Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching CBeeBies - riveting

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching CBeeBies - riveting

You need Bear in the big blue house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You need Bear in the big blue house.

Hey this was really fun
    We hope you liked it too
    Seems like we’ve just begun
    When suddenly we’re through
    Goodbye goodbye good friends goodbye
    Cause now it’s time to goooo
    But hey I say well that’s ok
    Cause we’ll see you very soon I know

God I am sad, I’m still in bed. Disappointed clock only turned back an hour and I’m still 30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting in my living room trying to force a breakfast into me but I'm too excited for the guys in my running group who are doing the Dublin City Marathon today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed in my parents home. Loving the thought that I don't have to drive back first thing tomorrow morning.

• Advertisement

In bed, just brought coffee and toast up, got a new mattress yesterday and feel like I slept in a 5 star hotel it's so comfy, only downside is it's very high and I can barely reach the ground so need to get used to that.. Put the bedclothes in a 20min wash yesterday with just a heap of fabric conditioner and the whole room smells fab. Also ended up going to town last night and found a pub with no Jazz just a great band.. Happy days.. No hangover either, no work tomorrow, great day planned ahead... Hope I don't jinx myself now but feeling great atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Hey this was really fun
    We hope you liked it too
    Seems like we’ve just begun
    When suddenly we’re through
    Goodbye goodbye good friends goodbye
    Cause now it’s time to goooo
    But hey I say well that’s ok
    Cause we’ll see you very soon I know

God I am sad, I’m still in bed. Disappointed clock only turned back an hour and I’m still 30

I remember reading some years ago that 20-25% of the shows audience were third level students

Watching daredevil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Bed about to get up. Plan is shower get dressed go get some breakfast. Then get back into the college work for the afternoon got through a reasonable amount of assignment work yesterday. Going out tonight to meet some friends I haven’t seen in a while so should be good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, slight hangover but had fun with good friends last night so it's worth it.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,161 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, M1 Services Lusk NB (#5)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

After winding up a chemtrails lunatic on Facebook...sometimes it's the little things that makes one happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside for another couple of minutes. Breakfast is calling me soon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@mookie blaylock..... have you seen this?

Finally getting to the end of Making a Murderer 2..... it still leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Kids have gone home, so going for a decent walk. It's another fine bright and calm day here.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Kids have gone home, so going for a decent walk. It's another fine bright and calm day here.

It's a gorgeous day here. It doesn't even feel cold as the sun is really shining!

I'm just back from a walk and coffee.

About to head down and do laundry. How fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In a sun drenched living room reading the best book. Trying to read slow to prolong the joy.
    ‘All the light we can not see’ by Anthony Doerr.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Beautiful day here, went for a great walk earlier, fireside now having a beer while watching the racing, love long weekends.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, lazy day, will crack open a beer soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Trying to get the Will and energy to bring the doggo for a walk.

In the words of NIKE..... JUST DO IT!.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Post marathon high.
    Drinking pints.
    High as a kite !

• Registered Users Posts: 11,752 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

On the couch trying to explain to the dog that the clock went back an hour and its not dinner time.

Sitting bedside, having done some reading for college and my laundry. Now watching last nights Lakers game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Charlie19 wrote: »
    On the couch trying to explain to the dog that the clock went back an hour and its not dinner time.

Haha the exact same. She's not getting it though. Getting the poor me puppy dog eyes.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had to get up early to pass roadblocks for macnas parade.. There was a time I'd be out to watch it..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying on the bed, trying to solve all the world's problems.

First off, what to eat.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

Just starting a night shift. Sunday/bank holiday pay helps take a little of the sting out of it:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside playing red dead 2, I feed my horse sepherina everyday ! As well as brushing her and patting her :3 .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Sipping coffee and reading a book.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Waiting for a firework display at our local Supermacs Plaza. Interesting choice of venue, beside a filling station !!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement