Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Right a long weekend starts now pints followed by more pints and a hangover tomorrow. Ah bollox as I type this the fcuking Kids school is closed for the election ****e no hangover just pints.

I says wrote: »
    Right a long weekend starts now pints followed by more pints and a hangover tomorrow. Ah bollox as I type this the fcuking Kids school is closed for the election ****e no hangover just pints.

Oh shíte. The election. Feck it I'm not driving home for it. Sure Miggledy has it in the bag.

I'm couchside waiting on dinner to cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Oh shíte. The election. Feck it I'm not driving home for it. Sure Miggledy has it in the bag.

But Blasphemy!!! Vote yes. Or is it no? Damn you God for confusing me.

But Blasphemy!!! Vote yes. Or is it no? Damn you God for confusing me.

I forgot about that as well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I'll be doing the eeeni meeni miney moe, hover the pencil over it and hope for the best :D
    On the couch about to start the bedtime story, half an hour late because its midterm... Woohoo
    I lost another 2lbs, that's 23 altogether in 8 weeks. So I treated myself to a new shirt 2 sizes smaller than usual... feckin yay :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Couchside, wrecked. Gave up after an hour of trying to get the 7 year old to spell castle without a u. Casul, for over an hour. Not able. Too old.

Whoo hoo, castle spelt correctly in today's spelling test.
    Couchside, chilling. One more work day to go to a week off!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I forgot about that as well!!

Jaysus! You'd forget your head if it wasn't sown on! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

cbyrd wrote: »
    I'll be doing the eeeni meeni miney moe, hover the pencil over it and hope for the best :D

I've never ever done this before but tomorrow I plan on writing something smart beside this question..
    Would 'Ah Jaysis' be bad?

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Me neither. Feic it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Bedside, the long weekend beckons, night all

• Advertisement

Bedside. Real Housewives. Ice-Cream. Thumper (housemate) nearly coming through the roof above. She needs a good thump.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed, first time in a long time I feel well, even though I’m choked with a cold. It’s just a normal cold, but I feel well underneath it. For the last 5 odd years I felt like a fog where I never felt well but there was nothing wrong with me. It’s good to feel normal again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside sick of studying so stopping for the night and feeling like nothing is being taken in :-|, a cupan tae is needed I think so heading kitchen side.

Deskside sick of studying so stopping for the night and feeling like nothing is being taken in :-|, a cupan tae is needed I think so heading kitchen side.

Good decision. Barrys to the rescue!!!

northgirl wrote: »
    Bedside. Real Housewives. Ice-Cream. Thumper (housemate) nearly coming through the roof above. She needs a good thump.

Stomping around loudly is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Maybe she is practising for Riverdance.

I finished my antibiotics a week ago and my sinuses are at me again. So fed up :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I finished my antibiotics a week ago and my sinuses are at me again. So fed up :(
    Did you ever use snot rinse perse? I have neilmed to wash fake tan out of my nose and it helps a lot

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

It's too late in the evening to be studying! Your poor brain. A cupán tae and kitkat or something is what you need at this hour.

I am at my home home. My triumphant return was somewhat undermined by my grandmother asking me if I knew I had a bald spot at the front if my head. I'm hoping it's the parting...

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    A cupán tae and kitkat or something is what you need at this hour.

Now you're talking my language :-D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, just starting Black Mirror. Hungry though, I think some popcorn is calling my name. And a good old cupán tae is in order too ;)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    And a good old cupán tae is in order too ;)

Cheers I'd love one :-D!

Did you ever use snot rinse perse? I have neilmed to wash fake tan out of my nose and it helps a lot

I haven't but will be getting that tomorrow Shoes.
    I'm close to tears because it's so frustrating and I'm worried why I'm feeling this way after a week of antibiotics :(

Off to bed, tomorrow will be the first presidential election & the second referendum I will ever miss.
    It's important to me to vote, but unfortunately our country doesn't allow citizens living abroad to vote.....
    I went home for the one in May, feels kind of weird missing out.
    But I think they way I would vote on both will be passed.
    Let's hope!

Cheers I'd love one :-D!

Yorkshire tea okay? :p

Stomping around loudly is she?

As always :D She is one seriously unhappy person! Wish she'd just wrack off!!!!!!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Maybe she is practising for Riverdance.

More like Sumo Wrestling :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,163 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

northgirl wrote: »
    More like Sumo Wrestling :pac:

Maybe she's not alone :D

To thine own self be true

Heading for bedside, not going to sleep yet

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Yorkshire tea okay? :p

vomit-in-paper-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif

:pac:

• Advertisement

Heading for bedside, not going to sleep yet

vomit-in-paper-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif

:pac:

It's actually pretty good, but not a patch on Barry's :p I'm gonna have to try a bit harder to track some down over here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement