Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Making a few calls to a few slow payers, its amazing the amount of calls you get when they want the job done and how hard it is to get them on the phone when it's time to pay up. I'm useless at this part of the job.
    Feet up, a magnum in hand, going to watch the footie.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Fascinated by the sinus conversation, i do nasal rinses and massage too. Usually get sea salt and snort like a good 'un :pac: Mushrooms though.... Off to google with me..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Well as it happens, I’m getting teeth removed so I’ll have loads of room :D
    I’m a romantic at heart after all

Not many of us romantic souls left Lexie, although peoples concept of romantic varies wildly. Some people consider holding hands romantic, others consider inserting hands where they shouldn't have any in as romantic. Thinking about it now, calling oneself romantic covers all angles. Well played Lexie, well played

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sirius your new name should be Sinus Boner :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don't make me get the hose out.

You lot are not safe to be left alone for any length of time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch.....missus has sinus/flu problems....had it as well 2 weeks ago.....middle chicken came home from a play date and is barfing her ring up.....I'm sick of sick people in this house....just bugger off sick people....

Last day of freedom.
    First day back to real work tomorrow, haven't been there for 18 months!!

Looking forward to getting a routine back, even if it is shift work!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,167 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Desk side considering my nose..

Tea run shortly, get yer orders in..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Black Tea please...weak..
    Couchside looking at Railway travel programme on TV with smughead Chris Tarrant.
    I love train travel..
    About to book a flight, hostel and gig in London..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Crashed out on the couch watching a film I havent seen in a while. Outbreak on syfy. Gonna have some chocolate with an ice packed soda water and lime.

• Advertisement

4Ad wrote: »
    Couchside looking at Railway travel programme on TV with smughead Chris Tarrant.
    I love train travel..

Tea is served :)

Does chris tarrant not ruin it?. Love trains but not sure how i would take to him presenting

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

At least he has a better dress sense on the train programmes than Michael Portillo on the bbc ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, public speaking class ran longer than expected and I’m glad to be home. Think it’ll help, there’s some drama involved too which keeps it entertaining :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside, public speaking class ran longer than expected and I’m glad to be home. Think it’ll help, there’s some drama involved too which keeps it entertaining :)

Toastmasters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Feeling sleepy, I'm off to bed before I sleep in the chair. I get grumpy if I'm wakened to go to bed, so they'd just leave me here, and I'd be twisted in to a knot if I was here too long.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Toastmasters?

No, it’s actually run by a woman who used to teach me drama in primary school, she started classes tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

4Ad wrote: »
    I love train travel..

Tea is served :)

Does chris tarrant not ruin it?. Love trains but not sure how i would take to him presenting

He's done a few of these train journey travel programmes, they are good apart for him..he was in the Swiss Alps last week, it was amazing. Spain this week and Ukraine next week..

Thanks for tea, hope you liked the Choc Hob Nobs !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, clean fresh sheets, fresh pjs and after a roasting hot bath and then shower. My 4th/5th wash of the day.

When I am rich I will have a maid who will change my sheets daily. The best feeling ever.

Bedside, hoping I’ll be able to get to sleep at a reasonable time tonight. Will try sleep after this episode of the Vampire Diaries

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In the leaba about to drift off to sleep. Night all :)

• Advertisement

Researching stinky drain fixes but wishing i was freshly showered and getting into a bed with fresh sheets like Shoes *stares daggers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Wide awake...balls!

Wide awake...balls!

Still sore??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside but wide awake. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Still awake too, knee deep in conspiracy theories

Also awake but at work so that's probably a good idea....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Have you tried putting salt down the drain followed by hot water?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso time on the balcony with the mutt, listening to the birds and the sound of prayer as we wait for the sun to rise. Absolute bliss.

Judging by the amount of sickness going on in this thread, there is no way that I'm going back to Ireland before March or April :)

smurfjed wrote: »
    Have you tried putting salt down the drain followed by hot water?

Gonna be vineagar and baking soda

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Awake too. Is there a full moon or something.?

Soda crystals and vinegar should work grem.
    Followed by some disinfectant mr price do a nice pine one.

Happens here when there's been no rain for a while.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement