Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    Deal Breaker :pac:

Changing sheets now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Smooth Operator :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Oh but there is a test, we shall need a picture of the puppers ;)

Not even sure if I'm doing this quote stuff correctly!! I'll learn...no photos, while my husband was cooking I was like a lunatic in case the oil would splash out and hurt them!!! No doggies harmed in the making of the chips! Happy New Year to you

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Jaysus, it's mayhem in here!

In the leaba, about to turn off the phone and pick up a book. Probably be asleep within the hour.

Happy new year, you mad, wonderful people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

:p:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Filthy.........

Proceed.....

Lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

at work - seems the only place i ever am:(
    still, on a break - just had a cheese sandwich followed by a packet of crisps followed by a choc bar which will all be followed by choc biccies.
    so not doing too badly:)

happy

new

year:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Found a neighbours dog hurt at the side of the road. Badly hurt. Owners are two small kids. Devastated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Having a terrible night in comparison to the rest of you. I'm just waiting for the year to end. Pain is unbearable and I hope to be asleep before 12. Can't even type a portion of the **** that's gone down with me today and what's expected tomorrow. This year has probably been the worst of my life and next year looks like its gonna kick off even worse but for the rest of you I hope you all get all the filth and boobies and puppies and everything you desire.

I'll leave you with a short recap and I'd like to thank the people of this thread for always being here for me.

What has 2018 thought me?
    As 2018 comes to a close I think it's time to reflect on the past twelve months.
    2018 was the year I first experienced love but also heartbreak.
    It was the year I lost a lot of good friends but grew closer to some older ones.
    In 2018 my skills as a photographer improved dramatically, thanks in no small part to some really great people whom I've had the pleasure of getting advice and support from.
    It's been a hard year for me health wise, especially as I write this now from my hospital bed, but I've dealt with it in the best way I could.
    I think the main thing 2018 has thought me is that the world is a terrible place. People say I have a cynical world view and that's true. The world is full of bad people and you will find them in every walk of life.
    But I won't forget the good ones; the friends who have been there for me, the teachers that inspired me and just the people in general who make life just that little bit more bearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Goin for a wee. Be back soon. Mrs G back in bed. Little G havin a late supper. Chinese on the way! Most miserable Christmas ever!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,987 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Brussels, lovely spot, but terrified everytime a banger goes off!

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Just home after a long and lovely day.
    I was given a gift voucher for a book shop for Christmas and I spent ages browsing and selecting some new reading material.

I sincerely wish all the posters and lurkers a wonderful and joyous new year!

Now I’m heading to get some chocolate to nibble while I keep reading all the filth here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Brussels, lovely spot, but terrified everytime a banger goes off!

A few beers and off to the mannequin pis...they probably dress him up for the :) night

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Just back from a New Year's Eve Meal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I think the main thing 2018 has thought me is that the world is a terrible place. People say I have a cynical world view and that's true. The world is full of bad people and you will find them in every walk of life.

Jeez things aren't that bad, chin up

Shpud , have no words of wisdom or a magic wand , I wish I did . Fingers crossed the can get your pain under control , you've come so far , get through each hour as best you can , stay fighting , we're always here .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside relaxing in front of tv, not much of interest on, heading to bed shortly as off on holidays to Spain tomorrow with all the family, can't frigging wait, didn't bother having any beers today as a week of them in Spain on the horizon, happy new year boardsies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, relaxing and eating maltesers :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

The truth.......All in bed, wife on the phone to somebody and I'm on the couch trying not to make It obvious I'm rooting through a fresh box of heroes looking for the good stuff

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Having a terrible night in comparison to the rest of you. I'm just waiting for the year to end. Pain is unbearable and I hope to be asleep before 12. Can't even type a portion of the **** that's gone down with me today and what's expected tomorrow. This year has probably been the worst of my life and next year looks like its gonna kick off even worse but for the rest of you I hope you all get all the filth and boobies and puppies and everything you desire.

I'll leave you with a short recap and I'd like to thank the people of this thread for always being here for me.

What has 2018 thought me?
    As 2018 comes to a close I think it's time to reflect on the past twelve months.
    2018 was the year I first experienced love but also heartbreak.
    It was the year I lost a lot of good friends but grew closer to some older ones.
    In 2018 my skills as a photographer improved dramatically, thanks in no small part to some really great people whom I've had the pleasure of getting advice and support from.
    It's been a hard year for me health wise, especially as I write this now from my hospital bed, but I've dealt with it in the best way I could.
    But I won't forget the good ones; the friends who have been there for me, the teachers that inspired me and just the people in general who make life just that little bit more bearable.

Hey Shpud2

Happy New Year and all that bollox. I rarely get time to post detailed info or responses here because my life is so fooked up its laughable. Im surrounded by actual people that exist inside a bubble that I can't and don't want to enter. Therefore I'm alone in the world except for the people here online and my wife and daughter. Thats a fact. I cannot even begin to fully understand what brought you to the place you are in, but you are there and you know it. My heart breaks hearing how you feel these past few days/weeks/months. I haven't been there in your shoes, but I have been there with people who feel the way you feel and it's simply unexplainable. Your journey is your journey and yours alone. All I can say to you is explore why you feel the way you feel and accept all the assistance/help you can get. Once again I cannot understand where you are and its only you who can get to that point. I wish you the very best and hope from all my heart that you make it to a place you are at least content.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Watching the third Harry Potter film and waiting for booby/willy pics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Eating nibbles from the supervalu chilled stuff. The vol au vonts are wow. Washed down by a journeyman Ipl it's lovely

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Watching the third Harry Potter film and waiting for booby/willy pics :D

I think it was your boobies we are waiting on.:D However I'm beyond it now....sort off!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I think it was your boobies we are waiting on.:D However I'm beyond it now....sort off!

I'm never beyond it 😊

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Pissed, fat-ish, still eating and drinking lol
    But hey ya only turn 34 once. ;) (tis me bday)

More bubbly, crisps and the dog for company watching queen in concert. It's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

La.de.da wrote:
    Pissed, fat-ish, still eating and drinking lol But hey ya only turn 34 once. (tis me bday)

Happy birthday La and may you have a brilliant 2019

La.de.da wrote: »

More bubbly, crisps and the dog for company watching queen in concert. It's all good.

Happy Birthday enjoy the night

Happy Birthday La.de.da , enjoy !!

Happy birthday la.. I'll join you in a glass.. Cheers x

• Advertisement

Ok Duvet , spill the beans , you were gone for a long time , as was someone else ...:p

Only joking , watching GN , eating chocolate :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement