Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

I will be on my way to the Van Gogh museum in a couple of hours :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'm back in work after the Christmas Holliers. Feels like I've never left :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

She had it switched off...rang the hotel..they got in contact with the taxi..no luck.
    15 mins ago the hotel rang back...her phone, new Skechers and her jumper still in the room :eek:
    I had kinda copped that the boots were there...in my defense...I swallowed half the pool yesterday and have been very ill all night...def off my game :D

Phew, at least you've located it (and her shoes,and her jumper :p) and will no longer be in the dog house. I wouldn't want to suffer the wrath of a pre-teen without a phone!
    Your poor mother will need ear protectors... :D

My poor mother could do with those and it's just me going solo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭its_steve116

Donaghmede

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Donaghmede

My old stomping ground, it's where I learnded, developeded and honed my street smartz.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On lunch - out to Londis

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Your poor mother will need ear protectors... :D

Hmmm you're right......I should be more considerate and stop blaring the Japanese fusion Jazz music I love so much :3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I see I'm on the way to Seph, lads have you not learned anything I have cameras everywhere :D I don't need to go to cork although if someone wants to bring me to Scuzzi's they can ;):D

Now workside

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

bedwards... yawn... do not think the car is crossing today but if so he can knock, or sound the horn!
    "Island cars" are recycling; no nct, etc needed and as long as they go.. A great tradition.

Have a lovely evening after the first day back at work....blessings and peace

Autosport wrote: »
    I see I'm on the way to Seph, lads have you not learned anything I have cameras everywhere :D I don't need to go to cork although if someone wants to bring me to Scuzzi's they can ;):D

Now workside

I've always wondered why this guy was on my desk

275107391_127.jpg?w=300&h=300

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair side, finishing a cuppa, and then beginning the mammoth task of unpacking all my stuff :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

A bit flustered today, though job going well I'm not as happy at it as I thought I would be.
    I miss my afternoon nap, didn't take me long to get to like that.

I'm all alone here, no one home where I'm working, maybe it's company I'm missing, that wouldn't be like me though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

In the car...got a text on the work phone from a bloke called Mark telling some girl called Grace that she looked stunning last night, complete with kisses....aw bless.....

So tempted to text him back saying it's finished cos he's ugly.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I finish work at 4.30. It's like the longest 28 minutes left EVER...

lbc2019 wrote: »
    On lunch - out to Londis

Close to youuuuuu....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Gp waiting room. Dont even know why I'm here or what he can do for me but I suppose its better than ignoring that things are escalating again anyway maybe...

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Armchair side, finishing a cuppa, and then beginning the mammoth task of unpacking all my stuff :eek:

I'm home since 14th December, still have one full box to unpack & two small bags........

I'm on the cavan leitrim border, rain stopped thankfully!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Back fireside after a brilliant holiday with 16 of my extended family in Spain for the new year, back to the coalface tomorrow, no work fear, looking forward to getting back into the routine and planning the next adventure. Stopped off at the bookies on the way home and put on a few bets for this evening's racing so that will keep me occupied.

Onboard the train. First day went well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

bubblypop wrote: »
    I'm home since 14th December, still have one full box to unpack & two small bags........

I went over with 2 suitcases, I came home with 2 big ones, a small one and my bf’s gear bag full of stuff. How do I have so much and how am I going to find space for it at home? :eek:

• Advertisement

The 17a bus.

Further than it used to be lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

bubblypop wrote: »

A good part of the country, not too far from you, Cavan Longford border, looking down in to Leitrim. Arva is my nearest town.
    Home, dinner just warming, the rest will be in about 6:30. These slow cookers are mighty yokes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time to trundle off to work, winter coat back on..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Peeking out the window again

980x.jpg

:3
    TG1 wrote: »
    Gp waiting room. Dont even know why I'm here or what he can do for me but I suppose its better than ignoring that things are escalating again anyway maybe...

Better off reaching out for help than letting it build up, hope it went ok for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Better off reaching out for help than letting it build up, hope it went ok for ya.

Thanks Seph.

Went well, I lucked out the day I accidently ended up seeing him instead of my previous one. Hes been great since the first day I went in over something else and fell apart in front of him. Just going through a bad patch at the moment but it will pass. Everything does.

On topic, home, bedside again, but feeling more positive I think. And have a sneaky bar of chocolate with me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I'm glad things went well TG1 :)

On the couch wrecked. Had an appointment with my occupational therapist and then I went and did a grocery shop. The appointment went well and she's delighted that I booked a course to do and we identified some hobbies/interests I used to have and could look into again :)

Blanchardstown

TG1 wrote: »
    Thanks Seph.

Went well, I lucked out the day I accidently ended up seeing him instead of my previous one. Hes been great since the first day I went in over something else and fell apart in front of him. Just going through a bad patch at the moment but it will pass. Everything does.

On topic, home, bedside again, but feeling more positive I think. And have a sneaky bar of chocolate with me!

What kind of chocolate though?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Eating hot toast with kerrygold and thinking is there anything better. Haven't had toast in ages.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement