Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside. Couting down the hours now til I can just go and get ready and get into the pub. Argh!

Pub sounds beautifully tempting. I’m super jealous.

Deskside. Couting down the hours now til I can just go and get ready and get into the pub. Argh!

Bits crossed lol.. Have a ball, play it cool.x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bits crossed lol.. Have a ball, play it cool.x

Lol "bits". Christ on a bike!!!!!!!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

MY Fitbit says that I slept for almost 13 hours today :) Guess my body needed it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lighting the fire. That wind would cut through you.
    🌪🌬

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just back from getting my nails done. Stopped in McDonald’s on the way home for a toffee latte. Enjoying that before I have to go and do laundry

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

sinking slowly in the west... have a lovely whatever-you-are-doing evening..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Finishing up and going to the pub to meet a couple of buddies who are heading stateside for the Xmas. Mrs says she will pick me up later.
    Mr landlord has been rang and some sambos will be out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lol "bits". Christ on a bike!!!!!!!! :pac:

She learnt from the best..................gifted lol lol :pac:

She learnt from the best..................gifted lol lol :pac:

He's a bad influence alright.

BTW I did a little shopping earlier and picked up a few bits for you.. Laters. 😜

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

He's a bad influence alright.

BTW I did a little shopping earlier and picked up a few bits for you.. Laters. ��

Too kind! watcha get me?

Too kind! watcha get me?

Wait and see.. 😂

Couchside.. Loads to do but no motivation.. 10 more mins and I'm definitely going to start..

Roomside Only Unpacking now LOL!
    Wait and see.. ��

Couchside.. Loads to do but no motivation.. 10 more mins and I'm definitely going to start..

Curious now! :3

Sure you may as well make it 20 now, put the feet up etc :3

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, The Pavilions (#23)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Stomping through town..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Just off to the cinema to watch the Wreck it Ralph sequel with the little one

Home.
    Dogs head on my knee

Kitchen, only making dinner now. Time got away from me, I didn’t realise it was so late

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Ballina...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

gifted wrote: »
    Ballina...

Which one? :P

In work and on the hard stuff. Lemsip blackcurrant

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Still working :mad:

Now I've been to the school twice, cooked dinner, had dinner, cleaned the house in between....but I'm still bloody stuck to this computer now until I hear that someone in Nigeria has approved something. This is torture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In my car stuck in stop start traffic and have decided that my next car will definitely be auto

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭yew_tree

62nd floor of 3 WTC in NYC. Heading home to Ireland this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Pub. Watching vhristmas party goers getting a head start.

Bed under the covers. Absolutely freezing and can’t get warm at all. Knowing my luck I’ll get warm just as I have to leave the house again

Bedside watching Rocky 3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Which one? :P

In work and on the hard stuff. Lemsip blackcurrant

Mayo...now in easkey in Sligo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Ah hell....half way thru the movie some wagon puked like a waterfall.... she'd been drinking and the place stank to high heaven...herself and her fella had to clean it up...and they fell asleep doing it!!! mid to late 50's is my guess... think I got a whiff of vodka..and cheese

We moved seats ...and stayed to the end because she enjoyed the movie...but fck me....I can still smell the manky bitch :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Ah hell....half way thru the movie some wagon puked like a waterfall.... she'd been drinking and the place stank to high heaven...herself and her fella had to clean it up...and they fell asleep doing it!!! mid to late 50's is my guess... think I got a whiff of vodka..and cheese

We moved seats ...and stayed to the end because she enjoyed the movie...but fck me....I can still smell the manky bitch :D

CHRISTMAS!:D

At the kitchen table supping on a beer after the pub. It was starting to get too full of once a year drinkers when the Christmas party gang left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

That's disgusting. I don't know why drunk people go to the cinema because all they do is make noise then fall asleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement