Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

I'm glad to hear you are ok Shpud x

I'm sitting in the car having my think.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm sitting in the car having my think.

Best place for a think is definitely the car :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Need a good think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home, had a fight with mam, it’s Christmas alright. Banging headache too :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm out of bed folks....like a bear with a sore head.....have to shake it off as the three chicks are looking at me funny......ok they're giving out to me lol lol....gonna head to my happy place and get the Panna Cottas ready for tomorrow....

Hope everyone in here will have a great, happy, safe Christmas day tomorrow.

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    I'm out of bed folks....like a bear with a sore head.....have to shake it off as the three chicks are looking at me funny......ok they're giving out to me lol lol....gonna head to my happy place and get the Panna Cottas ready for tomorrow....

Those chicks are fierce lucky to have you gifted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Autosport wrote: »
    Best place for a think is definitely the car :)
    I normally have mine in the shower :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

You too Gifted - by name and by nature :D

A wonderful day to you and yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Well, I have to say, dinner was amazing. :D
    The turkey was juicy, the stuffing was perfect and everything was timed to perfection. Opened a couple of gifts after (we always open one on Christmas eve, usually from the gang in Navan cos its new jammies) we won't see half the kids til new years eve so they opened most of their gifts from us.
    I have to say I enjoyed it immensely. And now to get the small babies hyper about santy before bed.
    I'm so happy to have had all the babies here today, especially Elliot, it was such a different time last year. He's snug in his new fluffy jammies watching the lights on the tree.
    Happy Christmas everyone, I hope all the sickness eases for you and santy is generous and plentiful.

cbyrd wrote: »
    Well, I have to say, dinner was amazing. :D
    The turkey was juicy, the stuffing was perfect and everything was timed to perfection. Opened a couple of gifts after (we always open one on Christmas eve, usually from the gang in Navan cos its new jammies) we won't see half the kids til new years eve so they opened most of their gifts from us.
    I have to say I enjoyed it immensely. And now to get the small babies hyper about santy before bed.
    I'm so happy to have had all the babies here today, especially Elliot, it was such a different time last year. He's snug in his new fluffy jammies watching the lights on the tree.
    Happy Christmas everyone, I hope all the sickness eases for you and santy is generous and plentiful.

So happy for you CByrd. What a well deserved day you had. I can only imagine that you are on cloud 9 :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying on the couch, one dog head resting on my left boob. One dog body lying across my legs gazing into the fire

Lying on the couch. Back all out disk & nerve damage so Conjuring 2 now methinks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

In my sisters house in Wexford- in bed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

^^ Ouch

Eating brown bread and real butter..

Couchside, feet up and watching my favourite man :)

‘‘Tis the life :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Couchside, feet up and watching my favourite man

How'd you find me.

At home watching telly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Perched on the couch, Love Actually on the box, gifts exchanged between meself and the missus and the wee one's presents all laid out for the morning. We told our families today that baby number two is on the way. It's been hectic enough the last couple of months so delighted to be able to kick back and enjoy the Christmas now.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone and may 2019 bring ye the very best of luck. We're not a bad ould bunch on this thread. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭orourkeda1977

Trying to talk her into the traditional christmas ride

^Congratulations Bones :)

Waiting for a text that's not coming. Realising I may have totally misread a situation. Oh well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couch side after demolishing a mince pie. Will be heading for a bath soon and then into my Christmas PJ’s

Fantastic new Bones.. Congrats x

Congratulations bones!!!! :D

I'm in the leaba. Daddy is gone to mass. I'm half asleep here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Perched on the couch, Love Actually on the box, gifts exchanged between meself and the missus and the wee one's presents all laid out for the morning. We told our families today that baby number two is on the way. It's been hectic enough the last couple of months so delighted to be able to kick back and enjoy the Christmas now.

Have a lovely Christmas everyone and may 2019 bring ye the very best of luck. We're not a bad ould bunch on this thread. :)

Great news bones, you're a great daddy :).
    Funny how infinite fart announced she was expecting a kid next year too 🤔🤔 what are the odds ehhh? 😮

😁😆

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Great news bones, you're a great daddy . Funny how infinite fart announced she was expecting a kid next year too 🀔🀔 what are the odds ehhh? 😮

We're going to call him Napoleon Bonafart :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

We're going to call him Napoleon Bonafart :D

Lol :D
    Congratulations to you both !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Congratulations Bones!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Wrapping....honestly.....I hate it cos I can't do it....looks like a 3 year old did it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud I am happy you’re getting help, I wish you a very happy and peaceful Christmas wherever that may be x
    cbyrd wrote: »
    Happy Christmas shpud, hope you get home fobrthe festivities :D
    Samsgirl wrote: »
    Great to hear from you Shpud2. Take it easy and hope you have a lovely Christmas.
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Good to hear from you Shpud. Hope you get home for Christmas. Be well!
    Good to hear from you Sphud....your sounding positive....fingers crossed for you
    northgirl wrote: »
    So glad to hear from you. You've been missed. Can't tell you not to be anxious cause I know that doesn't work but try to think positive and we're all sending you massive support and hope.
    Succubus_ wrote: »
    Glad to hear from you Shpud, hoping you enjoy your Christmas :)
    Shpud, so, so good to hear from you. You've been mentioned nearly daily here.. Hope you are doing ok..

Didn't think you guys would miss me that much. Unfortunately I am one of the few not to be discharged or given an overnight pass so I am here in my room alone except for a nurse keeping me on suicide watch like they have been for the past week or so. I can hear the faint sound of music on the intercom and am just gonna wait for the medication to kick in and I'll fall asleep. I might try post more when I feel up to it. Merry Christmas all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Didn't think you guys would miss me that much. Unfortunately I am one of the few not to be discharged or given an overnight pass so I am here in my room alone except for a nurse keeping me on suicide watch like they have been for the past week or so. I can hear the faint sound of music on the intercom and am just gonna wait for the medication to kick in and I'll fall asleep. I might try post more when I feel up to it. Merry Christmas all

I am on my own for Christmas too Shpud, but that doesn’t mean it has to be a bad Christmas. It means you’re on your way to getting better and to having many many many more christmases at home in your future because you deserve them and you deserve to be happy.

Have a you day tomorrow and be so proud of being brave enough to accept help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement