Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

In bed with a pain in my stomach and a splitting headache. That time of the month again except its feckin earlier every time! I'm Going to my doctor to talk about gender er realingnment. I would like a penis please!

:D

I've a serious one you can borrow

I've a serious one you can borrow

But Sirius where would it go??

Knowing you're such a resourceful person, I'm sure you'll find a place for it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting in boarding area at Prague airport waiting to fly home after an epic girly weekend away.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just back from the village, tis mild out, no cold.
    I'm barred from the Oliver Plunkett :D

What did you do?
    In bed with a pain in my stomach and a splitting headache. That time of the month again except its feckin earlier every time! I'm Going to my doctor to talk about gender er realingnment. I would like a penis please!

*rubs belly*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Watching Premiership highlights with my bro in his house now

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

About to head home after a fantastic night out last night. Caught up with a few people I hadn't seen in about five years and danced enough that I have two sore feet on me. I think it'll be a very early one tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

A bar in Tokyo.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

High stool. Pints. Waiting on the loin of pork to roast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

If you weren't so sick you could eat it :D.
    Feeling much better myself, had a beef lunch and watched the tooth fairy.
    Is there any footie on today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Edward M wrote: »

Gifted has competition :D

Now somewhere in the south east :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, making sure I have the last few bits packed. Three full suitcases and my bf’s gear bag with mostly my stuff in them. Couldn’t find a luggage scale anywhere for the life of me so I’m stressed about how much they weigh, don’t want a repeat of what happened when I was moving here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Loads of FA cup action.

Deskside looking for a stream for a Documentary called "SIR NOFACE"

You know the image that popped in to my head was not very appealing, me sitting down with a knife and fork :D

I'm on the 'ol chug a chug. Think I'll have a pint when I get in to Heuston.

You know the image that popped in to my head was not very appealing, me sitting down with a knife and fork :D

I'm on the 'ol chug a chug. Think I'll have a pint when I get in to Heuston.

Pint of what though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

About to sit down and watch Corrie. My head needs a rest it's been a stressful weekend.

Pint of what though?

Dunno yet Seph. I'm craving cold and sugary. A bottle of lucozade would probably be as good :)

Dunno yet Seph. I'm craving cold and sugary. A bottle of lucozade would probably be as good :)

Sensible :eek: :pac:

I'm not really barred from the Plunkett, just have a family member working there is all and rather not go in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Landed in Dubland but Aer Lingus holding us hostage for a few more minutes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In bed dying of a rotten cold, bordering on flu. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

JupiterKid wrote: »

I feel one starting here. Having a hot whiskey to kick it to touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

JupiterKid wrote: »

My house is depressed with it. Little G over it. Mrs G on her second week of relapse. Horrible dose. I didn't get it yet and its been around me for over two weeks now. Away to the pub again. My duties are done. Dinner was feckin great if I say so myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

In bed. New job starts tomorrow. Wrecked tired.

And I'm an uncle again. New nephew :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Starbucks in Leeds Bradford Airport. Feeling emotional but had a cry before I left the flat. Bags overweight so that cost an extra £33. What about it I guess, it was all stuff that had to come home anyway. Can’t believe my Erasmus experience is over, fastest 4 months of my life :eek:

Elbow lane... she's demolishing a plate of ribs....I'm tucking into a red mullet...tasty out :)

lbc2019 wrote: »
    In bed. New job starts tomorrow. Wrecked tired.

And I'm an uncle again. New nephew :D

Congrats. More presents to buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

lbc2019 wrote: »
    What happened?

The physio just says its from over use, running on hard pavements, increase in distance.. In fact they're all just guess because I've been in terrible pain with it for about four weeks and was putting it down to shin splints and hoping it would go away.

However in work on Thursday and the pain was just a bit too much. I was miserable so took myself off to the hospital.

Back tomorrow for a review.

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Starbucks in Leeds Bradford Airport. Feeling emotional but had a cry before I left the flat. Bags overweight so that cost an extra £33. What about it I guess, it was all stuff that had to come home anyway. Can’t believe my Erasmus experience is over, fastest 4 months of my life :eek:

Had one in there last July, it wasnt great I remember.
    Reclining, waiting for the new dwts.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement