Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭Jude13

Looking at the folks setting up for NYE at the burj kahlifa.
    I take it you're avoiding downtown Smurf? Strangely my mutt doesn't mind the fireworks. We are having a dinner marina way and them home at 1pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In the kitchen with the young wan, having tea and toast. Not too bad after our evening out, just tired as I didn't drink a lot.
    Nothing planned for the day, will probably just laze about and catch up with the crew from England, we didn't get a good chat really yesterday.
    Feeling like I'd almost like to get back to work at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

In Donegal, in bed, not asleep. Having a great Christmas of movies cards and late nights. Home today to pick up all the brats for new year's eve celebrations and hopefully let them clear out all the sweets and chocolate and crisps /nuts that people brought for the card game. My willpower is waning. :D

Sphud, keep talking, we're all here. Even though I want to shake you and hug you in equal parts, I know the journey you're on. I've seen it from both sides, trouble is, only you can decide what you want. Keep taking those baby steps, eventually you won't notice how far you've come.

Deskside.. Bawling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Deskside.. Bawling.

Hope you’re okay Duvet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Dinner stores, shopping g with mammy :o

Creme eggs are back :eek: must....keep....away

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside.. Bawling.

*Hugs*

Hope you're ok

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm going to wish you all a Happy New Year :)

Roadtrip time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭Huntergonzo

McDonalds.....and I'm lovin' it ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Working from home today, disappeared for a while to get a haircut.

May as well do it on company time.

:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Was looking at taking the child away for her b'day... Barca... Edinburgh... Malta....but settling on Cork :D
    Couldn't get her back to school in time...so a hotel with a pool is all she wants...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm going to wish you all a Happy New Year :)

Roadtrip time :)

Back at you Auto. Happy New Year to everyone here.

Going to start chilling shortly. Just get it out of the way like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside.. Bawling.
    *Hugs*

Hope you're ok

Are you ok Duvet? Sorry to hear it :( You know we are all here for you if you need to vent/talk xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Dranking pints. Wouldn’t be like me

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

On the settee dying of the plague*. I have been banished to the sitting room lest I infect the rest of the house, but I am receiving zero sympathy - I told my da that my face was hurting, and he replied "Your face hurts me, too". Currently looking for a new, more emphatic family to adopt me.

*It has been suggested that I may have a dose of the "common cold", but seeing as I haven't had a cold in about 15 years I can not confirm the symptoms are cold-like.

Pints of??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Pints of??
    Wine

Lying on my bed bored
    Wine

Ohhh my!!

Wine

getting popcorn ready for Shoes postings later.

Beautiful sunny day here :)

Still Roadtripping :)

• Advertisement

If you have Sun, you must be down with Seph, nothing here.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Nope completely wrong :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

She was stopped at the border for trying to smuggle in illegal tea bags :3

the pesky so-and-so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Somewhere in Donegal, on the road home. Tangled on dvd beside me and mr Elliots just finished giving out snots about being in the car again. I think he's turned into a home bird. That's the second overnight trip he's had a meltdown on. So I get to sit in the middle of the middle and feel like a child..
    Trying to stay off amazon.. I have a birthday next Sunday.. The 8 year old will be 9..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Lunchtime!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

trying for 2 days now to find how/where to watch BSG but to no avail, spec first 2 pilot miniseries

whats wrong with this show lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Well Folks....it's that time of year again...the end...lol lol

Hope everyone in here and lurkers have a great 2019. It's been a pleasure reading about your news, be it exciting, sad, worrying or just general chit chat. As I said this time last year, every post in here means something to the person who wrote it, so every post is appreciated, no one is judged in here, may that never change.

Too many of ye to name individually but many thanks for the many posts that have made me chuckle.

To the posters that are having a hard struggle with life, please don't ever stop posting in here or anywhere for that matter, everyone of your posts is important.

To the posters that I've dropped the hands on....some of ye need a bit of gardening...lol lol

I'll leave ye on that....rock on 2019

You got me :D

I'm now somewhere in the midlands with plenty of tea bags :D

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    Well Folks....it's that time of year again...the end...lol lol

Hope everyone in here and lurkers have a great 2019. It's been a pleasure reading about your news, be it exciting, sad, worrying or just general chit chat. As I said this time last year, every post in here means something to the person who wrote it, so every post is appreciated, no one is judged in here, may that never change.

Too many of ye to name individually but many thanks for the many posts that have made me chuckle.

To the posters that are having a hard struggle with life, please don't ever stop posting in here or anywhere for that matter, everyone of your posts is important.

To the posters that I've dropped the hands on....some of ye need a bit of gardening...lol lol

I'll leave ye on that....rock on 2019

Too right gifted.

This place has a good mix of serious & frivolity. No matter how down you might feel, a few minutes amongst the regulars is good as any tonic.

Happy New Year, and whatever resolutions you may do, Do Not Have One to LEAVE here!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement