Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Autosport wrote: »
    Oh no don’t tell me your female or non binary gender :D

No, I have a mickey :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

To paraphrase Mick 'Croc' Dundee

You call that a Mickey .....

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Is Ted jealous :D

Poirot is a fine looking man ;)

:D

Not going to drag this further into the gutter.
    Autosport wrote:
    Poirot is a fine looking man

David Suchet or Peter Ustinov version?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Edward M wrote: »
    Just in from work.
    Picked up the dog from the vets on the way home, vet says he has kidney failure, prognosis not good.
    We will watch him for a week or so and if he doesent respond to the treatment he is on then it will be best to have him humanely put down.
    No appetite myself now and will have to tell the others when they come in.
    Bad week ahead as I suspect from the vets tone it will only end one way.

Oh I’m so sorry. I still remember vividly when we lost our dog. I still think about her often. It’s not easy, but at least if you do have to put him to sleep, he won’t be suffering anymore. Doesn’t make it any easier though

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    :D

Not going to drag this further into the gutter.

David Suchet or Peter Ustinov version?

David Suchet, it’s the accent ;) not abit like the Tipp accent :D

Autosport wrote:
    David Suchet, it’s the accent not abit like the Tipp accent

It's the little grey cells.

Couchside channel surfing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Watching Podge and Rodge.. don't judge me :)
    One of the Pussycat Dolls is on with them and she hasn't a clue that they are ripping the piss out of her.

In bed. Just had a Double Dip for the first time in years. Still as good as I remember! Morrison’s had an offer of 5 for £1 so I couldn’t resist!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

A double dip, oh wow i'd love one!

• Advertisement

Bedside and absolutely wrecked but it's getting closer to the big day :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside and absolutely wrecked but it's getting closer to the big day :D

This day 2 weeks is Christmas Eve my favourite day of the year.

Just in bed after watching an episode of The Royle Family that I've seen loads of times but it still makes me laugh out loud everytime, it's the one where they go the caravan site.. its one of the few things on TV that I actually find funny.

A double dip, oh wow i'd love one!

It went down well I must say! They had Dib Dabs too, I’m thinking I’ll have to go back for some of them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh the nostalgia, my heart.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

gifted wrote: »
    Neither had I..lol lol......they were on special in Aldi so I thought I'd try them......they look like an old persons testicles but they taste fabulous..lol lol

Cut it up into chunks and simmer it in milf with some garlic, when you can put a knife through the chunks drain it.....blitz with a hand blender...add some butter and grated nutmeg......you can thank Google for the recipe lol lol

Exactly the typo one would expect from Gifted :pac::D
    :D I laughed... so much :D
    Still on the couch.. (I did spend 9 hours on housework today I promise.) whereas yesterday I did nothing. At all. I actually had a sore rear from sitting down all day.. It was fabulous :D (sing that like barrowman :D)
    I shall try that recipe when I find an old man's testicle to boil.. Jaysus, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Heading home, Dubai duty free on the way :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a cupan tae :3

Hmm, what is Smurf getting in the duty free?.

Seph, spare cuppa for me??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

smurfjed wrote: »
    Heading home, Dubai duty free on the way :)

Wish I had more time to explore Dubai airport but we had to go straight through as we would have missed our connecting flight :(, the place is huge!

Hmm, what is Smurf getting in the duty free?.

Seph, spare cuppa for me??

You better believe it!

*Slides a cup across the counter to gremmy*

• Advertisement

Seph, my hero :)

Seph, my hero :)

😎😎

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Workside

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Wish I had more time to explore Dubai airport but we had to go straight through as we would have missed our connecting flight :(, the place is huge!

There is a great series re Dubai airport; I caught it on youtube...., simply ask for Dubai airport... three whole series..

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

In the office, hot coffee, rearin to go after recent bout of exhaustion

Edward M wrote: »
    Just in from work.
    Picked up the dog from the vets on the way home, vet says he has kidney failure, prognosis not good.
    We will watch him for a week or so and if he doesent respond to the treatment he is on then it will be best to have him humanely put down.
    No appetite myself now and will have to tell the others when they come in.
    Bad week ahead as I suspect from the vets tone it will only end one way.

(((((HUGS))))

Please, go to the pet forum here? We all support each other at these times. I lost my dog a few weeks ago and they were so supportive ..

And maybe get a second opinion?

Off to buy another suitcase!!

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Grace7.... have you considered disconnecting the battery when you leave the car?

Kind man, but the car is way past any help in too many areas now. It is a 00.. Been on borrowed time for a while I knew this time would come. I needed the car when I was market trading fundraising, to get around, but those days are over. Now it is different. Insurance alone.

My kind neighbour the ferryman is charging the battery this week; it holds well but is on a very exposed quay. I may get two more outings!

Then it will come over to the island as what is called an "island car"; no insurance or NCT etc needed. It will be a great help here as my mobility is getting limited. I have not been to the other end of the island yet!

New part of my life! I lived a decade on a small North Sea island and was not off it the last five years so am used to it. Holds no fears, just an adjustment is all. A challenge!

Meanwhile, abed, having fed my starving (!) cats with as much raw chicken as they can hold. Quiet days until Friday now.

Still awake bedside , feeling very tired
    rearin to go after recent bout of exhaustion

Look after yourself!

bubblypop wrote: »
    Off to buy another suitcase!!

Where ya headed?

• Advertisement

Where ya headed?

Home ðŸ˜
    After 18 months away, I will be back Friday!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement