Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@EdwardM, are you by any chance a general contractor scaled up to renovate houses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

smurfjed wrote: »
    @EdwardM, are you by any chance a general contractor scaled up to renovate houses?

I am smurf, not too much of it locally here now, but have built and renovated a good few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 MOLF Hunter

Fell asleep last night drinking a Dingle beer...woke up, went to bed, got up..and finished the beer....it could be a long day folks....wall to wall rugby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

@shpud2, why don't you share some of your photos with us?

Waking up in my usual hotel, its kinda like groundhog day as I'm the same room that I checked out from last week.

https://www.instagram.com/damien2000_/
    There's my Instagram. If you want to browse my photos or if any of you are on Instagram a follow would be greatly appreciated. Just passed 300 followers which is big for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Aw, the doggie is only gorgeous!
    Lovely photos Shpud

I am awake and relishing the warmth of the bed. Heading out for brekkie soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,156 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nice Pics @Shpud, I also have the Mavic Air but have to be careful where I fly it around here as they are illegal :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Taking my time over breakfast, as I wait for the thick fog to clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On way back home seething with rage

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Dare I ask why? What have I done now?!

Dare I ask why? What have I done now?!

Told you we wouldn’t be friends by Monday, I’m sad but not surprised you are abandoning dry January:D

• Advertisement

At hairdressers since 9am,car was iced over and thick fog, I'm after 2 coffees and 2 paracetamol feel like ****e , it's freezing and I just want my leaba.

Watching Netflix Punisher... season 2... episode 1
    Brilliant!!!

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Aw, the doggie is only gorgeous!
    Lovely photos Shpud

Thanks Poochie. I only post the photos for fun because obviously I can't post work ones (houses, family portraits etc) but it's nice that people appreciate my hard work.

Nice Pics @Shpud, I also have the Mavic Air but have to be careful where I fly it around here as they are illegal :)

Thanks smurfjed. Very much enjoyed scrolling through your account too (jealous really)
    Whilst it's not illegal here I follow all the rules when flying.

Hope your day improves Shoes.

I'm on a bus. That's going to be a theme for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Shpud2 wrote: »
    https://www.instagram.com/damien2000_/
    There's my Instagram. If you want to browse my photos or if any of you are on Instagram a follow would be greatly appreciated. Just passed 300 followers which is big for me.

Following, fab pics

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Chilling on the couch before I hit the shower to head out to my usual spot to watch the Liverpool game.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote:
    Chilling on the couch before I hit the shower to head out to my usual spot to watch the Liverpool game.

Save a bar stool for me.

About to jump into shower here.

This is the end

Sirius :(.

I’m in work, can’t wait for tonight though to get myself into some mischief

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Out buying some groceries- avoiding cleaning basically

Sirius :(.

I passed my favourite pub earlier and I can taste the cocktails already lol.. I'm going out by 7 will be home by 10ish I'd say.. My partying days are over just can't do late nights anymore, might get up to mischief when I get home... If I can stay awake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Workside, having lunch. Roll on 6pm and I'm in my PJs till 7am Monday :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side watching The Story Of Cats part 2 of 3 :3.

I passed my favourite pub earlier and I can taste the cocktails already lol.. I'm going out by 7 will be home by 10ish I'd say.. My partying days are over just can't do late nights anymore, might get up to mischief when I get home... If I can stay awake.
    I’m not going out :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What kind of mischief hmmmm :3?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair, still in my PJs. It’s Saturday, I have no shame :D heading to the cinema tonight with the bf so I will have to get dressed at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Ok I'll give this a go

Couchside - watching biathlon, there's something about a woman skiing in lycra and handy with a rifle

Seven Worlds will Collide

Headed Limerick bound. Work done for now. Feeling extra sad that I won't be getting up to any mischief tonight :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

What you going to see Kitty?

I'm heading to see Glass tomorrow at some point.

On topic: At work having my lunch :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement