Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

At work,counting down the hours til I see Jeff Lynne's ELO at the 3 Arena this evening

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    I used to follow this. A thousand thanks for the reminder... now I can lose myself even further :D

Don't read it close to the witching hour :3 :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Don't read it close to the witching hour :3 :pac:

I'll do my best :) I'd say I've 2/3 years of catching up to do.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    I'd say I've 2/3 years of catching up to do.

Lucky!

Sharing an office with Little Miss Perfect, Social Climber, Would walk over her own mother to get to where she wants to in life. IRRITATING.

• Advertisement

Deskside reading summaries, head like a sieve!
    GoneHome wrote: »
    At the coalface, a few tasks out of the way already while it's still quiet here. I can smell the long weekend ahead.

Same here! mmm smells good!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hang in there Sphud2. :)

Today is my last day of travel, 29 days, 4 countries, 9 places. 5 days of vacation left but the plan is to use it as "take dog to beach time".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in work, don’t know if I’m jealous of smurf or glad I’m not that well travelled.
    I hate flying and I am so lazy it’s actuallu disgusting. If I had 29 days off, I’d get no further than the pub and cinema for at least 24 days.

Sitting on the couch with a coffee. I cancelled a commitment I should have kept but didn't have the energy to travel to. Tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a 10k walk and wishing the coffee would drip through a bit quicker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Aww is there anyone you can talk to in confidence shpud. Hate seeing you like this. :( Is there any friends you can call for a chat or friendly ear....

No none of my friends can really talk to me when I'm like this. I just chat to my dog but even he seems disinterested. Might give Samaritans a ring later. For now I'm cooking me and my dog some rashers cause I haven't eaten all day.

I don't want to come across all mammy here, my eldest went through a really tough time in her teens (anxiety, self-harming, suicide attempts) one of the thing that could trigger a big event was hunger. Believe it or not, eating every 3 hours really kept her on track. Hunger can cause all sorts of mood crashes and its one of the first things that the psychologist recommended. I hope you feel better soon, its so close to home when I read your posts..

Anyway back to more mammy stuff, 3 year old has a Halloween party at school today, I thought it was odd that the boys didn', it being the last day (school closed for the vote tomorrow) . So off we went this morning, school drop and then to tk maxx for a costume for the 3 year old cos last year's didn't fit (neither did the boys)
    On my way in the door I spot a missed call from the school.. 7 year old is distraught that he had no costume, on costume day, that they didn't tell me about yt .. So, mad dash to Tesco for 2 costumes and back to the school..ffs Lol. The secretary offered to go dress them for me cos I had the small ones.. I better get big hugs this evening.. Lol. Kids.
    On the couch with a coffee before the next school run and then the gym..

Deskside. So. Tired. Of. Everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed. Drifted off to sleep around 4ish. Feicin postman banging down the door at half8!!!!! With a parcel for next door :mad:
    So tired,have a dental appointment at two so hoping a short nap will revive me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

As I’m flying on an airline that doesn’t serve liquor, we were presented with a list of “fine dining mineral waters” in the menu. I have the choice of artic, Italian, Canadian, Italian, French and Saudi waters to quench my thirst.

@shoesdayschild. . This sort of travelling is somewhat different :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

smurfjed wrote: »
    As I’m flying on an airline that doesn’t serve liquor, we were presented with a list of “fine dining mineral waters” in the menu. I have the choice of artic, Italian, Canadian, Italian, French and Saudi waters to quench my thirst.

@shoesdayschild. . This sort of travelling is somewhat different :)

Ha! Could be worse. I was reading Ross O'Carroll Kelly's latest book last night and he was in this new "Survivalist" restaurant in Ranelagh with his latest conquest. She asked for water to which the waitress replied: "Stagnant or Toilet"?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In work after eating 3 donuts. F*ck yeah!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just back from lunch in my uncles house.
    I smell like a 1970s pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Too cold out there for me :(

God help me next week :eek:

Workside counting down the hours till hometime

Deskside tired
    Autosport wrote: »
    Too cold out there for me :(

God help me next week :eek:

Workside counting down the hours till hometime

What's happening next week?

Deskside.

Utterly Beh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Deskside tired

What's happening next week?

It's supposed to be turning cold, from the weekend, in to next week. Pleasant enough here at the moment but the fire is set for later and I'm going to turn the heat on presently in case Mrs S is cold when she gets home.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Waiting room at the
    NCT centre

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tough day yesterday. Only kinda half right now. Off to collect meds then see where the road takes me..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

It's a beautiful day here, lovely and sunny!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Easkey in Sligo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Tough day yesterday. Only kinda half right now. Off to collect meds then see where the road takes me..

Hope you're ok grem x

Resting under loads of blankets after the dentist. I turn into a child after them. One more appointment and the effects of years of smoking on my gums will be rectified. 6 months off them today :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well done La!.

I'm ok, friend in a bit of a crisis, had to be there, you know how it is..

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Airside (#3)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchenside with the flatmates. Started drafting one of my assignments today, got about 400 words done so far. Kinda a relief to have it started, but my brain is melted from it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

gifted wrote: »
    Easkey in Sligo....

Don't forget to go here: http://puddingrow.ie/

Nice spot!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement