Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Home from the coalface, getting a bite to eat ready in the kitchen, quick shower and then off to the local to meet up with a few friends for the evening

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Down in the dumps so back to bed.

*bear hug*

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GoneHome wrote: »
    then off to the local to meet up with a few friends for the evening

Nice!

giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Homeside. The weekend has landed! Hurray!

Had a discussion today on an incentive bonus, and I asked for a lot of monies. Now I'm like - fcuk - that was a lot of monies. Fcuk. Too many monies!

Going to have to put it out of my mind, as I won't find out whether I'm: (a) rich; or, (b) fired, until end of next week. :pac:

First world problems, from a person who once spent a week living on the free Cream Crackers we got in a previous job.

Homeside. The weekend has landed! Hurray!

Had a discussion today on an incentive bonus, and I asked for a lot of monies. Now I'm like - fcuk - that was a lot of monies. Fcuk. Too many monies!

Know you're worth and don't be afraid to ask for it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Sitting in my Grandad's, well now my car. Recalling memories. Went out from town with a bus driver who was great friends with my grandad and was very upset to find out he died as he wanted to thank him for consoling him the day he had an accident. Feeling really alone and annoyed this evening. It will be at least Wednesday before I even have a meeting with the school about going back. No one will reply to my texts and my mother is giving out to me for just sitting here so I'm just going to stay here for a while listening to the rain fall and feel sorry for myself :(

Thanks Seph. Good advice. I'm usually more of a let's meet in the middle kind of person, but I went all guns blazing on this one. Sure, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Kitchen-side, looking at my kettle to make it boil faster.

Thanks Seph. Good advice. I'm usually more of a let's meet in the middle kind of person, but I went all guns blazing on this one. Sure, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

How bad :D! you can treat all your boardies pals to lunch now :D :pac:

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Sitting in my Grandad's, well now my car. Recalling memories. Went out from town with a bus driver who was great friends with my grandad and was very upset to find out he died as he wanted to thank him for consoling him the day he had an accident. Feeling really alone and annoyed this evening. No one will reply to my texts and my mother is giving out to me for just sitting here so I'm just going to stay here for a while listening to the rain fall and feel sorry for myself :(

Ah - feeling sorry for yourself can be therapeutic, but a lift is good too. Don't know your sense of humour, but, on YouTube, Adam Buxton's "Bug" and Dara O'Briain stand ups, make me literally lol. Give yourself a break, and maybe watch something funny.

Still staring at the kettle. Think it may be slightly broken..

How bad :D! you can treat all your boardies pals to lunch now :D :pac:

If my devious plan works, I will personally invite* ye all to a three course meal at a restaurant of your choice.

*Invites do not include food or drink.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pre heating oven for chicken and chips. Nom.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Getting ready to head to Cork city...woo hoo.....party tonight in the Douglas area....back to the humour again....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

gifted wrote: »
    Getting ready to head to Cork city...woo hoo.....party tonight in the Douglas area....back to the humour again....

Why do I get the feeling you'll regret posting that.

On the Nintendo Switch playing a retro game from 1986 - Outrun. I was **** hot at it back then, but crap at it now. My daughter is very amused. I blame the controls. Need a steering wheel and an accelerator.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

gifted wrote: »

I live very near the Douglas area.

Currently stalking gifted :D

Legs shaved, waiting for tan to dry, heading to a party later nearby, band meant to be brilliant anyone heard of "The Hand Droppers"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the other couch, had lovely dinner and one of the girls had a friend over from school, I was slagging that he needed to finish his dinner if he wanted a treat after... He hadn't eaten his chicken.. Turns out he's vegetarian.. Ffs, I fed him chicken stew. :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Legs shaved, waiting for tan to dry, heading to a party later nearby, band meant to be brilliant anyone heard of "The Hand Droppers"?

Whose razor did you use, eh?
    Home, went swimming, sauna and jaccuzziing after lunch, Mrs had a massage and a facial, a young wan done it, I peeped in and made sure it wasn't some horny young lad giving her ideas above her normal service.
    Dinner is simmering away nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just in , wondering if Duvet and Gifted are going to the same party and don't know it :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Just in , wondering if Duvet and Gifted are going to the same party and don't know it :p

The ✋ dropper convention is this weekend in cork 😏

The ✋ dropper convention is this weekend in cork ðŸ˜

It's probably a Private Party too :D

• Advertisement

Ah don't encourage it Mam! It will turn into an orgy once a few others like Auto and Ted show up.:D

I can just picture it.. Sausage rolls in dickie bows😜

I can just picture it.. Sausage rolls in dickie bows😜

Lol :D

Enjoy , the party !

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

quite a appropriate band name for this thread the hand droppers :D:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

There's a sausage party? Eww :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside and waiting for the Sims to load up so I can play it. Been years since I’ve had the Sims!

Where’s our invite to this party, eh? :p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside and waiting for the Sims to load up so I can play it. Been years since I’ve had the Sims!

Where’s our invite to this party, eh? :p:pac:

If it is a sausage party, I will happily forgo that invite.

TG4 Player. Watching the Dubs third team against Westmeath in the O'Byrne Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Grandeeod wrote: »
    TG4 Player. Watching the Dubs third team against Westmeath in the O'Byrne Cup.

up mayo.........................................................

• Advertisement

Just back from the village with my mam, had to go up and carry my ass hole brother to car as he passed out while on one of his "walks", I said leave him there, sick of this ****, won't get any thanks for it either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement