Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Hey Shpud2, we are listening so stay with us and keep posting.

Just getting back to my hotel room after 4 jaunts around the country, nice weather and a nice colleague so it turned out to be an easy 12 hours of work.

Today shall be day 4 of my self-imposed vegetarian food plan, I was trying it with intermittent fasting but there is no way that is going to work as I'm starving due to lack of protein. I can happily do 18/6 fasting with a meat based diet, but that isnt happening with a plant based diet, so I need to find some source of protein in this hotel. Wish me luck :)

wonderring why? Hey you are not that dreadful Mike Jeavons on youtube with his Week on thingies!

Try sweet potatoes.. protein,,lentils, peas. beans.. cheese?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

In bed trying to sleep. Awake all night coughing and spluttering. Seriouse dose of man flu, might now make it. Pray for mojo.

Abed, having cut up raw chicken and fed the prowling hordes as they cried piteously..... lol..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just awake with the fear..this time tomorrow I will have to adult again, get the minions out till school and myself to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch trying to us-discombobulate myself. This is too early to be up on a sunday morning.
    Jesus, a few years ago I would only be getting home at this hour.

Ditto.. I feel so grown up at times, I remembered to get up and start the baby's water (needs 200mls slowly so he doesn't puke before breakfast at 10am..) and his morning meds. I'll feel doubly grown up if I remember the midday meds :D
    My 8 year old is now 9. Oh how time flies when you're not paying attention..
    I'm back in bed :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Didn't mention it in my rant last night but I very nearly got in a fight last night witha patient after I told him to stop touching me, already this morning having to deal with his bravado and hard man attitude. Pissed off and I've not even had breakfast yet :(

cat cheeks crocodile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGlTY3wrrro

abed rapt and my feet are cold..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Awake with serious dose of Sunday 'evening' blues.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Having breakfast after walking lovely doggies. It’s a beautiful morning!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Just up in kitchen, toast and tea made.
    Had a dose of vomit and diahorrea yesterday and was just fcuked up in general.
    Feeling much better today. Must have slept on and off between bouts for 16 hrs.
    Young lad has the chores done and is gone back to bed.
    Won't be moving out much today, feel tired and wasted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Back in bed with buttery toast and tae. As George Ezra would say, I could get used to this!

honeybear wrote: »
    Having breakfast after walking lovely doggies. It’s a beautiful morning!

Me & my dogs turn now!
    Few podcasts downloaded, nice looking morning, I think we will do a long walk....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Forced out of bed early thanks to roomies shennanigans next door. Fair play but fcuk it a lie in would be nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

At home licking my wounds.. I've a stress fracture in my left fibula so I can't run.

Thankfully I can still cycle and swim so getting coffee into me then heading to the gym.

I'm the worlds worst injured patient, I can't stand inactivity.

What happened?

Walking home from Lidl with breakfast bought

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!!

Now to decide what to do today :D

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Brekkie time. Wondering what to do with day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home from a lovely Epiphany mass and having coffee, before tackling the dismantling of the Srameen Home Christmas Grotto and Wonderland.

Waiting for a lift

In from out, dripping wet and wearing most of the ashes from the bucket I was emptying,,, Occupational hazard of island life ;)

Wild and wet out there; icy rain down neck etc... Dark and cold, so better off where I am, fire lit, Epiphany dinner ready to heat.. Even Belgian chocolate bombe afterwards.. Who needs dry weather!

Request in for legwarmers so am working samples in cream aran, rich with cables, no pattern; I just need the number of stitches an item takes and off I go.

Have a lovely day! I intend to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside. Had a massive panic attack on friday and head is still spinning from it. Eyes are still swollen nearly shut too. Cant decide if hiding here for a day or getting up would be better for me. Thankfully off work on monday.

Parents house

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Parents house

That makes me smile

Off to my Godmother’s now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Cork is a bit sleepy if you're out at 11am on a Sunday :D

Any suggestions for b'day dinner/supper this evening?
    I know elbow lane and market lane carry gluten-free menu's.. but anything else that I'm ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cork is a bit sleepy if you're out at 11am on a Sunday :D

Any suggestions for b'day dinner/supper this evening?
    I know elbow lane and elbow market carry gluten-free menu's.. but anything else that I'm missing?

The oliver plunkett and market lane both do gluten free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed texting my cousin. Looking at her ex’s new girlfriend on Instagram. Horrible tummy ache. Can’t wait to be back in a routine. 1pm and being lazy. Not a floor in the house washed all day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

The oliver plunkett and market lane both do gluten free.

I'm barred from the Oliver Plunkett :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

In bed texting my cousin. Looking at her ex’s new girlfriend on Instagram. Horrible tummy ache. Can’t wait to be back in a routine. 1pm and being lazy. Not a floor in the house washed all day.

Still in bed myself. Was feeling kinda guilty that I haven't done anything yet but don't feel so bad now :p

• Advertisement

In bed with a pain in my stomach and a splitting headache. That time of the month again except its feckin earlier every time! I'm Going to my doctor to talk about gender er realingnment. I would like a penis please!

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement