Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed can’t sleep. What’s new!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed also can't sleep.

Overthinking things and wondering if I can hear a noise in my room. Me nerves. I hope it’s a ghost/murderer and not a spider or a mouse

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'm not used to sharing my hotel gym with others :):) I guess that a lot of people like to exercise before going to work.

Breakfast time for me, orange juice with spirulina and turmeric :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Overthinking things

Was doing the same but had a chat with the really great nurse that's in my room and that's helped with my overthinking of negative things for now and hopefully I'll be able to sleep. I guess there are some advantages to being under high observation because I always have a nurse available.

• Advertisement

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Was doing the same but had a chat with the really great nurse that's in my room and that's helped with my overthinking of negative things for now and hopefully I'll be able to sleep. I guess there are some advantages to being under high observation because I always have a nurse available.

I overthink the stupidest things.
    What would happen if someone dressed up as an xmas tree and covered themselves in lights, would they get shocks?
    If rats have hundreds of babies each year what do they look like when they’re pregnant? Can a daddy rat and a mammy mouse breed? Cause sheeps and goats can. Are goats really animals from the devil? Haha remember little Nicky, you loved that movie. What other movies have you forgotten about? I loved wildchild too. Remember that bitch Rachel told you that movie reminded her of you? God haven’t heard from her in ten years, what’s she up to now? *facebook stalk* mm put down your phone lexie and concentrate on being tired. One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, **** I forgot to empty the bathroom bin this evenomg, four sheep, black sheep... why is it so common for a mam sheep to have twins? God sheep have awful creepy eyes don’t they... nah wouldn’t be for me, much prefer cows.
    Etc etc

That’s literally the problems that keep me awake at night. I probably need more stress in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Shpud2 Take care man!

Awake- will take the early train to work today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@shoe..... do you try taking magnesium, melatonin or valerian root before you sleep?

Off to do my aerial taxi driver duties.... bye bye.

smurfjed wrote: »
    @shoe..... do you try taking magnesium, melatonin or valerian root before you sleep?

None of those things. Would they help calm me down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Goes off to Google melatonin.
    Won't be enough concealer for today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Clock watching in the office, sinuses decided to inflame again ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

On the early train. Day 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside. No surprise there. Plans to go "home home" today.

Up. Hour till breakfast. Maybe I'll het lucky and they'll open the gym for a while firstm

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awake bed side watching Friends.

Phoned in sick. I got six and a half hours sleep and I woke up still feeling exhausted and achy with tummy cramps :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I'm just a simple bolox, slept till 7, up and out to chores, back in and having tea and toast as I type, mindless same old same old without the ability to overthink it.
    Will haul myself into the van and zoom off to work listening to local radio, will get the local death notices on the radio.
    I'm too simple to be troubled too much by life.

Having breakfast. Best nurse in the world is mine again today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Edward M wrote: »
    I'm just a simple bolox, slept till 7, up and out to chores, back in and having tea and toast as I type, mindless same old same old without the ability to overthink it.
    Will haul myself into the van and zoom off to work listening to local radio, will get the local death notices on the radio.

As my friend's father used to say, you'd be better off born stupid. I agree with this more and more as the days go by.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside. Eating Brekkie.

You are far from simple Edward :)

I am in the bed and determined to sleep for an hour. That fella of mine though is all chat. First he snored now he talks.

:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »

small point; take care what else you take when on prescription meds. They can interact.

northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside. Eating Brekkie.

pmed you. Please call Threshold. They will if you need speak to the evil landlord for you and do it very very well... Blessings and peace.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside at home with breakfast. about 2 hours sleep last night. In no mood for dealing with people today, so working from home.

abed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Little one asked to walk to school on her own today....and to walk home from school this evening on her tod.....
    Let her go .. but to be fair... if I look out my front door I can see her go in the school gate as it's 40m down the road from me :D
    Went past 5 mins later and gave her a wave...and she blanked me!! She was with all her buddies..so can't blame herb
    :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Little one asked to walk to school on her own today....and to walk home from school this evening on her tod.....
    Let her go .. but to be fair... if I look out my front door I can see her go in the school gate as it's 40m down the road from me :D
    Went past 5 mins later and gave her a wave...and she blanked me!! She was with all her buddies..so can't blame herb

Was it an over the top wave to try & embarrass her.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sounds like we could be long lost Bros Edward 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Was it an over the top wave to try & embarrass her.

No, just a little one...she looked at me and turned away...at least 1 of her buddies waved back at me :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning my little rays of sunshine :)

Workside

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

You'd be on my text alert here if you did that. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement