Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside after a long day road tripping :) we live in such a beautiful country :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Back home eating salt and vinegar crisps. Fell in with 3 Liverpool fans in the bar tonight and now am the secretary of a new fan club.

One if the lads is the dj in the bar, one is from Penang and the other from NZ. Good craic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Can't log in to boards on computer, boo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Heading to bed after a nice few evening pints, kettle boiling for a hot water bottle and looking forward to a nice 12 hour sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Boards has been weird for me too.

Couch side again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Boards has been weird for me too.

Couch side again

Few errors knocking around.

Cloudflare issues & 503 messages.

Either hamsters are scared of this time of year, or haven't been fed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, watching TV. Enjoying a night in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭4Ad

Sober in a hotel room in Dublin, a first ! Running marathon tmr.
    Eating too much ****e though..

Sober in a hotel room in Dublin, a first ! Running marathon tmr.
    Eating too much ****e though..

Best of luck 4Ad.

Remember .. left foot, right foot, left foot, right foot & just repeat that a few times.

About to head to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lounging on the couch in front of the TV snug in my living room on an Arctic night after a day where mishap followed mishap... Stubbed me toe, missed the bus, burned the toast, shopping bag burst walking home etc. :(

Wish I had a real fire in my place! :o

Having a wild night here watching F1 qualifying :D

Oh and Couchside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Autosport wrote: »
    Having a wild night here watching F1 qualifying :D

Oh and Couchside

Worth flicking over?

Worth flicking over?

Always ;)

Danny Ric on poll :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Not recently imo.

Riccardo on pole is news though!

Sitting down by the fire missus watching a Richard Gere Jodie Foster western, me browsing. My hands still reeking of pumpkin even though I washed them after cutting them for candles earlier.

Not recently imo.

Riccardo on pole is news though!

Sitting down by the fire missus watching a Richard Gere Jodie Foster western, me browsing. My hands still reeking of pumpkin even though I washed them after cutting them for candles earlier.

Red bull 1-2 and Hamilton with Vettel in 4th so should be an entertaining race :)

Now moving fridgeside to see what's available

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Curled up in the bed. Last night and tonight have been the first properly cold ones since I got here. Glad to be all snug and cosy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, frozen.

Lying on the sofa, surrounded by dogs and cats, watching himself playing red dead redemption , the fires blazing and I'm roasted!!!!

Lying on my bed waiting for the early morning sun to wwarm the pool a little before I go make it my bit*h for a few hours before have to show my old apartment to a prospective renter.

So glad I declined the whiskey and Brandy I was offered last night and stuck to beer or would be a sorry mess today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Just finished IELTS English Test. Bloody hard going even for us native speakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Sitting in a hotel room in Salt Lake City in Utah passing the time until i can go home

I really really should be sleeping for the marathon....but obviously not ! Damn imsomnia and 18 years of shift work ruins sleeping !
    Half a pill time soon, hope I dont win it and get tested !🀣🀣🀣

My lovely Iranian neighbour just brought me a traditional Persian vegetarian dish and it smells delicious. Can only smell it though coz it's got feckin nuts in it. Gutted.

My fella will have a lovely feed when he comes home this evening.

Bedside, needed that sleep.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a cupan tae, frozen!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed. I tried the whole getting up thing and it did not really work out for me.

'Smart' heating system seems to be confused by the hour changing. Not very smart really.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Springfields

In bed having a 'lie in' while my 3 kids are downstairs having a shouting competition with my other half !
    Sooner this clocks changing thing goes the better !!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Been out in the crispy whiteness of this frosty morning. Feeling tired and looking forward to my bed soon though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Climbing the walls in the in laws house....3 nights up here and can't wait to get back to my own home.........breathe....breathe....breathe. ..not working....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement