Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd forgotten that people keep strange hours this time of year, i wonder how many kids are up already?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

I'm currently in the Philippines lounging at a swimming pool in 31c sun.

But I am missing home today as I won't be having an Irish Christmas dinner..sadly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At the bank, benefits of a foreign country on Xmas day, full teller services

Now food shopping time 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    You and I are unrequited love but my love for teddy is forever

Tiz the season of goodwill, i will pause the spell I have over you. You are free to share your love and attention to all.

:D :P :pac:

Happy Christmas all.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

I waiting for the kids to wake.
    Great to hear from you Sphud. Checked regular here for you. Here's hoping some brighter days are on there way for you.
    Happy Christmas guys x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Keisha07

Alone in the kitchen trying to resist a slug of Bailey's in the coffee my eldest girl is spending Christmas in Singapore and the youngest has outgrown santy it's not the same but I hope i will hide that when the others surface.. Enjoy all your smallies and these early Christmas mornings.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside bursting for the Jack's but too lazy to get up 😏

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Bed. Cat lying on legs. Willing myself to get up and go do a parkrun.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch marveling at how generous Santa is.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

quickbeam wrote: »
    Bed. Cat lying on legs. .

Lucky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, having fed the hordes... last of the raw turkey and when I light the fire i will gather in the bones and cremate them!

Lit my tall Christmas candle, which will burn all the day long now. Between the Crib and the Christmas tree

Breathtaking peaceful! Love early mornings here. Not a sound, and a deep silence that is like no other.

Later will potter to the shore. What a sweet life! So thankful

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, opening my stocking. Have had an awful few weeks, but came home yesterday to my mams house. The house was lit up to the nines, the dinner was amazing, my brother came home in the afternoon...

I was in bed by 8pm but woke up to a santa stocking outside my door. I just love my parents to bits!

Beautiful morning in the Phoenix park, perfect for our walk.
    Missed the traditional dinner last year, so really looking forward to it today.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

quickbeam wrote: »
    Bed. Cat lying on legs. Willing myself to get up and go do a parkrun.

Give yourself a break. It's Christmas morning! Go for a walk later in the day if you really need some fresh air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Reclining, tea and toast to hand, chores done, waiting on everyone to get up and we can exchange presents.
    Feeling excited as a little brat.
    Merry Xmas to everyone, hope you all get something really good and have a very enjoyable day.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

In Work until 7pm

Meleftone wrote: »
    In Work until 7pm

Ouch. Thoughts and prayers are with you. Although hopefully overtime pay will compensate ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

On the couch thought a wonderful life was on but no -all sh1te on currently so browsing

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Rajasthan in Western India. Not much sign of Christmas here!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭mean gene

Meleftone wrote: »
    In Work until 7pm

Enjoy the massive wages on offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed...got up with the three chicks for santa. But I've come back to bed as I'm feeling horrible ...hurts when I cough and aches and pains all over

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Give yourself a break. It's Christmas morning! Go for a walk later in the day if you really need some fresh air.

Nah. I made it. Nice atmosphere here so far. Lots of Santy hats. And better weather for a run than this time last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Might as well keep you guys some bit updated on myself so. I've had a **** night, been on suicide watch and had very little sleep but I've also had a hot shower, a small breakfast and I've the world's best nurse looking after me until I go out for a few hours later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed, listening to all the excited kids out playing. Smiling. Hope I'll get to experience it with my own..... some day.

Have a wonderful day everyone. X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 JazzJaquzzi

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Might as well keep you guys some bit updated on myself so. I've had a **** night, been on suicide watch and had very little sleep but I've also had a hot shower, a small breakfast and I've the world's best nurse looking after me until I go out for a few hours later.

Ah Shpud. Ya poor thing. Fair play for keeping people posted- shows you're a nice person! I was there myself at one stage. The ominously-named Unit 9, in Blanch hospital. Lots of nice people from all walks of life there. You'll get through it. Just keep on a-trucking, and know that there are lots of random people on the internet rooting for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Best of luck Sphud..you are a fighter..fingers crossed it will sort itself out..
    Happy Christmas everyone..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Good on you for getting help Shpud , you'll get there as you're a fighter , we're all rooting for you .
    Enjoy the hours out later :)

gifted wrote: »
    Bed...got up with the three chicks for santa. But I've come back to bed as I'm feeling horrible ...hurts when I cough and aches and pains all over

Dropping a soothing hand on you.. Drop of the oul moonshine on those bones will have you up and about shortly. 😜

Morning all and Merry Christmas.. Have a peaceful day wherever you are and whatever you do.. Ive had a lovely morning, Santa was extremely generous and is now wondering wtf is left in the bank as she's planning some retail therapy as her own pressie.

Enjoy your day Shpud.. NG hope you're feeling ok hun.. Also I haven't seen Kfallon around recently, hope he's enjoying his day.

Hopefully we'll all catch up later for some drunkie shenanigans.. Have a good one lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Best of luck Sphud..you are a fighter..fingers crossed it will sort itself out..
    Happy Christmas everyone..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

gifted wrote: »

I’m raging for you. You were so excited for today for months! Feel better soon, that’s an order!! No but seriously, I hope you do manage to enjoy the day later.
    I’m in bed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement