Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Amityville Horror watching... if only for Ryan Reynolds :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

gifted wrote: »
    Well Folks....it's that time of year again...the end...lol lol

Hope everyone in here and lurkers have a great 2019. It's been a pleasure reading about your news, be it exciting, sad, worrying or just general chit chat. As I said this time last year, every post in here means something to the person who wrote it, so every post is appreciated, no one is judged in here, may that never change.

Too many of ye to name individually but many thanks for the many posts that have made me chuckle.

To the posters that are having a hard struggle with life, please don't ever stop posting in here or anywhere for that matter, everyone of your posts is important.

To the posters that I've dropped the hands on....some of ye need a bit of gardening...lol lol

I'll leave ye on that....rock on 2019

Are you leaving us :eek:?

Finished work thank fook.. Wasn't actually bawling this morn just internally at the thought of being back to normal work wise lol.. I'll be grand when I win the million later.. Just had a quick sandwich, trying to get the energy to get changed then out for an hour or maybe 2..home and couch then.. I don't like to be anywhere except at home on new year's eve.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my living room after a good mate I haven’t seen in years dropped in for a visit.:)

Just about to start building a big LEGO set I got myself as an Xmas pressie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Are you leaving us :eek:?

I'll be back next year :D

• Advertisement

Man yer lawnmowers ladies. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well Folks....it's that time of year again...the end...lol lol

Hope everyone in here and lurkers have a great 2019. It's been a pleasure reading about your news, be it exciting, sad, worrying or just general chit chat. As I said this time last year, every post in here means something to the person who wrote it, so every post is appreciated, no one is judged in here, may that never change.

Too many of ye to name individually but many thanks for the many posts that have made me chuckle.

To the posters that are having a hard struggle with life, please don't ever stop posting in here or anywhere for that matter, everyone of your posts is important.

To the posters that I've dropped the hands on....some of ye need a bit of gardening...lol lol

I'll leave ye on that....rock on 2019

Well said Gifted , it's a non judgemental thread , laughs , tears , oh , and selective hand dropping ahem :p
    Hope the coming year is a good one for everyone , Happy New Year ye lovely people :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, writing a small program but head is wrecked from a problem I've encountered.
    Autosport wrote: »
    You got me :D

I'm now somewhere in the midlands with plenty of tea bags :D

Keep your filthy lyons tea bags out of here, try it again and you'll end up in gaol! :pac: :3

The way you wrote it I thought you were closing your account or something......I'd have to take over dropping hand duties then :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You got me :D

I'm now somewhere in the midlands with plenty of tea bags :D

Keep your filthy lyons tea bags out of here, try it again and you'll end up in gaol! :pac: :3

I'll take any Lyons teabags going there.

Deskside, listening to some 80's chooons.

Should get up & do something productive,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

About to head kitchenside to get dinner started.

If I’m not around later, happy new year to you all! Hope 2019 will be good to everybody :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Happy new year everyone!! We’re a dysfunctional bunch but I love the support that everyone shows each other. I hope 2019 is full of puppies, happiness, lots of lotto wins and health.

Happy new year everyone!! We’re a dysfunctional bunch but I love the support that everyone shows each other. I hope 2019 is full of puppies kittens, happiness, lots of lotto wins and health.

How could you do that typo !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    get out!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Kitchen table. Mrs G in bed with a bad cold. Little G in her room maximizing the limited time on her new Switch thingy. Goldfinger is on the TV nearby. Babysitter cancelled.

Happy New Year to you all. I'm defo around all evening.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home now battening down the hatches for the evening.
    Have food. Have drink. Have happiness. Have hope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Ted ...we all want to see the ladies puppies :D

Ted ...we all want to see the ladies puppies

That's only for special occasions, can't be showing them to all and sundry.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Do us ladies not have a say in this :P

Do us ladies not have a say in this :P

As long as you say yes...of course!

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote:
    Do us ladies not have a say in this

Show away so, the stage is all yours.

Just after finding Home Alone on Film4, that's the evening sorted.

After humming and hawing have decided to stay in, cant be bothered getting ready to go out, stove lit, bottle of red opened, ham in the slow cooker, the one blip is the not yet legal teen is going out with the buddies.. I won't relax until he's home.. My mam used to annoy as she was always saying that its easier when they're younger as you know where they are.. All the times I worried her and worse are coming back to haunt me now.
    Watching some rubbish on Christmas 24...the battle of the remote control will start shortly lol.

After humming and hawing have decided to stay in, cant be bothered getting ready to go out, stove lit, bottle of red opened, ham in the slow cooker, the one blip is the not yet legal teen is going out with the buddies.. I won't relax until he's home.. My mam used to annoy as she was always saying that its easier when they're younger as you know where they are.. All the times I worried her and worse are coming back to haunt me now.
    Watching some rubbish on Christmas 24...the battle of the remote control will start shortly lol.

May I ask why the tears today? Back to work blues or ex blues...no need to answer...a swift fck off and mind your own business Erik will suffice ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Getting set for a couple of friends who are coming over to see in the New Year. Personally, I've no time for the whole New Year hype but it'll do as an excuse for a get together with them.

Getting set for a couple of friends who are coming over to see in the New Year. Personally, I've no time for the whole New Year hype but it'll do as an excuse for a get together with them.

Happy new year Kenley Square Machine!! Love you dude xxxx
    :):D

May I ask why the tears today? Back to work blues or ex blues...no need to answer...a swift fck off and mind your own business Erik will suffice ;)

There wasn't any real tears at all.. Just sat at my desk and it was like groundhog day.. Getting up early, unorganised as usual rushing out the door.. If I was more organised and went to bed earlier I probably wouldn't be so bad.. every morning I'm searching for my keys, no lunch ready, rush rush rush.. And today I'm wondering if its another year of the same craic or what.. I shouldn't even be moaning as everything is great really but mornings aren't my thing lol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

That was one terrible movie. Really wanted to watch the Exorcist but couldn't find it anywhere.

Woke up crying again today so it's been another funny old day.

Home alone for the eve so not quite sure what to do.

Thinking a binge on Will & Grace or My Crazy-Ex Girlfriend.

Bed early anyway.

HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES TO EVERYONE XXX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Watching Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets with a glass of prosecco. I plan to get hammered. Did someone ask to see boobies? :p

A very Happy New Year to all of the lovely people on this thread. I hope 2019 brings whatever you would like it to bring. And lotto wins, and boobies, and kittens and puppies and willies :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Night in with the young lad, paw patrol for now but not much longer I hope haha and pizza on the way for a while now, some snes later if I have it in me!

Happy New Year to all!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement