Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside but heading towards bedside :)

I hope everyone enjoyed the day whatever you got up to :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Couch plastered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Couch cemented.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Sisters bed watching Deadpool

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Try_harder wrote: »
    Sisters bed watching Deadpool

Deadpool would appreciate this :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Full as a tick from food and a few drinks watching cookery programmes I’m a glutton for punishment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Tipsy in the leaba after singing my heart out. Not bad for 50% lung function :) Night all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Just in bed..feels like I put on 10kg, through pure piggery..
    Had a lovely day with Family...
    Hope ye all got through the day ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Back at my own fireside at last, had a great day in three different family houses, sipped away all evening after an early Christmas dinner and turkey sandwiches all evening, in a happy place in every sense

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just in bed, had to stay up to watch Love Actually, one of my all time favourites. Heading back to Leeds tomorrow for about 10 days, so looking forward to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Had a lovely day with family dosed up on painkillers. Feeling chesty and miserable. Came home and went to bed at 8:30. Awake for last hour contemplating getting up bit hoping if I lie here I'll fall back asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the Emergency department at Drogheda hospital.

My sister-in-law talked some sense into my mum but dad was still resistant until I rang Doc on call and they said for him to come to them. That doc sent him to Drogheda.

Been here over 2 hours and they have taken bloods and done an ecg. Have to wait another hour or so for blood results before we get any idea what is going on.

Thank you for your kind messages. Xxx

Thinking of you witchie, hopefully he’ll be ok x
    I’m going to bed because I am a mess
    My cousin( and closest friend) I had a stupid fight with two years ago text me tonight asking if she could call round because she was at one of my other cousins house and everyone was really drunk and she figured it’d be better spent with me even though we haven’t been talking. Two of us attacked the little bottle of vodka I got myself for Christmas, and it was like two years didn’t happen

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Another shift coming to an end. Tired after this one, someone send the chopper to get me home!.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, listening to the windsong...

Relighting the Christmas Candle as prayer for all here.. in this peaceful place.

A peaceful day ahead here....food all sorted.. resting

About to venture out of bed for food and coffee.. drat the kind person who I met unexpectedly last time I was out who insisted on buying me a coffee. It was an americano in a waitress service place and I yearn for more! Made me discontent with my instant! Amazing how the memory of the taste has lingered.. :eek:;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bed, stupid Alarm woke me up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Up at 8, cleaned my already clean room. Going to have breakfast.

Woke up feeling awful this morning. Been crying. Is it a delayed reaction?

Don't know what I want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Witchie wrote: »
    In the Emergency department at Drogheda hospital.

My sister-in-law talked some sense into my mum but dad was still resistant until I rang Doc on call and they said for him to come to them. That doc sent him to Drogheda.

Been here over 2 hours and they have taken bloods and done an ecg. Have to wait another hour or so for blood results before we get any idea what is going on.

Thank you for your kind messages. Xxx

Any news Witchie? x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Apparently I have been advised that today is world lego building day.
    The day where dads need to be assistants to 8 year old Lego-Master-Builders. So that's where I am.

Anyone else hear this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having a light breakfast of cereal and toast before heading to our Daughter's for another round of gifts, grub, grandchildren, giggles and glee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed.....burning up....vomiting.....I'm really pissed off

gifted wrote: »

(((HUGS)))

northgirl wrote: »
    Up at 8, cleaned my already clean room. Going to have breakfast.

Woke up feeling awful this morning. Been crying. Is it a delayed reaction?

Don't know what I want.

Christmas is tiring! Especially when you are being brave as you are..just you are flat!. Can you find something to treat yourself to? Do something YOU enjoy?
    Meanwhile..

(((HUGS)))

gifted wrote: »

That's awful gifted, doesnt sound like the flu if you're vomiting, what are you taking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What a day, we had about 30 people show up, as it was semi pot luck we had tonnes of food, followed by a secret santa and lots of loud poorly sung karaoke.

Today is gonna be a slow day :)

In bed, murdered with a heartburn no rennie seems to shift. Supposed to go have my friend do a spray tan for me and then I’m meant to spray her but honestly can’t be arsed. The best thing about my job is most of my other friends are in the same industry, so for nights out it’s a big affair. I’ll get my tan done, one of the other girls is going to do a blowdry for me and in return I’ll do her makeup as well as my own. Trouble is im not arsed about going out now but don’t want to let everyone else down

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Dublin airport.... Flying to Frankfurt then Madrid.... Boring to take the direct route!!!

Great atmosphere here and lots of smiling people....

In Madrid for two whole days.... Never there before so looking forward to it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In the kitchen having tea and toast.
    Just up after a hectic day yesterday.
    We had my mam, sis and uncle for dinner, then last night some relatives and neighbours called, we didn't finish up till around 4 am.
    Wrecked and supposed to do a charity thing at the GAA pitch shortly, I think I'll have to reconsider that.
    Hope you all had a great day, too tired and woozy to read back thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Car side with boyfriend, his mum and his two sisters, en route to Dublin airport

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Fingers crossed for you Witchie

Now carside heading on a Roadtrip :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement