Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

If I was out on a balcony here, I'd become airborne.

Lieing in bed listening to the gales.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mr170

On the Luas on the way to work. It's a dirty morning would of loved an extra hour in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

In work for my last shift until January 4th. I can't wait for the break and to just do nothing but relax, watch TV and eat turkey sandwiches.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Wind woke me early so I got up, got coffee'd and made some breakfast. Deciding on whether I work from home or venture into the office today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In the living room, boiled eggs and toast to hand, watching am news.
    Brother in law on way to give me a hand today, going to install some wardrobes and an understairs hall unit in Cavan.
    BIL is grand craic, looking forward to the day with him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train to Dublin

Dog wants to go out for walk.....
    Can't believe I missed this guy! Wants to drag me out in the dark rainy wet morning......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home alone for the day and absolutely nothing on the calendar...….what shall I do?...….I may wash windows... or wash the car.....or take a walk first maybe.....I'll play it by ear.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Tithebarn, L2 (#24)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Train, sinuses acting up glands swollen. Sweaty - gone home sick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Trying hard to keep my SH*t together. Day 12 in a new job and being treated as though I'm 2 grades above what I am and I should expect what to do in a role. Curt e-mails from the person who is meant to be somewhat helping me but they are so stressed out all I'm now getting is grief. NOT letting it rattle me. Put a proper training plan in motion and let's get cracking.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Tithebarn, L2 (#24)

Where is this Tit Barn?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

Roadtrip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Dining roomside (of the kitchen) having a nespresso and make believe tea with honey.. I'm flipping knackered today, but I have the back broken in the grocery shopping this morning in Tesco.. It was nice and quiet and I'd only gone in for nappies and rice milk but ended up with a small trolley full.. But I think I've come up with a desert that I can have for Christmas that won't kill me.. :D (mentally or physically)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Clayton Sq, L1 (#25)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Costa Clonmel :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Just finished a takeawayafter a hectic morning. Back to work but all I really want to do is go back to bed!

Back deskside. Lunch turned into a fiasco. 2 people running extremely late. Had a fight with my dad. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back room side after dropping the bf to the train station. Enjoying a cup of tea before I get started on packing. Back to Ireland tomorrow

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Suffering from the fear.. I'm an idiot. Etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting watching the sea, mutt in the back seat watching the world pass by.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Debenhams. With Mrs G.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to Renaissance music on CD

Autosport wrote: »
    Costa Clonmel :D

Mental note

Must head over to Clonmel soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Met someone for lunch, said my goodbyes as she was going to a toyshop Xmas shopping...I ran thru a mall to creep up behind her and grabbed her bum....she screamed....the 2 auld ones coming out of the shop screamed.... Sirius walks away feeling content at the mayhem :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, up to my neck in blankets and still absolutely freezing. Packed away a little of my stuff but didn’t feel well enough to do the rest, hopefully I’ll feel a bit better later and will be up for doing some more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

counting minutes till going home.. not looking forward to traffic lol
    oh traffic lord have mercy on me pretty please :d))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

About to start repairing a ripped Santa hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching cartoons and sucking a lollipop.

• Advertisement

Getting ready for bed. Was going to stay up and watch TV but bed and laptop far more appealing.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement