Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

A very Happy Birthday lovely La! Well the booby pics are ready and waiting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

Succubus_ wrote: »

Oh do post them lol

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting on my bed with a Galway hooker 😀

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok Duvet , spill the beans , you were gone for a long time , as was someone else ...:p

Only joking , watching GN , eating chocolate :o

Mam stirring the pot 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Ah you shouldn't have... ;)
    ,**clears out PM's **

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy birthday La

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting on my bed with a Galway hooker 😀

Man stirring the pot 😀

Nah , just making sure ye're all staying awake Seph !!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lounging on the sofa scofffing After Eights and watching Graham Norton on TV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

patrickc wrote: »
    Oh do post them lol

Ah you have to PM for nudes :p

Drinking vodka :D

Ah you have to PM for nudes :p

Drinking vodka :D

fire away hehe

beer for me :pac:

Ok Duvet , spill the beans , you were gone for a long time , as was someone else ...:p

Only joking , watching GN , eating chocolate :o

Ahem.. Hands a little rougher but in a nice way, can't really pick a winner, may have to have another trial just to figure out the finer details.. Honestly the things I do for you lot.. As ye were..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

On the couch watching Norton and waiting for the fireworks at midnight on BBC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud , have no words of wisdom or a magic wand , I wish I did . Fingers crossed the can get your pain under control , you've come so far , get through each hour as best you can , stay fighting , we're always here .

Posts like this are why I love you guys.

@ Grandeeod, your post stuck a cord. Tis the night for it :) Sometimes I feel alone in the world too. Its amazing how many people do feel this way. I don't know if that realisation helps though.

I'm on the couch with a glass of prosecco, fire lit, and Abba blaring. God help me. :p

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Posts like this are why I love you guys.

So you see, the world is not a horrible place :)

Ahem.. Hands a little rougher but in a nice way, can't really pick a winner, may have to have another trial just to figure out the finer details.. Honestly the things I do for you lot.. As ye were..

😒 my hand are the only hands you'll ever need 😒

😀

I totally read this first as finger out the finer details....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I'm bed side and about to go to sleep. Bloody work at 7am. Oh well.. sure it's great to even have a job, I'm thankful for that.

Shpud, I hope you're ok. 2018 may not have been a good one, but I really hope 2019 is better one for you. Remember that we are all rooting for you so whenever you want to post (good, bad or indifferent) you post away. We'll be here.

Happy New Year to you all. I've really enjoyed reading all your antics this year, here's to more of the same in 2019. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😒 my hand are the only hands you'll ever need 😒

😀

Ahem what about NG :eek:

Jeez Seph you’re nearly as bad as gifted :D

My son has just asked me who Madness were....

My son has just asked me who Madness were....

I know who they are but to be honest I'd prefer the usual countdown and soundtrack/mix they do in previous years at midnight to this. Maybe they'll still do it?

Still not gonna switch to RTE though :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Sitting on the couch having a laugh at the carry on here tonight.
    My boardsie family, happy new year to each and everyone. Yis have been huge fun and very supportive throughout the year.
    Happy birthday Lá, hope its a great one.

Duvet day, I have a new year tip. Get yourself a little bowl, leave it in the hallway beside your front door, throw your keys here everytime you get home. It saves lives in my house :D
    See yis all next year. :heart:

La di Da A delivery from this premises is on its way to you :D

Happy Birthday

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Less than 9 minutes to go until 2019 is here...

...sooo excited!! :pac:

Michael Buble is now on jools, sweet divine god :eek:

Happy New Year to me :D

The problem with bands like Madness now is that most people who would know who they are probably only like their top 2/3 hits rather than the back catalogue/new stuff they seem to be working through (though as I say that House of Fun starts). The rest of the audience are probably lost completely.

It's also not helped that it's music that hasn't aged well IMO. They're no Eagles, Fleetwood Mac etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Autosport wrote: »
    La di Da A delivery from this premises is on its way to you :D

Happy Birthday

Ah thanks, I'm sure it'll be a mouthful ;)

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    The problem with bands like Madness now is that most people who would know who they are probably only like their top 2/3 hits rather than the back catalogue/new stuff they seem to be working through (though as I say that House of Fun starts). The rest of the audience are probably lost completely.

It's also not helped that it's music that hasn't aged well IMO. They're no Eagles, Fleetwood Mac etc.

To be perfectly honest , I think this is dire .

Won't switch over either though !

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy birthday La! X

• Registered Users Posts: 4,897 ✭✭✭gifted

Madness......for the love of God......reckon God has forgot about them........they're years old...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Listening to the fireworks going off and wishing you all a happy new year. Here's to a fantastic 2019

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement