Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

alá perse I'm in the bed!..ive already had a 15 min snooze :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

No it wouldn't. Buckfast on the rocks if you can stomach it, plus you have a shi*load of caffeine in there too, that would put a spring in your step.

Oh god. I had a whole bottle of buckfast and other drinks at a party when I was 19. Ended up stripping off all of my clothes in front of everyone, don't ask me why, I've no idea :D Sadly it's not the first time I've done that :p

Having a rare moment of total contentment. Feeling very relaxed today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

What game?

Battlefield V on PC. Still needs work, but a lot better than it's predecessor (BF1)

Now sitting on the couch watching telly for an hour and then gonna get ready for the morning and bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside, finally getting to watch Dr Who from new year's day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

at work. on my break and currently peeling a satsuma or mandarin orange or whatever they're called!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Couchside, finally getting to watch Dr Who from new year's day

I could never watch Dr Who but Luther on the other hand, brilliant tv :)

Now showerside :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Clinging to a mug of tea, frozen here :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

http://www.escradio.com/

In bed listening to Eurovision radio

On the couch, just watched 3 episodes of You, not sure what to make of it, going to watch Millionaire now, dreading the morning already, no luck with the lotto over Christmas so will have to make a plan B.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

bedside watching crazy ex-girlfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On the couch, just watched 3 episodes of You, not sure what to make of it, going to watch Millionaire now, dreading the morning already, no luck with the lotto over Christmas so will have to make a plan B.

I'll share a win with you, if you do with me.

Increase our chances.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

lbc2019 wrote: »

No man is an island :P

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'll share a win with you, if you do with me.

Increase our chances.

Our own little syndicate Tedo.. Hope Auto won't be upset. 😂

Our own little syndicate Tedo.. Hope Auto won't be upset. ��

:eek:

:(

Bedside crying into my pillow :(

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    Bedside crying into my pillow

I'll buy you a new pillow.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I'll buy you a new pillow.

:P I wish you and Duvet all the best :P

(Still crying into my pillow) :D

Bedside

Still awake

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Bed side. Listening to music, drinking tea and knitting. I'm not 80, I'm 30. I'm aware it doesn't sound like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On a bus, feeling slightly nauseous and just wishing I was at home in bed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I caught a virus that kicked in on 25th December. Sore eyes and a horrible deep lung cough that lasted for the whole of the holiday period. I'm just coming back to life today although it's not completely gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen , toast and marmalade , and the dog sitting looking up at me literally waiting for a crust of bread .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

lbc2019 wrote: »
    take care man- if I'm not mistaken you were big into your martial arts as well.

Yup (in facts my avatar is me in blue fighting Judo in competition), that's a pain in the tits too. I missed much of last year some injuries too. In fact last year was the first full year I've been out of competition since I began martial arts.

The trials and tribulations of getting older I guess :mad:

Just in the leaba, alarm set.. Think I'll cry into my pillow too..

Makik sorry to hear about your leg.

To all with the sunday blues *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Thanks, but I got out and cycled for two hours and swam 500 meters so I got active. But its nothing like getting out for a run, not the same buzz.

Done 30 minutes on the cross trainer in the gym and spent my time looking at people running on the threadmills wishing I was able to run too.

I'll know a little more tomorrow, but if I can't run I'll get my goals in a different direction for a bit.

Or just eat, drink and get fat :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Thanks, but I got out and cycled for two hours and swam 500 meters so I got active. But its nothing like getting out for a run, not the same buzz.

Done 30 minutes on the cross trainer in the gym and spent my time looking at people running on the threadmills wishing I was able to run too.

I'll know a little more tomorrow, but if I can't run I'll get my goals in a different direction for a bit.

Or just eat, drink and get fat :P
    Injuries are so demoralising..
    Only running 5 years and never had an injury til 6 weeks ago, severe knee pain..I never realised how much I missed it..though I am doing a little running on the grass, prob shouldn't be.
    Waiting on MRI scan result..fingers crossed.

Nite all...

Cavan.
    Visiting my best friend, & godson & the other kids.
    Night all!

Having a rare coffee, nap attack bunnies are strong tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couch at home. Having a cuppa and then bed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement