Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Waiting for Mr Cbyrd to collect me from the mechanics, car is finally getting her beep beep fixed.. Thank fcuk. I never realised how often I use it :D I'll be driving around now beeping everyone waiting for someone to ask if I got it for Christmas.. So I can say.. Yes.. lol :D

Dad's birthday today, I woke up at six this morning and was flooded with memories of birthdays past, especially the ones at work.. Had a little cry and thanked him for minding us.. I wonder what he'd make of my 3 youngest that he never met..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Halfway to kitchen side, one last effort and then I don't have to do this for 2 weeks!

You can do it poochie :3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Made it to deskside! The lights just went off, someone trying to tell us something!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, just got a Christmas card.
    https://ibb.co/44dGHVR
    They put my dogs on the Christmas card too. I love it. I’m so happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, still adjusting to being back home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side knitting again :)

Bit annoyed. Over the last few months, a debt collection 'agency' has been ringing my UK number and leaving automated voice mails addressing a completely different person. In the last hour I've blocked the latest number they're using and they've left a further two messages. I've blocked at least five or six different numbers and they'll then use a different one when I block them. Did a search online and they're not the most reputable so I never answer them.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,749 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilling at home in my dressing gown, work is winding down for the Christmas season. Looking forward to the break. Some last minute shopping to do but not getting stressed about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭lennyloulou

just gone to bed. 12.09 am. North West Tasmania.
    two blankets plus duvet. Flannelette PJs on.
    Australian summer, I don't think so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home from hospital, it's a waiting game with test results telling us very little. But, slowly, the prognosis is becoming more positive.

Thank you all for the kind thoughts. If any of you pray, we'd appreciate a mention.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Home from hospital, it's a waiting game with test results telling us very little. But, slowly, the prognosis is becoming more positive.

Thank you all for the kind thoughts. If any of you pray, we'd appreciate a mention.

Hoping with everything I've got that this turns around for your family. You'll be in my prayers.

I'm couchside, should be making food for the masses but half of the went shopping so I'll wait til later.. Might make more coffee..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

At the coalface and to all of you who are finishing up work, enjoy :) my next day off is Christmas Day :D

Kenley Square Machine thinking of you and your family xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

IMC Galway..... Watching Creed 2 with my nephew..... it's either this or sit in traffic!!!
    Will sit in traffic after the movie instead!!!

Happy Christmas all..... Don't post much but love this thread :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'm flying tomorrow. I've nothing done. Crap! So I guess I'll continue sitting here playing my game and let tomorrow Succubus worry about that :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cork city , watching the rain in o Brian's, thinking I might go for a pint if places are too packed which I.perse they are :3.

Thinking of you your family srameen , hope it works out for the best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Just saw your post Kenley Square Machine. I'm hoping you'll have more news soon and that it will continue to be positive, that would be the best Christmas present you could ask for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Thinking of all of you going through hard times as I wait to see a doc. My cold seems to have become a chest infection and as an asthmatic that can land me in hospital easily so gonna try sort it now.

Was meant to be at my work Christmas lunch today but even showering to come to docs was a draining task so not sure 2 hours each way on a bus and trying to be sociable at lunch would have been feasible.

By the stove trying to defrost my toes, they’re so cold! Meant to be heading to Limerick to go to the cinema with the bf, but he’s out drinking with people off his course so god only knows when he’ll be ready. Ah well, no rush

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Finishing off the last ten minutes of my work year. Feels good, really looking forward to a good break.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    By the stove
    trying to defrost my toes,
    they’re so cold!

Put a return between the first 3 phrases in your post and you have a potential award winning poem! :pac:

Poochie is poet and she didn't know it :3

• Advertisement

Poochie is poet and she didn't know it :3
    Well Kitty is the poet, I’m just bringing it out in her!

Put a return between the first 3 phrases in your post and you have a potential award winning poem! :pac:

:eek: I could be famous!

Cork city , watching the rain in o Brian's, thinking I might go for a pint if places are too packed which I.perse they are :3.

Am I on your mind Sephers? :p

I'm in a cafe waiting on my samitch.

Srameen I'm thinking of you and yours. I'll light a candle x

Srameen, fingers crossed for you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Post office. Here over 20 mins. Still nowhere near the counter. Defo hitting the pub after this. Mrs G will have to keep an eye on the quarter chickens I have in the oven.

Counihans pub, pint no 2 :3

Emmmm sure :pac:

Can I have some of your samitch :3?

Srameen I'm thinking of you and yours. I'll light a candle x

Ahhhh cheeky I just noticed what you did hehe 😁

Well Kitty is the poet, I’m just bringing it out in her!

Don't be so modest poochie :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Hoping and praying that you hear good news soon. Take care.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Prayers and best wishes Srameen.
    In the local with my young lad and my nephew.
    Having a coffee myself as I'm driving later, but this pair are starting a tare with a few of their mates.
    Going for dinner with my mam shortly, she is in town shopping and wants us to meet her later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement