Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just back from the cinema with himself. Went to see Sorry to Bother You, very good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

chillin with a beer watching crap tv. happy to be off until the 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

northgirl wrote: »
    New one on Netflix

Any horror there tonight 😦?

Omen III :D

I have the box set, watched it first time when I was about 7.. Got all the back story on how the cast and crew were affected by the making of it. :o

Duvet day.. Lol. It took me a couple of seconds but I did lol, they want to install a second one cos one is not enough... Apparently... Loud enough like.. (it's not)

On the couch. I've had a couple of drinks.. First in over 2 years. Tomorrow will be fun. I'm thinking 10 or 11 am class in the gym to work off the calories, ffs, when did I lose all my fun :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m just home and in bed. Insanely stressful week

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

In bed and wide awake

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Busy buzzing about, not so much deskside this evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Lying on my couch watching Kate Winslett Xmas #1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel room, just back from the gym so enjoying a Nespresso, lunch in 2 hours and working tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

abed, listening to a wind torn deluge and the sound of happy cats munching raw turkey,,,,, and wondering what else is going to go wrong spectacularly!

The connector to the gas cylinder has failed. ie no cooker. Kind neighbour will try to get another today...but I am waiting for the legalism to cut in. New laws that only a qualified fitter? They wanted e350 last time and I got it done off the record.

So no car, no cooker, no money.... ah well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Having tea and toast, no work but can't sleep mornings for some reason.
    I will do a few small jobs outside early on and see what's in store for me when herself gets up.
    I'm sure she will want to go somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At the kitchen table suppin an OJ. Hoping Mrs G is up for an afternoon out. Just the two of us as Ive organised a sitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Getting ready to go and meet friends for a Christmas brunch. Up at the same time as work time but somehow I managed it no problem today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Watching Die Hard... sipping a Redbreast 12yo cask strength and looking forward to a lunch date later

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Awake since 5 with head cold. Blocked nose driving me insane.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Making my way back from work..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Think I will close down; almost out of pain meds and still no access to medical care so all in all hibernation calls.... Blessings and peace to all at this time.... be safe

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Only 3 more sleeps :D

Workside

Work. I’m exhausted. Thursday I got home at 11:30, work from 8. Had a shower, fed my dogs, and went to bed. I was back in work for 7am, last night I was home at 12:05, was too wrecked to get a shower so went straight to bed. Back in work this am for 8:30. I have no Christmas shopping done. I am barely even getting a lunch. Nearly over the hardest parts though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Bedside....feel very naughty with Grem, Auto, Shoes 'n all working all the hours that God sends

Think I'm alone but keeping a low profile just in case.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Work. I’m exhausted. Thursday I got home at 11:30, work from 8. Had a shower, fed my dogs, and went to bed. I was back in work for 7am, last night I was home at 12:05, was too wrecked to get a shower so went straight to bed. Back in work this am for 8:30. I have no Christmas shopping done. I am barely even getting a lunch. Nearly over the hardest parts though.

I really don't know how you're doing it Shoesday, I guess coming up to Christmas is your busiest time so hopefully you'll get a good break over Christmas.

Organising my medication for the next two weeks as I will be in Reading :D Also need to pack presents and try not to freak out. I've told myself as long as I have the presents and my passport with me then the rest doesn't matter. Oh and lots of valium :D

• Advertisement

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I really don't know how you're doing it Shoesday, I guess coming up to Christmas is your busiest time so hopefully you'll get a good break over Christmas.

Organising my medication for the next two weeks as I will be in Reading :D Also need to pack presents and try not to freak out. I've told myself as long as I have the presents and my passport with me then the rest doesn't matter. Oh and lots of valium :D
    Working til Xmas eve, (half day) going to work Stephens day just doing makeup’s so it won’t be too bad, off 27th 27th 29th, back 30th and 31st and then I’m taking ten days off. I haven’t had holidays in so long. I’ll have the paint wore off the walls at home from all the cleaning I’ll get done :D

Enjoy reading, and the Valium. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchenside eyeing up another slice of toast :3

Ahhh here ! You need to look after yourself, now go buy a sandwich and tell one of the other gals to watch the fort :3.

Just back from lively crisp sunny walk with the dog. Lovely morning!

Plate of boxty now to set me up for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in a hotel room which happens to be on the approach to the local Air Force Base, started hearing a lot more aircraft than normal so went outside to see what happened to be an airshow, no health and safety laws here so we literally have fighter aircraft screeching overhead at about a couple of hundred feet. I missed the large stuff like the C130s as I ignored them, but watching 10 waves of 2 fighters was pretty impressive not to mention loud. (F15's, Typhoons, Eurofighters, Tornados)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

In East Clare having a coffee with the sun shining in..the long days are great !!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Deskside printing out colorful dragons.:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXvMeupScTs

They are quite easy to do. Will be funny to do a handful of T-Rexes with the kids of a friend of mine at christmas days. Free food for me, spare time for the parents and fun time for the kids.:D

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QW3E-ZMv5zI

There are a lot more of these gimmicks to find for free.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Been in town early, fed the birdies by the river, did some shopping, had a chat with my friend and now going to vacuum a bit, have a shower and resume my "couchiside" life :D

In the cot awake too early but my partner is off home for a few days so being nice before she goes..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Mooching around Longford Town, its crazy busy.
    Picked up some small gifts for relatives little ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Watching goosebumps2 on the couch with my daughter... she's as sick as a small hospital and can't move.....no lunch date for me, ah well...after Xmas will be grand :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement