Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

nibbling leftover lunch, cold but still good,,,, listening to gale music and rattlings. and rain smashing against the windows.. default. snug and warm as are the cats.. what more do we need!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after literally decking the halls. Good craic and a nice atmosphere. Now to light the fire. I'm glad I had the oil set to come on earlier.

That's an evening for the fire, TV and a drink,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside Attempting to write some code for the first time in about 3 and a half weeks.
    Guzzling tea now. On the second cup (Barry's of course).

My man *high five*

I’m sitting trying to decide on the last couple of Christmas presents needed. My own daughter is dinosaur crazy, so I’m looking at one that roars because she is currently running around roaring like a dinosaur, so it might save her a bit of effort :DOhhh and a couple of Manga books for Sephers :D

:eek: Too kind!

:pac: :3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GoneHome wrote: »
    I've a few beers chilling in the fridge as a backup.

Very important to have these :3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finished shopping and even managed to buy myself a little present :D

Rain has stopped but flash floods everywhere. Oh what to do tonight :D

I'm feeling mischievous ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

:eek: Too kind!

:pac: :3

I’m checking my list twice Sephy :p:D

Also waiting for the kettle to boil :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Finished shopping and even managed to buy myself a little present :D

Rain has stopped but flash floods everywhere. Oh what to do tonight :D

I'm feeling mischievous ;):D

Brace yourself Tedo. 😂

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JazzJaquzzi

In Germany bracing myself to go out to the midnight shopping event tonight. Much things to buy. Many crazy people. Wow.

Roomside lighting candles
    I’m checking my list twice Sephy :p:D

Also waiting for the kettle to boil :D

*Slides cup across the counter and looks away*

Ohh look at that my cup somehow ended up all the way over there :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Brace yourself Tedo. ��

aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

A3Z4.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

In Germany bracing myself to go out to the midnight shopping event tonight. Much things to buy. Many crazy people. Wow.

Don’t forget to get a mug of Glühwein with a shot and a real Thüringer Bratwurst. :)

Deskside hitting buttons on boards. Just had a nice cuppa and exactly ten spekulatius. My prescribed dose for this evening. :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

About to head to work, there will be many sorry heads after staff party last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In mams crippled with a hangover watching the rugby. She is making homemade chips! Yum

In town in my favourite pub having a cocktail with my ex.. Told my friends I'm home for the night.. Nervous now.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Home after two Christmas parties in the space of 24 hours. I have a house to myself, dog by my side, hot chocolate in hand, and the Muppets' Christmas Carol on the telly - can't get much more relaxed than this!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

About to put on another load of washing , exciting :p

Am beginning to think NG is either A - too hungover to post , or B - the night went exactly as she wanted and it has turned into a Christmas Party weekend .
    For two ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Settling down with a Powers absolutely jaded. Hard week but productive and another one next week. Hate these dark days long nights it's like cave living. Roll on the 22nd:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Autosport wrote: »
    Finally homeside, had a crazy day and evening and going to get my Christmas shopping finished tomorrow :)

Hope NG had a great party :D

Mixed thanks! Lots of good chats and lots of flirting and much much more but also a bombshell dropped which made me very sad. Left around 1.30 which was late compared to most. He was so hammered he didn't even notice and then got a phonecall at 4am which I didn't hear as I had long since gone to bed. Suffering badly for it all today but will pick myself up again.. Feels like he's the one, never felt this way but there's just so many complications..

Hope you got all your shopping done :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    About to put on another load of washing , exciting :p

Am beginning to think NG is either A - too hungover to post , or B - the night went exactly as she wanted and it has turned into a Christmas Party weekend .
    For two ;)

Spent 5 hours doing laundry and cleaning today Mam so I know all about it

Unfortunately that was my therapy for things not going how I would have liked..

When I woke at 8 to a missed call at 4am I dearly wished I wasn't alone but obviousy it is all for the best.

Bedside, hoping a good night's sleep will improve the mind.

northgirl wrote: »
    Spent 5 hours doing laundry and cleaning today Mam so I know all about it

Unfortunately that was my therapy for things not going how I would have liked..

When I woke at 8 to a missed call at 4am I dearly wished I wasn't alone but obviousy it is all for the best.

Bedside, hoping a good night's sleep will improve the mind.

Aw , I'm so sorry it didn't go as you hoped NG :(
    But , you put yourself out there and put your heart on the line , it's his complications preventing this from going further at the minute , not yours .

Hopefully things will seem a bit better tomorrow .

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Aw , I'm so sorry it didn't go as you hoped NG :(
    But , you put yourself out there and put your heart on the line , it's his complications preventing this from going further at the minute , not yours .

Hopefully things will seem a bit better tomorrow .

As always Mam you're bang on the money there.

I'm going to try and have a restful day tomorrow :)

Thanks for being so kind. x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Just heard that an old dear friend of mine has lost her brother to a hit and run by cork airport in the early hours of this morning....horrid times

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Sirius.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That's awful Sirius

So sorry to hear that Sirius ,

Just heard that an old dear friend of mine has lost her brother to a hit and run by cork airport in the early hours of this morning....horrid times

So sorry Sirius. Read that this morning. Horrific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

That's terrible S. Heard about that on news earlier. Devastating for any family having to deal with sudden finality like that. Your heart would go out to anyone having to deal with it.
    Feeling tired here, going to bed after a virtually nothing type of day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

On a flight heading home, they gave me the option of going now or waiting until the evening, i didn’t trust them 😀😀

Hate to say it, but some of the people on this flight really really stink !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, back in Ireland :D

• Advertisement

Sitting in work worrying about a friend..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement