Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote: »
    Images of every man in here looking around him now lol lol
    Autosport wrote: »
    Gifted you’re looking well as usual ;)

Ted, beautiful as ever ;)

Seph, just wow :D

And there the only names I’m saying for now :D

I'll hold a grammar book up to the camera for you.,

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What you mean boy :P

they are ... they're

Stay behind after class missy.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    they are ... they're

Stay behind after class missy.

Read up Ted ;)

Still couchside watching my Favourite man

Autosport wrote: »
    Read up Ted ;)

Still couchside watching my Favourite man

The evidence is in the quoted post.

You can't get out of this that easily unless you tell me where the hidden camera is here.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    The evidence is in the quoted post.

You can't get out of this that easily unless you tell me where the hidden camera is here.

Cameras ( more than one) and the plumber installs them :D

Now moving bedside with my book ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Ate my Chinese drinking my Prosecco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Big big virtual hug to you Shpud.
    We want to hear from you, I promise.

Keep on keeping on. You're doing great. :)

Ok then here goes a big one.

My mother visited. She is down in A&E with my grandfather who is suspected of having cancer. I have spent the following few hours thinking who to write suicide notes too and what to say. I was thinking about killing myself tonight and I cried my eyes out. I spoke to a nurse and then went to bed for a while. Nearly got in a fight while waiting for meds and then spoke with a nurse for over an hour about how I felt. Just tried to speak to the one watching me but she said it would make no difference so righr now I'm lyint in bed pissed off. Update over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Ok then here goes a big one.

My mother visited. She is down in A&E with my grandfather who is suspected of having cancer. I have spent the following few hours thinking who to write suicide notes too and what to say. I was thinking about killing myself tonight and I cried my eyes out. I spoke to a nurse and then went to bed for a while. Nearly got in a fight while waiting for meds and then spoke with a nurse for over an hour about how I felt. Just tried to speak to the one watching me but she said it would make no difference so righr now I'm lyint in bed pissed off. Update over.

Stay with us Shpud. Give it another go.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Stay with us Shpud. Give it another go.

This , 100,% .

Stay fighting ,.stay posting , you might not think it's true at the minute , but people do care and are listening , and are here for you Shpud .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Hang in there spuddy. Try get a good nights sleep, things may seem a little better tomorrow. I’m sorry to hear your grandad isn’t well. You’ve already gotten through 100% of your sh1t days, keep fighting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Having a foursome.....

gifted wrote: »
    Having a foursome.....

50 shades of gifted :D

Mr Gifted will see you now ;):D

Ok I’m bedside reading 50 shades :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Bed, these late nights are becoming the norm. God help me next week, I'll be cranky (well crankier, cabin fever and too much housework).
    Sunday, how are you... Ah my lie in.. Hopefully
    Spuddy, sleep well. We're all here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Bedy bed bed bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hey Shpud2, we are listening so stay with us and keep posting.

Just getting back to my hotel room after 4 jaunts around the country, nice weather and a nice colleague so it turned out to be an easy 12 hours of work.

Today shall be day 4 of my self-imposed vegetarian food plan, I was trying it with intermittent fasting but there is no way that is going to work as I'm starving due to lack of protein. I can happily do 18/6 fasting with a meat based diet, but that isnt happening with a plant based diet, so I need to find some source of protein in this hotel. Wish me luck :)

I think there was a shortage of protein in Sirius’ hotel earlier too :D

I’m in bed, medicined up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed. woke so reading the shyte posting on boards while i was sleeping

• Registered Users Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Bed... just watched that Sunderland doc on Netflix..... I really should be sleeping

In bed and in pain. Afraid to ask for pain relief or to talk. No good night's sleep for me anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

At work, weak with the tiredness

Also tired here Grem. And unable to get pain relief. Feck :(

In bed watching Netflix, took my methotrexate and feel a bit nauseous but so comfy with my heated blanket under me and heated blanket over me. A lexie toastie.

Can I join you in that sandwich? The nurse in my room scares me :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Who said sandwich??

*frightens nurse away for Shpud*

Why scared?

About to start 10th episode of You

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got woken up by someone who wanted to drop off half a bottle of scotch to me before he left the hotel, now thats what I call room service :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

In beautiful Costa Del Sol with a big group of my extended family, in-laws, nieces, nephews, 17 of us altogether, 9 of us spent yesterday evening watching the rugby in a local pub, great atmosphere, going home on Tuesday but would love to be here for another week. Heading out for a stroll now and will get breakfast on the way back, it's chilly here this morning but have had really great weather the last few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch trying to us-discombobulate myself. This is too early to be up on a sunday morning.
    Jesus, a few years ago I would only be getting home at this hour.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

At home licking my wounds.. I've a stress fracture in my left fibula so I can't run.

Thankfully I can still cycle and swim so getting coffee into me then heading to the gym.

I'm the worlds worst injured patient, I can't stand inactivity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement