Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Cooking dinner and waiting for my child to arise from.her pit!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside, having a selection box and coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭dasdog

Nursing a Bloody Mary* watching the Freddie Mercury tribute concert. Completely forgot Robert Plant, James Hetfield and Tony Iommi played at it.

*A drop of olive oil adds a nice rich texture to this wonderful drink

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

In bed, murdered with a heartburn no rennie seems to shift. Supposed to go have my friend do a spray tan for me and then I’m meant to spray her but honestly can’t be arsed. The best thing about my job is most of my other friends are in the same industry, so for nights out it’s a big affair. I’ll get my tan done, one of the other girls is going to do a blowdry for me and in return I’ll do her makeup as well as my own. Trouble is im not arsed about going out now but don’t want to let everyone else down

if you can get to a tesco or pharmacy, try BISODOL. antacid. works far better than rennies. I get dreadful heartburn and half a bisodol clears it.

bed.... three turkey dinners in the freezer; one plated for later, all sorted, and watching old films needing something to knit....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

i enjoy the regulars posting on this thread, but where's the exotic places? Could yous not be 'bedside' in Perth? 'workside' in the Carribean?

In a food coma in Costa del Cork. 😎

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

In a food coma in Costa del Cork. ��

Where'd ya eat? :pac:

Smiles35 wrote: »
    i enjoy the regulars posting on this thread, but where's the exotic places? Could yous not be 'bedside' in Perth? 'workside' in the Carribean?

how about islandside in the wide atlantic? ;)

northgirl wrote: »
    Where'd ya eat? :pac:

Chez moi lol.. I didn't do dinner yesterday so did the Christmas dinner today.

• Advertisement

Chez moi lol.. I didn't do dinner yesterday so did the Christmas dinner today.

Ah! Yum Yum!! :D

Graces7 wrote: »
    Christmas is tiring! Especially when you are being brave as you are..just you are flat!. Can you find something to treat yourself to? Do something YOU enjoy?
    Meanwhile..

(((HUGS)))

Thanks Graces7, you're right, I am just flat out. My friend phoned this morning which helped immensely. Going to relax and watch a movie now. More of this for a few days with less tears hopefully :)

Thanks Graces7, you're right, I am just flat out. My friend phoned this morning which helped immensely. Going to relax and watch a movie now. More of this for a few days with less tears hopefully :)

I was an expert in what friends called the 2 speed life; run and flop!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Waiting in Dublin airport, Leeds here I come (again!) :D

Watching Ouija: The origin of evil :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Smoking at back of sisters gaff. Filter tip cigar- I feel like Bet Lynch - by ‘eck Chuck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside watching the racing, went to town to do a few bets earlier, I shouldn't have wasted my journey, no luck at all today

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside wishing these visitors would arrive already
    Watching Ouija: The origin of evil :D

😱😱😱😱😈

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just back from Roadtrip and found out an uncle of mine died yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

My dad will be staying tonight and possibly tomorrow night for some more tests but it's good news that he hasn't had a bleed on the brain.

Wrecked tired.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Witchie wrote: »
    My dad will be staying tonight and possibly tomorrow night for some more tests but it's good news that he hasn't had a bleed on the brain.

Wrecked tired.

Fantastic news!

*hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote:

Good news Witchie, some relief.

You can enjoy a late Christmas dinner together when he is released

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Wrecked tired.

Thank goodness! Now try to relax and rest.

Home after another lovely family day and sitting down to a huge dinner.

Wrecked tired.

Great news. You must be exhausted. Get some rest and hopefully he will continue to improve.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Autosport wrote: »

Sorry to hear that Auto,

Sorry to hear that auto

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Witchie , glad your Dad is being looked after , and hopefully he'll be on the mend soon .

Autosport , so sorry for your loss x

Sorry Auto. Terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

On board LATAM 787 ready to go from Frankfurt to Madrid..... Class aircraft..... Pity it's only a two hour flight ;);)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just in shock really, Thanks for the well wishes :)

Now couchside

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement