Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Home from parkrun. Pringles and cupan tae for brekkie.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

And cat settled on the knee and watching yesterday’s Only Connect. There are worse ways to spend Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,162 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My little taste of ireland, also using Kerry gold butter and Wexford Cheese. Merry Christmas Bord Bia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, leaving for cork shortly to see relations :)

Happy Christmas everyone!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

quickbeam wrote: »
    And cat settled on the knee and watching yesterday’s Only Connect. There are worse ways to spend Christmas.

My kind of Christmas!
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Home from parkrun. Pringles and cupan tae for brekkie.

Breakfast of God's !

Kitchenside watching night at the museum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

fire finally lit.... temporarily out of stream but that is fine... pottering on youtube and all five cats are taking up the bottom half of my bed....

seph. you would love the sight of them! 4 zonked and one heading that way via a good wash...

calm after all the hype.... peace ..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Graces7 wrote: »
    fire finally lit.... temporarily out of stream but that is fine... pottering on youtube and all five cats are taking up the bottom half of my bed....

seph. you would love the sight of them! 4 zonked and one heading that way via a good wash...

Take a pic fast :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, about to get up and get Christmas Day started!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have a peaceful and relaxing day x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deep cleaning the living room before I glue myself to the couch for the day!

Strange Christmas, no presents but happy out :)

Happy Christmas All :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Happy Christmas Everyone :)

Oh what a glorious morning :D

Gifted I hope you feel better and get to enjoy the day with your chicks :)

NG I wish you nothing but good tv (reality or not) and hopefully the painkillers will work :)

Spud Sending positivity your way and take it one day at a time :)

Shoes I love reading your adventures :)

To anyone I've forgotten I apologise and I'll drop the hand :D

And to think Ted and Seph thought I'd forgotten them, the cameras are always on ;):D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Having post breakfast cup of tea. Pressies exchanged and pleased with my gifts.
    @Smurfjed I got a portable nespresso maker from my wish list based on your recommendations. Perfect present I didn't need, but will get great fun having my coffee on the go.

off to brothers for lunch later, looking forward to seeing the nephews!
    Have a great day all of you, however you spend it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Cleaning. Going to give maybe another hour or so to it and the rest of the day is mine to watch the Kardashian’s

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with can in hand

Autosport wrote: »

NG I wish you nothing but good tv (reality or not) and hopefully the painkillers will work :)

And to think Ted and Seph thought I'd forgotten them, the cameras are always on ;):D

And you were doing so well!

Auto have a super super day! I am nearly at the point of heated PJ's, couch and resuming The Conjuring 2. All set for the day. Have a great one :D

Roomside thinking I'll make a sandwich and read my spooky book which I never finished, also thinking NG is one brave gal watching the conjuring 2, I'd be hiding the under the covers :o:D.

Seph thought I'd forgotten them, the cameras are always on ;):D

Uh ohhh

*puts on pants* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side. Food coma.

Happy Christmas all! X

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

At work but we're having a laugh so its all cool.

Merry Christmas Auto. May 2019 be filled with hand drops, an abundance of stalking and many safe road trips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Sisters kitchen nibbling

Roomside hanging up my yoga cat calendar :3 its the coolest!

• Advertisement

Take a pic fast :3

ah no camera that I can work.... but they do this every day now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair, reading a book mam got me and wearing the new Converse she got me too! Also a sparkly dress I got from Wish ages ago that I never had a reason to wear. Waiting on dinner and thinking I’ll have a cuppa. Or maybe some Bailey’s. Decisions, decisions :pac:

abed, ..house full of the once a year aroma of roasting turkey and potatoes.... Still amazed at the special delivery gift of Milk Tray!

Lovely wild wind.. was outside a while planting daffodil bulbs on the grave shared by Scallywag and Beata .... wishing for them and shedding a tear or three.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, feeling absolutely whacked after the first dose on the new amounts of meds last night, and having taken a sleeping tablet for the first time in my life. I am just whacked.

But happy and relaxed and surrounded by fami and no one is pressuring me to do any more than I want to so it's bliss.

Roomside thinking I'll make a sandwich and read my spooky book which I never finished, also thinking NG is one brave gal watching the conjuring 2, I'd be hiding the under the covers :o:D.

Uh ohhh

*puts on pants* :pac:

Ha ha I seem to have become somewhat immune :D

It is after all the perfect antidote to Christmastime!

northgirl wrote: »
    Ha ha I seem to have become somewhat immune :D

It is after all the perfect antidote to Christmastime!

What will you watch next?

What will you watch next?

Conjuring 3 if there is one? And then is it Annabelle or those that follow them and then there's the Nun!

I've watched the 3 omens already. Excellent.

Lots more on the list to get through. :D

How's the spooky book going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

In my living room pleasantly numb drinking Jameson's Caskmates Stout edition, listening to Bowie and kidding myself that tomorrow's [Christmas day] 5k run (10:30am) will be grand ~ sure 'tis only a few whiskeys :D

Merry Christmas people

Least there be any doubt, I blitzed it this morning :D

bedside still
    northgirl wrote: »
    Conjuring 3 if there is one? And then is it Annabelle or those that follow them and then there's the Nun!

I've watched the 3 omens already. Excellent.

Lots more on the list to get through. :D

How's the spooky book going?

3 isn't out till 2020, the nun ? they got the nun in that spot on!

The book is getting scarier by the minute!

• Advertisement

At home alone, however, my best friend and practically adopted family keeps asking me to call over for dinner, my dads niece and my cousin are asking me to call over too. What’s funny is, all three of them are tempting me with dessert. �� Christmas isn’t my favorite time of the year but it’s little gestures like that that mean so much, I’m choosing to be alone but it’s my choice because there’s so many people who care about me it’s almost impossible to feel lonely.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement