Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Seph I feel sorry for you, that’s rough. When I was in 6th class, a neighbour at homes marriage broke up his wife kicked him out for drinking and he landed in our house and asked my mom and dad to stay. He had nowhere else to go so my dad said ok, just until he got somewhere sorted. He was there for over a week, and it was a week of feeling sad and not comfortable in my own house. He was supposed to be on the dry staying with us, but of course the minute he got paid, he was gone for the whole day on the tear and got a taxi out to our house that night, to stay. My dad told him to get back into the taxi and fùck off. The relief. I know it’s not the same as living with someone day in, day out, but it was very stressful for a short few days. When I see you share bits I always feel bad for you. I hope things work out for you all. Everyone deserves to be happy in their own house.

I’m just in bed I’m frozen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I sometimes feel so alone but you're never truly alone. You'll always have your thoughts for company. Some are positive and some are negative and it's a constant battle to not let the negative overcome the positive and let it push you over the edge and it could take one very small thing to set someone over the edge and into freefall. I am currently sitting on the edge, bot figuratively and literally of my bed. Looking for some light at the end of this tunnel.

Heard something on the TV when I was in the kitchen earlier, "Dead man walking" repeated over and over and that's what I feel like. A dead man walking.

Also waiting to get banned because I know I'm going to get a PM with all the helplines and things but trust me I have all the numbers on my phone and I've been using them all the time but that's just ruminating things and makes it worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

You’re never alone around here Shpud

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seph I feel sorry for you, that’s rough. When I was in 6th class, a neighbour at homes marriage broke up his wife kicked him out for drinking and he landed in our house and asked my mom and dad to stay. He had nowhere else to go so my dad said ok, just until he got somewhere sorted. He was there for over a week, and it was a week of feeling sad and not comfortable in my own house. He was supposed to be on the dry staying with us, but of course the minute he got paid, he was gone for the whole day on the tear and got a taxi out to our house that night, to stay. My dad told him to get back into the taxi and fùck off. The relief. I know it’s not the same as living with someone day in, day out, but it was very stressful for a short few days. When I see you share bits I always feel bad for you. I hope things work out for you all. Everyone deserves to be happy in their own house.

I’m just in bed I’m frozen

Thanks shoes, I wish my parents could do what your dad did, Its my parents I feel sorry for, the abuse they take from him, they don't have the heart to kick him out so they just put up with it and then in turn my heart is breaking because there so unhappy and its not fair :(.

Anyway I'm desk side watching a documentary about cats :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I sometimes feel so alone but you're never truly alone. You'll always have your thoughts for company. Some are positive and some are negative and it's a constant battle to not let the negative overcome the positive and let it push you over the edge and it could take one very small thing to set someone over the edge and into freefall. I am currently sitting on the edge, bot figuratively and literally of my bed. Looking for some light at the end of this tunnel.

Heard something on the TV when I was in the kitchen earlier, "Dead man walking" repeated over and over and that's what I feel like. A dead man walking.

Also waiting to get banned because I know I'm going to get a PM with all the helplines and things but trust me I have all the numbers on my phone and I've been using them all the time but that's just ruminating things and makes it worse.

chin up Shpud

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed after a deadly evening. I might hop off the wagon for tomorrow and extend dry January by a day. That's allowed, right?

In bed after a deadly evening. I might hop off the wagon for tomorrow and extend dry January by a day. That's allowed, right?

of course thats allowed trigger :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    You’re never alone around here Shpud

I feel so alone though :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*bro hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Listening to the new James Blake album would provide temporary alleviation, it's absolutely fabulous.
    I'm currently listening to that album.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Thanks shoes, I wish my parents could do what your dad did, Its my parents I feel sorry for, the abuse they take from him, they don't have the heart to kick him out so they just put up with it and then in turn my heart is breaking because there so unhappy and its not fair :(.

Anyway I'm desk side watching a documentary about cats :3.

Speaking as a parent Seph, I'd rather die than abandon any of my children. I understand your situation and I understand theirs too. It's not like shoes situation at all as her man was not a family member. I'd imagine your parents need your support and help here really, you might be their only real crutch in this. I'd be very supportive of them if I was in your situation and I'm sure you are, but asking or telling them to get rid of him would probably only be another torment to them.
    Stick with it if you can, they probably really need you.

We’re all here for you *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Big TV time! Watching The Cure 40th Anniversary Concert from last Summer. Its Friday I'm in Love!

very qt in here tonite,i may unfollow thread :D

bassy wrote: »
    very qt in here tonite,i may unfollow thread :D

Seems to be a midweek thread when peeps are bored. I was expecting more myself at weekends. When they all get back here, we should say Fook Off!:D

Still listening to The Cure.:eek:

Still couchside, eating Sensations

where,s the queen tonite ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching Dead Silent on the ID channel .

Will soon be trawling Netflix for something to watch in bed !

where,s the queen tonite ?.

Who's Queen??

Mam of 4 wrote: »

theres a blue movie on rte 2 at 12.30 :D:D

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Who's Queen??

autosport :)

Doing the same myself. All quiet here.

Who's Queen??

Auto I'm thinking ?

Probably off stalking someone ;)

Auto I'm thinking ?

spot on mam :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Probably off stalking someone ;)

she never :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

https://youtu.be/2LH_ZqpFUJU
    Bet she fell out of her bush looking at her fav men

Doing the same myself. All quiet here.

Have you watched Abducted In Plain Sight ?
    It's worth a watch , its a doc/film .

https://youtu.be/2LH_ZqpFUJU
    Bet she fell out of her bush looking at her fav men

livening up now lol lol

• Advertisement

spot on mam :)

Auto?

Who knows. Weekend is here and some do different things I suppose. But this is really quiet alright. Still say we should fook em from a height when they ramble back in.:D The Cure are nearly finished their set.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement