Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

After a day of wandering about the place and buying new books I am in the kitchen waiting on my chips to arrive. Ah chips :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Sitting in the hotel bar watching Munster beat Connacht (hopefully)
    :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside
    After a day of wandering about the place and buying new books I am in the kitchen waiting on my chips to arrive. Ah chips :)

Watcha buy us :pac:?

Sooo... someone is Chromecasting in the hotel...and I keep stopping it..... think they'll miss a... stroke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I know. I've since had a nap, got my vitals done and then got weighted. Only put on .1 kg over the past 3 weeks even though I've been eating all around me. All good now back to bed. Napping but at least it distracts me from dark thoughts.

Sorry for my constant boring updates. I just feel like you guys are the only ones that listen.

Big big virtual hug to you Shpud.
    We want to hear from you, I promise.

Keep on keeping on. You're doing great. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

]
    Sooo... someone is Chromecasting in the hotel...and I keep stopping it..... think they'll miss a... stroke?
    hahahahaha what is chromecasting??

] hahahahaha what is chromecasting??

Chromecast is a device you can plug into the HDMI of your TV..and it receives a signal from your phone or laptop..
    So whatever plays on your device..plays on your TV...I have Google Home on my phone... and this guys movie keeps showing up...so I keep hitting stop ...
    Poor bastard can't get 40 seconds of a sherman before I hit stop ;)

Can you change the movie to dwarfs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Sitting in the hotel bar watching Munster beat Connacht (hopefully)
    :D:D

You meeting up with Duvet?.....she's on the prowl lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Chromecast is a device you can plug into the HDMI of your TV..and it receives a signal from your phone or laptop..
    So whatever plays on your device..plays on your TV...I have Google Home on my phone... and this guys movie keeps showing up...so I keep hitting stop ...

I would be cruel , I'd let it play for five -'ten minutes , let them think it's working fine again then start zapping it again :p

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I would be cruel , I'd let it play for five -'ten minutes , let them think it's working fine again then start zapping it again :p

He's given up now... think I hit stop 12-14 times inside 25 mins :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Couchside watching the rugby eating peanuts drinking Prosecco- hair of the dog!

Someone else is chromecasting and it's ending up on your phone? How does that happen?

Someone else is chromecasting and it's ending up on your phone? How does that happen?

Thru the Google home app...you have to be careful when connecting to unsecured hotel WiFi ;)

Bedside

Watcha buy us :pac:?

A kick in the bum!

:D

I am also bedside.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bedside, trying to think where I left my memory stick, sometimes I think my updates are boring too :o

Problem here these days is trying to remember where I left my memory, and everything else ;)

Meanwhile.. abed having failed to get to sleep. The cats have all gone to sleep and abandoned me...

Lying on the couch with my onesie and fluffy socks and a heated blanket I bought this evening, open fire as per

Right...back in.my room.. think I'll go to bed soon...it's my daughter's actual b'day tomorrow... and heaven help me she'll want to spend 3 hours in the pool bright and early in the morning.. ..all well and good for her... but I look like a bald hippo with a morbid fear of water :D

Right...back in.my room.. think I'll go to bed soon...it's my daughter's actual b'day tomorrow... and heaven help me she'll want to spend 3 hours in the pool bright and early in the morning.. ..all well and good for her... but I look like a bald hippo with a morbid fear of water :D

Oh to be a fly on that wall :D

Oh to be a fly on that wall :D

Cctv.....hack the hotel system....lol lol

• Advertisement

You'll be shrivelled.. Someone take me out of this bar.. My tongue is going numd

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote: »
    Cctv.....hack the hotel system....lol lol

I have a naggling feeling you have experience here..

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

I dabble....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Couchside, watching Bullitt. Steve McQueen was one fine looking man

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

That’s why we work together ;) Auto and Gifted Ltd :D

Couchside watching my favourite man

Autosport wrote: »
    That’s why we work together ;) Auto and Gifted Ltd :D

Couchside watching my favourite man

Images of every man in here looking around him now lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,165 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In the Kitchen reflecting on so much stuff its unreal. Desperately trying to run the ladies up to bed so I can have some minutes of peace and me time. Dinners were done and all that. Mrs G was in bed still sick today - cold going from bad to worse so I got some movies in! But serioiusly - will the pair of them go to feckin bed so I can actually enjoy these few days off. Sick of getting up early morning to watch stuff I recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

tenor.gif?itemid=4949808

My 80yr old mam the other night asking me where I got the glass.. I now have one in my handbag for her.. Shoot me.. Outside hillybillys lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Gifted you’re looking well as usual ;)

Ted, beautiful as ever ;)

Seph, just wow :D

And they’re the only names I’m saying for now :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement