Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bar side with a long drunken night ahead of me. I really should have eaten more before arriving.

Awaits drunken postings later.
    Lot of hugs needed here today, luckily i'm in fine fettle for delivering some..

Couchside eating mushrooms

Hugs available here Gremmie. Deskside with bowl of cereal watching the Chase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

cbyrd wrote: »
    So, three things you need to practice,
    Breathe in
    Breathe out
    Say fcuk it.

That has to be advice of the year!!!

Back at the desk after putting up my parents' outside Christmas lights (a bit late!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Shoesday, lovely pics, so jealous.
    NG, keep your chin up, you can and will cope I'm sure.
    Kitty, so sorry to hear about your gran, hope all goes well for her.
    Just home myself, nothing too hectic today and met an old friend for lunch, enjoyed the catch up.
    Off out to wifeys Xmas party, should be good as I know a lot of her colleagues and their partners.
    Feeling xmassy at last now, looking forward to it all now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitty and Srameen , hope you both get good news asap on your loved ones .

Home , tired , nothing new there !
    Tomorrow is a new day :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Trundling to work..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Our relief after a medical scare for one of the grandchildren recently was, it turns out, premature. Sitting at home worrying and not in form for anything.

Oh so sorry sram. Hope all turns out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Srameen and Kitty I hope you both get good news, not easy and less so at this time of year xx

I am sitting outside Tesco waiting on the teenager and youngest to come out, they have been in there ages and I am tired and hungry and beginning to feel desperate :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitty and Srameen , hope you both get good news asap on your loved ones .

Home , tired , nothing new there !
    Tomorrow is a new day :)

No Mam. Tomorrow is feckin' FRIDAY, not ANEWDAY.:D

To Kitty, Srameen and NorthGirl and any others having real life punch them in the head at a time of year when everyone wants to be happy, I wish you the very best and hope things work out for you and that your Christmas is a good one. It's the worst time of the year to have anything happen to anyone or be unhappy.

I've just left my tech desk and sent a few fook off emails to the type of Corporate people that deserve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Hugs to whoever needs or wants one :)

Just finished work and only 5 more sleeps to go :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside reading about the conjuring 3 , sound spooky 😱

Is that new?

About to start The Omen Part II :D

To everyone that sent their good wishes and thoughts, a massive and very much appreciated thank you. I'm under no illusion that there are far many others out there worse off than me and I'm an empath so when I know someone is struggling I feel it strongly too. It comes to us all, I don't think anyone, or very few escape.

It really means so much just to be able to write down a few short words and have such lovely, bolstering support. Thank you ALL. :) I am humbled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm sitting by the fire knitting :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Boxing now Whist!
    -Better not beat me crossing!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside again, just spoke to my dad. My granny is okay, obviously in a lot of pain, but she should be okay. He told me too that my grand uncle in London is in hospital with a broken hip :eek:

Srameen, I hope the diagnosis will be okay, thinking of you and your family

Grandeeod wrote: »
    No Mam. Tomorrow is feckin' FRIDAY, not ANEWDAY.:D

To Kitty, Srameen and NorthGirl and any others having real life punch them in the head at a time of year when everyone wants to be happy, I wish you the very best and hope things work out for you and that your Christmas is a good one. It's the worst time of the year to have anything happen to anyone or be unhappy.

I've just left my tech desk and sent a few fook off emails to the type of Corporate people that deserve it.

I can't remember what day of the week it is half the time G , hence the new day :o

Hope you get to relax and enjoy a bit of time away from the desk :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I can't remember what day of the week it is half the time G , hence the new day :o

Hope you get to relax and enjoy a bit of time away from the desk :)

Corporate Ireland will be off work from Christmas Eve until January 2nd. Fook em! I have a few nixers lined up before New Years Eve. No invoicing or BS. Finished on Sunday, but still enjoying myself even if Mrs G. is grumpy as feck.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm in Eddie Rockets ****its with a pal :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Just back from the neighbours we were tasting a new whiskey for both of us. Finished tomorrow around 4 off to the barber's for a shave and haircut. It's the little things. I'm beginning to relax already:-)

Watching the darts, too lazy to go downstairs to make a cuppa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Watching the darts, too lazy to go downstairs to make a cuppa.

Is it worth turning over. Should be second round now ish?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Corporate Ireland will be off work from Christmas Eve until January 2nd. Fook em! I have a few nixers lined up before New Years Eve. No invoicing or BS. Finished on Sunday, but still enjoying myself even if Mrs G. is grumpy as feck.:D

Ah not too bad so , there is a light at the end of the tunnel :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work, missing the darts, listening to Boris Brejcha instead

Is it worth turning over. Should be second round now ish?

Good match on now, King Dekker.

Going all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

Laptop is on the counter-top and listening to music. Candi Staton you got the love 1986.
    Then it turned into a really good song 11 years ago. Via The Source, THEN Florence and her machine ruined it with her cheesy voice and fondness for touching her own hair a lot.

Just wanted to wish you all a happy Crimbo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Merry Christmas Red!

I’m just going home, saw this on Facebook and trying to figure out who’s dogs I could borrow to recreate. ����
    https://ibb.co/Mp6zx2b

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Merry Christmas Red!

I’m just going home, saw this on Facebook and trying to figure out who’s dogs I could borrow to recreate. ����
    https://ibb.co/Mp6zx2b

The donkey has me in bits. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Try_harder wrote: »
    Boxing now Whist!
    -Better not beat me crossing!

Won E5- taco fries and coke!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Is that new?

Its out next april,I read they have loads of material for movies because a lot of them are based off the notes of Ed and Lorraine Warrens case notes,

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally home again and now it's off to bed as I have an early start tomorrow

J shave and haircut.

Nothing better :-)

• Advertisement

Where else but in the leaba. I slept for about three hours earlier and now will have more sleeps. Daddy bought a million boxes of chocolates and biscuits for the nursing home, says he "pick one". My little eyes went out on stalks. It was like being a kid again :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement