Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, cuz where else would I be? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

On the couch. Been in bed most of the day. No motivation and pain is kicking me while I'm down. Don't know what to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Auto & I have a connection you could only wish for...

*Struts in.....spots Auto.....Struts over....whispers into her ear while gently stroking her neck.......Struts out....with Auto clicking here heels behind trying to keep up with me.......

That's how it's done lads.....:cool:

I may be in bed dreaming :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

gifted wrote: »
    *Struts in.....spots Auto.....Struts over....whispers into her ear while gently stroking her neck.......Struts out....with Auto clicking here heels behind trying to keep up with me.......

May have fallen off the couch from laughter :D

Gifted you didn't even drop the hand :D lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Auto & I have a connection you could only wish for...

I kind of gathered that alright but that would only be an example of the perceived connection between US and Auto. I have connections elsewhere too.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gifted wrote: »

If you drop the hand, I'll drop you !!!

**Impresses Auto with my macho-ness**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    You tell him Ted :D

I didn't supervise you for so long and still do just so G could
    Come in and sweep me off my feet :D

@Seph it's Man ;)

Which of us is it I wonder hmmm
    Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside, cuz where else would I be? :pac:

In the kitchen making us tae :-D :pac:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Jaysus

I do love a bad boy

I’m in bed watching tidying up with Marie Kondo on Netflix. Don’t know whether to be amused or horrified at her folding

Jaysus

I do love a bad boy

I’m in bed watching tidying up with Marie Kondo on Netflix. Don’t know whether to be amused or horrified at her folding

Where's the bad boy?? Have I missed something????

I'm impressed ;) so much so that I am getting in the car to see you :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Shpud2 wrote: »
    On the couch. Been in bed most of the day. No motivation and pain is kicking me while I'm down. Don't know what to do.

Shpud , you have been through so much in the last week . Physically, emotionally , mentally , you have been through a wringer , and this could just be your body hitting a slump now when the adrenalin is gone .

You stay posting and get through each minute , hour , as best you can .

I'm impressed ;) so much so that I am getting in the car to see you :D

Jumps into shower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

It's like West Side story, everytime I expect someone to get flattened, the either sing or dance. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Jaysus

I do love a bad boy

You want a bad boy ? When you look up badboy in the dictionary there's a picture of me 😏😏

:pac:

Edward M wrote: »
    It's like West Side story, everytime I expect someone to get flattened, the either sing or dance. :D

How'd you know I was doing the chicken dance..

I hope that's not the choking one, :D:D

Facebook live :D

Goodnight all and sweet dreams :D

In the kitchen making us tae :-D :pac:?

Hmm...perhaps :p

Facebook live :D

Goodnight all and sweet dreams :D

That it???

Grandeeod wrote: »
    That it???

That's it what?

I'm on the way to Teds now ;)

• Advertisement

If it were I auto, id be doing the road trip like the Roy Orbison song, I drove all night.

https://youtu.be/m5N9IHqqGcA

That's it what?

I'm on the way to Teds now ;)

Cool! Take pics!

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Hmm...perhaps :p

Barry's for everyone, black coffee for mam and I suspose....better make it a twinnings for poochie seeing as she's not a Barry's fan 😒😐

😀😆

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Barry's for everyone, black coffee for mam and I suspose....better make it a twinnings for poochie seeing as she's not a Barry's fan 😒😐

😀😆

Aw thanks Seph! Could do with a cuppa just about now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 MOLF Hunter

I enjoyed reading that, thank you for sharing

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

AllForIt ,
    If I could thank your post more than once , I would . Your words are inspirational to others who may be finding life hard , delighted life is good for you now , enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Same here!!! Can’t understand houses that ration heat. My dad used to complain that I’d have the house so hot I might as well be sitting at the back of the fire. Can’t beat it. I don’t feel at all myself. It’s so weird! I think my sinuses are kicking my ass. Just gone to bed. Electric blanket under me, heated throw over me.

Shoes, I know you do the sinus rinse but have you tried avamys nasal spray? I think you need a prescription but it helps if you have sinus problems.

In the leaba. I was a grumpy cnut this afternoon but I pulled my head out of my arse because my friend came over and we exchanged Christmas presents. It was a lovely evening catching up and eating some rubbish.

Bedside. Thinking about things that absolutely do not need to be thought about right now.

Thinking of when I go back to work, and wondering if I could be really cheeky and ask for a breakfast shift on Saturday morning. At least that way I’d get most of Saturday off, and I’m already telling them that I can’t do Sundays, so I’d have at least a bit of a weekend. Why do I always think of shít like this when I’m trying to sleep?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Shpud , you have been through so much in the last week . Physically, emotionally , mentally , you have been through a wringer , and this could just be your body hitting a slump now when the adrenalin is gone .

You stay posting and get through each minute , hour , as best you can .

I'm getting through it, currently by use of strong medication to usually put me to sleep or right now the use of morphine based tablets to ease the pain. If that doesn't work I have a much more effective but messier coping mechanism but hopefully I won't have to resort to that.

I really am a downer on this thread :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, wide awake and wired :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement