Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Graces7 wrote: »
    (((((HUGS))))

Please, go to the pet forum here? We all support each other at these times. I lost my dog a few weeks ago and they were so supportive ..

And maybe get a second opinion?

Having my tea and toast, heading out shortly.
    Everyone down a bit here, the gosson got up and went off, he didn't even make a try for my toast, unusual.
    Off to work, doggie is still mobile though not eating still, have to force feed his pills.
    I know my vets well, they don't make mistakes, there's two in the practice.
    I'm working not too far away so will come home for lunch to check him and get his pills in again.
    We are all agreed that he not suffer unduly and after Friday when his pills end if he is showing no improvement then that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,164 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Leaving Dubai duty free, stocked up on Tobacco (not for me) and electronics, €400 gone in minutes and NONE for me 😀

Already scheduled for work tomorrow so tired already, that’s over 30 days without a night at home.

Glad the wife accepts this, although the dog will be pissed !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside at the 8-4:30 job that pays the bills..

northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside at the 8-4:30 job that pays the bills..

Its great that you have one ng and the bills are getting paid :)

I'm half out of bed. Busy morning.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching a trailer for a Korean zombie movie called Train to Busan, I think Asia do the best horrors, there constantly coming up with new ideas and the west has a bit catching up to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

for seph and all ...defying you not to laugh even once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUqzM88kE2A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Hoping someone who can't receive messages is okay.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, drinking tea and watching Iron Man. Thinking about how much I’m actually looking forward to going home for Christmas. Came out of nowhere but I actually can’t wait! That’s unexpected!

Wondering why the person I'm being trained in by (sort of) is trying to hang me to the boss already. F**ked off is an understatement. :mad:

northgirl wrote: »
    Wondering why the person I'm being trained in by (sort of) is trying to hang me to the boss already. F**ked off is an understatement. :mad:

deep breaths....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

The morning seems to have vanished in a flow of pottering and drifting. Just realised it's long past time for the coffee to be brewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Still have this head cold and also have a lovely Husky voice :D

Workside

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Jervis Centre (#22)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Beasty wrote: »

Beasty what do the numbers mean?.

Pub, upsetting kinda day. Off to cook up a storm shortly and collapse..

Autosport wrote: »
    Still have this head cold and also have a lovely Husky voice :D

Workside

Love a a husky voice :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Pub, upsetting kinda day. Off to cook up a storm shortly and collapse..

It's the number of coffees he has had today. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's the number of coffees he has had today. :pac:

Hah very hah. Tuesday clearly not the comedy club here :p ok ok I used think that originally

Beasty wrote: »

See you in ten minutes! :pac:

Beasty; I have only ever been in one Costa and have no idea where they might be in the wilds of West Mayo.... The once was in Killarney when I had no internet or phone after that St Stephens Day storm a few years back knocked my satellite dish out. The staff were so very kind and allowed me all the time I wanted without a purchase

Enjoy the visit!

Schoolside waiting for the troops.. Pishing rain here, heading home to cook and clean but heading out later with friends for grub and a drink,will be home early.
    Welcome home Sephy.. What dya bring me? 😜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

will be home early.

Quoting to remind you of this tomorrow morning!

It's dark and gloomy here too, no rain yet though. But the cold is like a damp cold that gets in to your bones. Yeah I could do some exercise to warm up but ...the effort.

deluging here and I am fighting off an amorous kitten who is wrapping herself around my hands..... enjoy the evening! Blessings and peace

Homeward bound.. Beauty appointment awaits... it's lashing :mad:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,163 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Myself and my husky voice are now heading on a Roadtrip ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In work. Alumni drinks tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Hiding from the showers in Waterford, waiting on bus.

Finally bed.

I did cook up a storm now I'm done til feck knows!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

It's a secret so please keep it to yourselves
    I am only posting once for each different one I visit in each separate thread. Hence the Jervis one should be the 22nd different one I've visited since this thread started. Except I made a cock up and repeated one - number 16 was the same one as number 2. So it's really only 21 to date, so please don't tell anyone.

To those not in on the secret, it's a very special sequence of numbers based on a mathematical formula - one that we all rely on.
    n+1=n+1

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside just woke up from a nap :3

Welcome home Sephy.. What dya bring me? ��

I'll show you tonight 😉😏

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement