the heat ,high of 33 tiday

I'm all yours too ��

Forget them and come away with me Cinderella 😘

Bedside dying from the heat ,high of 33 tiday

Forget them and come away with me Cinderella 😘

Hurry home babes... 😂

So busy here can't do any personal stuff. We still have no broadband/TV in apartment but SKY can't get in so contemplating Virgin Media which is already set up. So used to SKY I'm putting off getting Virgin in. Will the to do list ever end?! :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hurry home babes... ��

Adelaide airport coming home

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Suffering ferocious headache, the one pain I truly can't handle, I need to be knocked out.
    Happy humpday!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Work-Side, waiting for some of my Christmas deliveries to arrive and also chatting to a nike chat bot trying to get an order changed.....and working as well I suppose.

Talking to my 5th Nike chat assistant :mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On the train en route to a hospital appointment. I’m off my face on Valium and solphadol. I booked a seat on the train because my back is in a heap and an old woman is sitting in it and I would feel awful asking her to move. Actually feel like crying

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Autosport wrote: »
    Who did you go and see?

''Tis a cold one

Workside
    Went to see Tremonti. I'm very lucky. Second time this year for me. :)

I'm bed side. Didn't get to sleep til about 3am. Will get up soon though

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Two rounds of toast made, one with strawberry jam for herself and just butter for myself, headache easing hurrah!.

Shoes, i often can't give up my seat and it feels awful, i hope you get on ok..

On the train en route to a hospital appointment. I’m off my face on Valium and solphadol. I booked a seat on the train because my back is in a heap and an old woman is sitting in it and I would feel awful asking her to move. Actually feel like crying

Feel better Shoes. That's awful :(

Went to see Tremonti. I'm very lucky. Second time this year for me. :)

I'm bed side. Didn't get to sleep til about 3am. Will get up soon though

Not one bit jealous :P

Now in the pharmacy stocking up on cold
    And flu medication :( temperature and sore throat :(

Hope the doctors can help you xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

I hope they can sort out what's going on with your back, it sounds so painful. Like Grem, sometimes I can't give up my seat and I feel so uncomfortable when an elderly person gets on the bus and gives me a dirty look for not giving up my seat but sometimes I'm just too unwell to do it. To be fair you booked your seat and you were in pain so you'd have every right to ask her to get up, even though you'd feel bad doing it.

I'm doing a bit of online Christmas shopping, it seems to be never ending this year.

• Advertisement

Bedside cant sleep in his blasted heat.

*hugs* feel better

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement