Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I’m off to see Glass as well Paws, looking forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....just sat down......had a great night in cork last night...didn't stay long unfortunately, got back to galway for half one.....have the shopping done now, just weeded the driveway, can't believe I'm thinking of cutting the front lawn ...in January???......something not right....anyway...I'm feckin wrecked now so entertain me please lol.lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ok I'll give this a go

Couchside - watching biathlon, there's something about a woman skiing in lycra and handy with a rifle

You'll fit right in here ;)

Playing Harvest Moon in my pjs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside, was supposed to go to the rugby match this evening but smothered with a cold so gave my ticket to my nephew, he was delighted, will watch it here at home instead, few beers chilling in the fridge for the occasion.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What happened Molf?. Just kinda back to myself..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lots done, on what turned out to be a decent day outside. Now lighting the fire.

Having a quiet drink on my own. As usual.
    Molf you big eejit I hope all is ok and you come back! I would miss you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I'm watching man u v Brighton in my nephews house. Babysitting for him and his Mrs as they are at a wedding. His 4 year old brat is asleep now tg, he'd kill an old fella.
    Stuck here till my young wan gets home from work ar around 6:30 to take over.
    There's a reason for having kids when you're young.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Fighting to stay awake despite the beer and frustrating football. So bloody tired.

Edward M wrote: »
    I'm watching man u v Brighton in my nephews house. Babysitting for him and his Mrs as they are at a wedding. His 4 year old brat is asleep now tg, he'd kill an old fella.
    Stuck here till my young wan gets home from work ar around 6:30 to take over.
    There's a reason for having kids when you're young.

My lad is older than me and has tons of energy. I'd be bate running around after a 4 year old. My good friend spent a weekend with us during the summer and she had her 4 yr old with her. Bejaysus she's a live wire. Jumping and bopping and twisting and turning. The only time she was quiet was when she was engaged in something with her older sister. It was lovely to see them playing together and how they have grown.
    Seem to have something in my eye now.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,357 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My lad is older than me and has tons of energy. I'd be bate running around after a 4 year old. My good friend spent a weekend with us during the summer and she had her 4 yr old with her. Bejaysus she's a live wire. Jumping and bopping and twisting and turning. The only time she was quiet was when she was engaged in something with her older sister. It was lovely to see them playing together and how they have grown.
    Seem to have something in my eye now.

:)

Someone cutting the onions are they :pac:?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,092 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Would be missing MOLF all right but he will be back.
    Am in from a posh restaurant with a belly full of happiness. And club orange.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

In Parents watching sports

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I feel like MOLF will be back under another guise ;)

Car side outside SuperValu, waiting for the Mammy to come out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch in my jammies watching location location location and having cuddles. I made it to the gym this morning, quick visit to lidl home for breakfast and then cleaned out the garage. Lots of heavy lifting that was no bother, I'm so impressed with my muscles :D wrecked now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Trying to calm my nerves after the Liverpool match.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch....looking for flights to Lanzo in late June for 5 of us.......fecking price is €500 more than last year...same flight...same day....gggrrrr

Meant to say that was during the sale .....even more today ......fecking thieving....******

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

At a fancy hotel in London :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Home from work, trying to decide what take away to have tonight. Pizza or chipper...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Evening all,

Busy week in the office and elsewhere so haven't been on much but having a quiet night in tonight :) Pizza is ordered and football is on.

• Advertisement

Stuffed after a McDonald's that my dad got me :D Feeling a bit better as I was supposed to go up to Dublin to look at shoes for my sister's wedding and see her in her dress with her hair done but I couldn't face it so my mom went on her own. Feeling like a pretty useless human.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Stuffed after a McDonald's that my dad got me :D Feeling a bit better as I was supposed to go up to Dublin to look at shoes for my sister's wedding and see her in her dress with her hair done but I couldn't face it so my mom went on her own. Feeling like a pretty useless human.

Ah don't feel so bad.. I'm so lazy today I didn't get up till 2, have just been sitting half-watching football since, and ordered enough pizza to cover dinner tonight and tomorrow so I don't have to face the weekend shoppers.

Now that's useless/lazy! :p

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Ah don't feel so bad.. I'm so lazy today I didn't get up till 2, have just been sitting half-watching football since, and ordered enough pizza to cover dinner tonight and tomorrow so I don't have to face the weekend shoppers.

I like reading your posts when you're at home because it's the same sort of thing I'm doing! :p

Pizza had.. well half of it.. full now! :) Thinking I might watch a film when this match is over. First Man is supposed to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A few early pints with Mrs G. A chipper for herself and little G was brought home. A chinese for me later. A few more tipples. Fook the rugby. Fook the soccer.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    A few early pints with Mrs G. A chipper for herself and little G was brought home. A chinese for me later. A few more tipples. Fook the rugby. Fook the soccer.:D

I'm deciding if I want to have a bottle or two of Bulmers with a nice glass of ice now after reading that!

Hmmm.. yea go on so! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

No. That's cool.:D
    I'm deciding if I want to have a bottle or two of Bulmers with a nice glass of ice now after reading that!

Hmmm.. yea go on so! :)

Welcome to the chill fest. You know it makes sense.;)

No. That's cool.:D

Welcome to the chill fest. You know it makes sense.;)

Yep, and very nice the first glass is too :) I must go to the bottle bank though. Starting to look like I have a problem, even though it's from about a month's worth of one/two a week :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That's the X-Rated Trainspotting speech.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Couchside watching Munster grind out a win

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement