Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Feet up, in front of the fire. Too comfortable to get up for a G&T.

Off Out for our end of unit work party.
    Hopefully not too hungover tomorrow!

Just going to wash my hair and have a quick shower, apply a little bit of fake tan and some "au natural" make, dim the lights, light some candles and chill some beers.. you wouldn't know who might call like 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch after a sneaky doze, spent the early afternoon sitting round the campfire in 4 year old school having soup and toasted marshmallows, this was Instead of the usual rattling off key carols :D rain held off til we were leaving.
    Such a lazy week. Back to the gym on Thursday if I behave and my nurse is back on duty. I also need to renew my membership. My other Christmas present to myself :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside after my adventuresome Roadtrip :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside with cupán tae. Body scrubbed in preparation for body tan tomorrow night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Homeside, watching the Liverpool match.

My nerves....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside but heading to the kitchen steppy time for a cupan tae :3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

The morning seems to have vanished in a flow of pottering and drifting. Just realised it's long past time for the coffee to be brewed.
    I refer to this as a trail of distraction, happens to me regularly, especially Sunday mornings

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Homeside, watching the Liverpool match.

My nerves....

Nerves are firmly shot.

Can relax now

:D:D:D

• Advertisement

From me to you :)

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, watching the Lakers game from last night. Cold but I can’t lie down because my hair is wet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch, that little nap I had earlier? Yeah, now I'm not tired. So I folded all the laundry that I've been putting off since Saturday. 5 big baskets. Woohoo. I feel accomplished. :)
    Physio for Elliot tomorrow, that'll be the physio I got him ready for this morning.. Til I realised I'm a dope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I am the worst sleeper ever ever ever. Xmas is my busiest time. I was wrecked after the weekend and my 6 day week. Went to bed early. (10:30) I woke up about midnight. I feel like I’m awake for the day. Just pulled on my clothes and am currently going for a walk. Neither dog wanted to come with me, god forbid they get their paws wet. It’s actually quite nice out. Feels like spring

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Took the mutt for a walk, then a car drive to deliver duty free, answered a couple of work emails, now having Nespresso on the balcony as the sun rises. Life is good when your day starts at 5am:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭NSAman

8.45 pm and in the office trying to get stuff transferred.

Dogs hungry and they are being brought home shortly. I suppose it will be an all nighter here based on the speed of this processing.

Still I have the TV Coffee and there is a surprisingly good take away open until 10... so if all comes to all, the couch will be a comfortable place to sleep.... if I can at all..;)

Getting ready for airport bound again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Getting ready for airport bound again.

Where are you off to tedo?

I'm bedside side awake

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

Workside

Bedside having a cup of tea. Woke up at 4:40 so decided to go and pick up a parcel from my Parcel Motel locker. Not a good idea to get back in to bed, will probably be late now

• Advertisement

Where are you off to tedo?

Heading over to the Man City Hoffenheim match tonight. Got a cheap ticket/Hotel package.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Having my tea and toast watching am.
    Doggie deteriorated rapidly yesterday to the point of leaking blood, vet came and we ended his suffering then.
    Made him a little coffin and we laid him down last night with a marker.
    Going to work shortly, no heart for much today.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Struggling to get going. Have sick kids in the house so sleep has been broken all week. Not enough coffee in the world right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Edward M wrote: »
    Doggie deteriorated rapidly yesterday to the point of leaking blood, vet came and we ended his suffering then.

Sorry to hear that Edward. :(

Still bedside staring at the ceiling

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Bedside having a cup of tea. Woke up at 4:40 so decided to go and pick up a parcel from my Parcel Motel locker. Not a good idea to get back in to bed, will probably be late now

Seems we all woke during the witching hour poochie

*spooky music plays* :3

Sorry to hear that

*bro hugs*

Edward M wrote:
    Having my tea and toast watching am. Doggie deteriorated rapidly yesterday to the point of leaking blood, vet came and we ended his suffering then. Made him a little coffin and we laid him down last night with a marker. Going to work shortly, no heart for much today.

So sorry to hear that Edward. :(

I know it might not feel it right now, but you did the right thing. The poor mite was suffering.

Don't rush to try and replace him, give the family time to grieve.

So sorry for your loss Edward.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Autosport wrote: »
    Myself and my husky voice are now heading on a Roadtrip ;):D

Pity you are so far away or I would have commissioned a roadtrip with shopping! ;) Pay your petrol!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Autosport wrote: »
    From me to you :)

Bedside

Loved that so much I accidentally closed the site down ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement