Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Reaching a new low, eating the chocolate decorations that the missus put on the tree :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Reaching a new low, eating the chocolate decorations that the missus put on the tree :D

It would be a sin not to eat them , enjoy !!

Watching Coldplay in concert in Sao Paulo on Sky Arts .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside, hot water bottle on tummy, couldn't finish movie as was slow moving and connection kept dropping so going to watch an episode of Splitting Up Together and get some shut eye.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

They have vitamin A in them because they've been on the tree so long....sooo its actually healthy to eat them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Heading out for pints I’ve had fcuk all to drink over the Christmas. ‘I might be gone a while’.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside

They have vitamin A in them because they've been on the tree so long....sooo its actually healthy to eat them :D

Mr. Brightside ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside having a bottle of Heineken, contemplating revisiting the suitcase in the bedroom which I packed this morning for the holidays as I think I've really over-packed and no need for half the clothes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

I’m in the bath nursing a sore throat.
    No bubbles today because the fuse is gone on the whirlpool jets.
    I feel empty now.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Now couchside watching Christmas movies :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

In the bald eagle in phibsboro having a few solo pints

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Bed. Must remember to turn off all my alarms! Final A/L day of old job tomorrow!

Home.. Very tipsy.. Bought one of those millionaire lotto tickets earlier.. If there is a god..getting a spin to work in the morning.. Paranoid about getting caught in the mornings.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side. Back to work tomorrow.

Bit annoyed I won't be able to ring in the new year - I'm on at 7am the next morning so I'll probably be asleep well before midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Bedside working tomorrow have been off since the 21st so can’t really complain was a nice break. Off Tuesday and tomorrow shouldn’t be too busy hopefully finish up around 3-4pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At laptop watching Laurel and Hardy. Eating too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In my new permanent position of my hospital bed, prepping for another long long night. Honestly wish I wish I was dead at this stage and didn't bother coming in here.

I'm sorry if I bring down the mood of the thread or will get a warning for posting stuff like that but I'm just sick of it all :(

Hang in there Shpud. Talk to the doctors and therapists. Show them your posts here and how difficult it is for you. You will get through this. Each new day is a win x

I'm couchside.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Still fireside, didn't make it to the bedroom yet to face the dreaded suitcase lol, just picking out a few horses for tomorrow's racing

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Shpud2 wrote: »
    In my new permanent position of my hospital bed, prepping for another long long night. Honestly wish I wish I was dead at this stage and didn't bother coming in here.

I'm sorry if I bring down the mood of the thread or will get a warning for posting stuff like that but I'm just sick of it all :(

hi Shpud2

The fact that you are there says to me underneath everything you'd like to get some help. I hope you do and I hope the staff there get to know you enough to see what works well and they can implement it then.

I'm a complete stranger but work in the area where I have lots of experience with mental health patients, there is help and you're in the right place just takes give and take from you and them to find the balance. I've seen many people get well and I hope you do too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, boyfriend asleep. Watching the Vampire Diaries

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

having a smoke and listening to the eagles (thanks to another thread in here)

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Bedside, boyfriend asleep. Watching the Vampire Diaries

why hello there ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Reading a book mainly tonight, just having a boards browse for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Grandeeod wrote: »
    At laptop watching Laurel and Hardy. Eating too.

If you do not find enough i got a few more.:)

https://archive.org/search.php?query=Laurel%20and%20Hardy&and%5B%5D=mediatype%3A%22movies%22

I just love archive.org . Downloaded the whole Hornblower saga from C.S. Forester for free. Good 2500 pages to read on the tablet. Remembering reading the real books a few decades ago under the duvet at nights with a hidden torch. Nice memories...:P

Bedside reading....:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside thinking I'll have cheese on toast again :3

GoneHome wrote: »
    Still fireside, didn't make it to the bedroom yet to face the dreaded suitcase lol, just picking out a few horses for tomorrow's racing

Any tips for your boardies pals 😀?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side and I am wide awake. I need to be awake at 6.30am and I've not slept yet at all.

Someone next door or the girl that lives above me must have a bloody horse galloping around judging on the amount of noise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Bed side and I am wide awake. I need to be awake at 6.30am and I've not slept yet at all.

Someone next door or the girl that lives above me must have a bloody horse galloping around judging on the amount of noise.

Enjoy

Im just in from 8 pints and have All day in bed ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

It’s 25yrs since my dad died and all I can say is that time doesn’t heal. It just get easier to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,161 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My morning ritual of Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt, its almost bloody freezing, 21C.

Last of my 7 days off, back on duty at 3am.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement