Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Lying on couch watching motd, he’s just left- cigarette anyone?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Home from date night. Dinner and a movie, still absolutely stuffed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Kitty6277 wrote: »

Hahahaha I did not mean it that way :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

date night?,is that a movie or a actual date ?.

• Advertisement

bassy wrote: »
    date night?,is that a movie or a actual date ?.

I feel like there might be a movie called that, but no, went for dinner and a movie with the boyfriend

I feel like there might be a movie called that, but no, went for dinner and a movie with the boyfriend

all corrected now kitty lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Go'wan ibc you good thing :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Pool party

Bed, snug. Sleep soon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

There is indeed

30047-20180430155343-37429988318707452.jpg

There is indeed

30047-20180430155343-37429988318707452.jpg

i got it spot on then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Lying in me bed considering getting up to make some breakfast then go chill by the pool. It's been over a month since I sunbathed. Am as white as a ghost.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My body clock is always set to mornings, so awake here at 6am, unfortunately i have to wait until 3pm to go to work and get back sometime after 4am tomorrow if all goes according to plan.

I need airports that close at night :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

You need to swipe the headlights out of the planes....

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just woke with awful acid reflux from Pizza earlier. Alka Seltzer is my new bestie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Awake with pain. Went to sleep feeling positive but woke to some very negative messages so am upset again. People are right when they say I take things too personally.

In bed. Happy Sunday.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Awake with pain. Went to sleep feeling positive but woke to some very negative messages so am upset again. People are right when they say I take things too personally.

Hey we all do, its called being human. Fcuk the messages, ppl can be brutal sometimes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just awake after 8 hours of sleeping like a king. Busy day ahead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Busy morning, first baby of new year arrived around 7 am, up since 6, just getting my tea and toast now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside in London, its my birthday today, we're doing a tour of london but first, I need food!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bedside in London, its my birthday today, we're doing a tour of london but first, I need food!

Happy birthday!
    London is a great city, hope you enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Happy Birthday. I’m just after a little bit of dusting and floor steaming. Had a shower. Into clean pjs for the day. Just after hopping back into bed and have the electric blanket on to toast me while I nap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Yes I've eaten boxty again. This time with white pudding. My body is a temple at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy birthday Aspie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Happy birthday!

I'm couch side watching Friends and having some breakfast. Off to the cinema in a couple of hours to see Glass. :)

Happy birthday!

I'm couch side watching Friends and having some breakfast. Off to the cinema in a couple of hours to see Glass. :)

Same. Just finished breakfast

London Baby! Happy Birthday

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Happy birthday aspie. Great place to be for it. Have a good one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement