Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ya Witchie I thought the same as smurf when I read your post too... in bed smelling fabliss

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On my way to bed.
    Thank god. Long day prepping lunch and tidying for friends coming over tomorrow only to get a text to say they're sick :( buggery fcuk. Was so looking forward to seeing them.
    Ah well, tomorrows lunch is sorted and at least I didn't vacuum yet. :D
    I might sneak out to the gym tomorrow instead and see if the fairies have it done when I get home *

*haha hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha :D I can dream

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

Night all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchenside, slightly drunk. Just about to go out for the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Autosport wrote: »
    Bedside

Night all :)

Goodnight Mary Ellen..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Goodnight John boy. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    Who discusses business at 4am? Witchie, be careful.
    Watching Making of a Murderer series 2.
    Ya Witchie I thought the same as smurf when I read your post too... in bed smelling fabliss

I thought that too until realised his friend/business partner drives a taxi and doesn't finish til early morning and my fella is a night owl. They go to a mamak ( a 24 hour restaurant) and drink tea and discuss plans.

I know it sounds weird but I believe it knowing him. A lot of Malay Business is done in mamaks or karaoke establishments. It's cooler at night so easier to meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch wrapped up in a blanket like a baby in swaddling.
    I think I caught a cold from someone over the phone yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

At home getting one more coffee into me before doing a Parkrun (Parkrun.ie) 5km.. Then home to breakfast like a king :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, toes are frozen!!! Have to get up and sort the house before going away for the weekend but I have no motivation whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

''Tis a fresh day out there :D

Carside

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Morning!
    Back in bed with a coffee and laptop. Lie in day for me!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with black coffee, watching "Did you know games Sony Tries to Make Emulators Illegal [PlayStation Lawsuits" :3

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,130 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Drimnagh (#4)

Bedside with a cuppa. Thinking I'll try and get more of my assignment done today

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

I am here with the 3 chicks...

gifted wrote: »

OK I'm in the beach bar in Aughris head in Sligo....trying to attach a photo but boards telling me it's to big...a poxy photo..lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    OK I'm in the beach bar in Aughris head in Sligo....trying to attach a photo but boards telling me it's to big...a poxy photo..lol lol

Too big... Said no man ever. Lol

I've gotten up 3 times to have coffee and back lying on the bed, waiting for the shower to be free but could happily stay here for the day tbh.. Getting nails done later and meeting my friend for coffee /shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am balls deep in cables trying to figure what goes where and how.
    Pro tip: never flute around at the back of the tv.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

In the Healy Macs near the Petronas towers waiting for the Liverpool game to start.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just finished reading 7 books to 3 grandchildren and now going on a walk to see how many birds we can find.

Sitting on my bed, spent the last hour and a half working on my assignment. Not sure it's saying what I want it to, so I'm taking a break and will come back to it later. Plus I was hungry and needed food :pac:

Packing.
    Off to meet the boyfriend tomorrow :)
    It's been 5 weeks.......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent the morning at the beach with the dog, its a lovely 32C. He is like a limpet mine since i got back and never lets me out of his sight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Extra hour at work tonight, ugh. But a rather wonderful dinner to bring with thanks to herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh that's so sweet of her Grem :)

I always feel for people working nights when the clocks go back. Hope it's ok for you.

Couch side listening to music and having tea.

Watching a Noddy compilation DVD - life in the fast lane here!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching a Noddy compilation DVD - life in the fast lane here!!!

Enid Blyton or Noddy Holder?

Tae & scone here, catching up on American Horror Story.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Enid Blyton or Noddy Holder?

Tae & scone here, catching up on American Horror Story.

Big Ears plays Slade - a minor hit in the late 70s

Two staying for a sleepover and being settled by Granny, as I wonder when I can grab a G&T.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement