Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have you watched Abducted In Plain Sight ?
    It's worth a watch , its a doc/film .

Netflix?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

i could never ignore the queen never :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

There's a sausage party? Eww :pac:

Lol. I'd love a sausage now, or a burger, or some pizza... I had a boiled egg... :o.
    Is everyone gone to the party..?
    I'm still on the couch soon to bed me thinks. O:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in bed listening to the dirty epics singing the cure inspired by G

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Netflix?

Yep , don't know if it's available to watch online G .
    I love the documentaries on Netflix tbh :o

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Yep , don't know if it's available to watch online G .
    I love the documentaries on Netflix tbh :o

Cheers Mam. Have Netflix on the telly too.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cheers Mam. Have Netflix on the telly too.

Grand !!
    Look forward to hearing your opinion on it , am giving nothing away :)

Now listening to The Cult.

I've gone nuclear!

Listening to the cult, the mission, the damned and the sisters of mercy. Headphones on!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Listening to Declan Nerney. :D

• Advertisement

listening to big tom and the main liners here,bless the big man.

Edward M wrote: »
    bassy wrote: »
    listening to big tom and the main liners here,bless the big man.

I've lost the audience, :D

I've lost the audience, :D

take a bow sir take a bow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Just helped my mammy to book a getaway for herself and my dad to Lisbon for a long weekend. I was immediately wondering what shenanigans I could get up to while they're away (you'd swear I was sixteen and not thirty) but they're going away the same weekend I'm going to visit the missus in England, I suspect this was done on purpose to avoid me getting up to shenanigans :pac: On the bed now wondering what to do with myself.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Just helped my mammy to book a getaway for herself and my dad to Lisbon for a long weekend. I was immediately wondering what shenanigans I could get up to while they're away (you'd swear I was sixteen and not thirty) but they're going away the same weekend I'm going to visit the missus in England, I suspect this was done on purpose to avoid me getting up to shenanigans :pac: On the bed now wondering what to do with myself.

dreadful your all alone,dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Back in Dublin and now in the travel Lodge in swords..... It's a kip..... Carpet has many brown stains!!!! Yuck....

Anyway; flying again in the morning in a day trip to the UK then home to Galway tomorrow evening.... Can't wait for my own bed.

Night all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Take yourself away from this thread :D
    No offence lol.

He brings back memories of Sunday dinners at home. Dying from the drink and trying to pretend to eat. Mam would have Declan nerney blaring.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, snuggled up. Watching the Vampire Diaries

ear wigging here on certain frequenceys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside, too much coffee earlier. Wide awake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Bedside. Also wise awake and crying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just awake, have an hour till I have to be up and functional.
    Working today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

WTF am I doing awake at this hour?

Already working away, need distraction to stop myself doing some depressing ****, all the while I can give the boss a shock with an invoice starting from 6 AM.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Already working away, need distraction to stop myself doing some depressing ****, all the while I can give the boss a shock with an invoice starting from 6 AM.

That sounds good shpud, keep your mind active with stuff away from your troubles should be a good help, and if you can get paid for it too, we'll that's a winner for sure.
    Kitchen, having tea and toast with the young wans, about to brave out to do the home chores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Aw man - can you do my expenses too? :pac:

Couchside watching Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

That sounds good shpud, keep your mind active with stuff away from your troubles should be a good help, and if you can get paid for it too, we'll that's a winner for sure.
    I thought so too but even though this is only easy editing work I'm still feeling stressed out with it. I don't want to throw myself back into work so soon even though I have many jobs piling up waiting to be done.

I thought so too but even though this is only easy editing work I'm still feeling stressed out with it. I don't want to throw myself back into work so soon even though I have many jobs piling up waiting to be done.

Me too. You're right of course, there has to be balance between down time and work time, getting a routine can help.
    My work is mostly hands on physical stuff, follow a few blueprints alright, but it can be tiring on the body, so perhaps sleep and rest come easy easier from that than your type of work.
    Personally I wouldn't be suited to editing and such, I get it hard to do invoices and bills, I rely on the Mrs and young wan for that.
    There is definitely more mind stress in any academical work like yours and so many others on here, but I find personally that the busier I am the better I perform.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@shpud2, why don't you share some of your photos with us?

Waking up in my usual hotel, its kinda like groundhog day as I'm the same room that I checked out from last week.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement