Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm in some amount of pain!... Showered, dressed and sat on the couch...and whatever way I sat ..I crushed both my liathróidi....Jesus wept....I can't sit down...and I'm bent over for the last 25 mins breathing deeply....

I think women who've been thru childbirth might be able to relate as they've been thru about 50% of my torture.

Lol , at least you're still able to make jokes ,.pain can't be too bad :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , at least you're still able to make jokes ,.pain can't be too bad :p

Ice.....send ice....send all the ice!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

For the medicinal whiskey ;)

Ice ice baby...

On the way , the ice , not me so relax :D

I climbed the stairs..bad mistake...
    lieing on my bed now trying to catch my breath....
    I wouldn't mind...I'm hung like a fcking mouse!! How did I manage to crush them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I climbed the stairs..bad mistake...
    lieing on my bed now trying to catch my breath....
    I wouldn't mind...I'm hung like a fcking mouse!! How did I manage to crush them!

Jesus Sirius, check yourself for a rupture, I knew a guy had one of them, fcekin painful apparently.

All joking aside , Edward is right , err on the side of caution and get checked out (literally ooh matron) if you can Sirius .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I don’t even have balls and I’m crossing my legs and gritting my teeth. Jesus!

As predicted: it’s bed time and I’m ready to run amuck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Having balls and a willy outside of your body is very messy and dangerous, us girls are much neater having our stuff on the inside :p

Let me know if it needs a kiss better Sirius :D

Edward M wrote: »
    Jesus Sirius, check yourself for a rupture, I knew a guy had one of them, fcekin painful apparently.

Funny that should say that...my right nut had been driven up inside me...I've pushed it down... fcking relief..still painful....and Def no Sirius boner for me tonight...or tomorrow night... but at least I can breathe!

• Advertisement

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Having balls and a willy outside of your body is very messy and dangerous, us girls are much neater having our stuff on the inside :p

It would resist even your immense charms I'm afraid!
    I'm ok now.... just throbbing...and not I'm a good way ffs

Difene and solpadol for me!

Succubus_ wrote: »

Some women have been very helpful and let me store my stuff inside as well, I love helpful women. :D

:D

@ Sephers, my choccy is Lindt erm balls :p

I'm in bed now watching the new Chilling Sabrina!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Let's all say a prayer or a rosary for Sirius :D

Now bedside trying on some new clothes :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

All this nether region talk must have subliminally programmed me, egg, sossie and chips for me friday dinner :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

I'm in some amount of pain!... Showered, dressed and sat on the couch...and whatever way I sat ..I crushed both my liathróidi....Jesus wept....I can't sit down...and I'm bent over for the last 25 mins breathing deeply....

I think women who've been thru childbirth might be able to relate as they've been thru about 50% of my torture.

Bet you its that chap from the hotel the other night...the one that you kept pausing his chromecast ...lol lol....he's got a voodoo doo doll of your Boner and crushing them lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Edward M wrote: »
    Some women have been very helpful and let me store my stuff inside as well, I love helpful women. :D

Well it's the only way to keep your precious goods safe :D

I hope the drugs help Sirius, it sounds very painful, even if I can't quite identify!

gifted wrote: »
    Bet you its that chap from the hotel the other night...the one that you kept pausing his chromecast ...lol lol....he's got a voodoo doo doll of your Boner and crushing them lol lol

Lol :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:D

@ Sephers, my choccy is Lindt erm balls :p

I'm in bed now watching the new Chilling Sabrina!

Ohhhhh my 😏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

At home having a few refreshments, listening to Steel Pulse. Handsworth revolution. Forget how much I loved this album

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, drinking a kinnegar Devil's backbone, amber ale, tasty stuff and writing some code in eclipse, listening to deep uplifting house music, the kind that takes you on a journey :3.

https://www.mixcloud.com/marc-irik/deeper-accents-8/?fbclid=IwAR1CNw8dWHgXNhEYVCWMdIGZoUXpPa5pLUFHhXMfbjNStfpQxxgQ4DCOSbU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed. Today wasn't great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,157 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Off to bed, the tiredness has just suddenly come upon me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Difene and solpadol for me!

Wire brush and dettol ma'am!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed can’t sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Pmsl at that post
    Now I’m walking around the house like a bandy legged cowboy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, cosy. Thinking about what to do tomorrow, don’t have many plans so I’m wondering if there’s anything I need to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,159 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up to pee and made the mistake of reading my email, my easy day has turned into a super long day and now I can't get back to sleep. ugh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement