Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

Roasting tomatoes & garlic to make soup, just back from a very wet walk with the dog.
    Off to spend the afternoon with my nephew & niece

Happy Birthday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Bedside in London, its my birthday today, we're doing a tour of london but first, I need food!

Happy birthday and enjoy not only this day! :D

Kitchenside baking bread. This is becoming a tasty hobby. I love the smell...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside in London, its my birthday today, we're doing a tour of london but first, I need food!

Happy birthday! As others have said, London’s a great city, enjoy!

I’m still bedside :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah I'm sad to see that MOLF is gone but I hope he'll be back to us again under a new guise. He's a good egg :)

A very Happy Birthday to you Aspie! I hope you have lots of lovely things planned for you in London :D

Just had a video call with my missus and the cat, I really miss them but it's so lovely to see them. I just want to kiss his warm soft fluffy little belly and his cute little paws. I also want to kiss my wife but in different places and in different ways :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside watching cyclo-cross, Come on Marianne, course is a bit dry needs more mud and rain.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching a house full of grandchildren playing well together while Mums and Dads have a catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭mailforkev

Sitting on the M50 which appears to be closed both directions ahead of me and is a giant car park. Something bad going on I’m guessing unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Eating a packet of Munchies

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Watching The High Chapperall *.
    No , not a rerun on tv , outside my door :D

Spelling .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Got up early...(ier than yesterday! :p), put on some washing, hoovered, watched some telly and now thinking about what to do for the afternoon, if anything! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

McDonalds, Castletroy. Chaos

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside, getting things organised for college tomorrow. Got my gym gear together and I’m gonna put it in the car tonight so I can’t forget it. Hard to believe I’m back to college tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,321 ✭✭✭m17

Chilling out with my best friend
    hcdAmph.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Love that!!

I’m getting ready to go out

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

On the couch watching The Princess Bride

I'm not long up, it's just one of those days.. One of the troops got into the downstairs shower while I was in the upstairs one and the trip switch went, they know that we can only use one shower at a time but didn't even check of course... Got into the car and the f*ING diesel light came on because I was too lazy to stop and fill it yesterday,.. Drove to Dunnes and the sun was blinding and windscreen needs a clean.. Dunnes was a nightmare, so busy and they're filling shelves so impossible to go up and down the aisles without getting stuck.. Just made grub and they all just ate and walked away from the mess.. Was up to date with the washing yesterday and there's piles there again after training and matches yesterday.. I've a severe case of the Sunday fear all day, and just see the moon is up and massive, convinced it has a huge affect on my mood, Im in between feeling murderous or crying my eyes out.. Wtf.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sandyford house. Stuffed with some fine fayre.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,152 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm not long up, it's just one of those days.. One of the troops got into the downstairs shower while I was in the upstairs one and the trip switch went, they know that we can only use one shower at a time but didn't even check of course... Got into the car and the f*ING diesel light came on because I was too lazy to stop and fill it yesterday,.. Drove to Dunnes and the sun was blinding and windscreen needs a clean.. Dunnes was a nightmare, so busy and they're filling shelves so impossible to go up and down the aisles without getting stuck.. Just made grub and they all just ate and walked away from the mess.. Was up to date with the washing yesterday and there's piles there again after training and matches yesterday.. I've a severe case of the Sunday fear all day, and just see the moon is up and massive, convinced it has a huge affect on my mood, Im in between feeling murderous or crying my eyes out.. Wtf.

Time to keep your distance from Duvet tonight.

On the couch. Finished the rest of last night's pizza order and watching the recent Who Wants to be a Millionaire season with Clarkson.

Movie after this I think.. Either Hunter Killer or Bumblebee. Probably the latter because I loved Transformers as a kid :)

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Time to keep your distance from Duvet tonight.

Lol but I have to agree.. I'm like a simmering pot and someone's gonna get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

In a chipper after ordering a heart attack inducing amount of grub.

Lol but I have to agree.. I'm like a simmering pot and someone's gonna get it.

Takeaway, some ice cream and crap TV would be my prescription :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

SeaFields wrote:
    In a chipper after ordering a heart attack inducing amount of grub.

If you have too much, it is my civic duty to assist you.

Arsing about to keep Sunday Blues away.

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Takeaway, some ice cream and crap TV would be my prescription :)

Anything to drink.. Squashed grapes or something?
    Had takeaway last night, meh about ice-cream, watching The farmer wants a wife Australia, never saw it before but I'd say its crap alright.

I know people usually pppfffttt the idea of the moon affecting a persons emotions/mood , but I can tell when there's a full moon rising from sons moods/sleep pattern .
    Odd but true !

Take a bit of time out for yourself tonight , feck the washing , it'll still be there tomorrow , sit down and take a break :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I know people usually pppfffttt the idea of the moon affecting a persons emotions/mood , but I can tell when there's a full moon rising from sons moods/sleep pattern .
    Odd but true !

Take a bit of time out for yourself tonight , feck the washing , it'll still be there tomorrow , sit down and take a break :)

Oh its definitely true, most people working with the public can predict when there's a new/full moon due.
    Any news from Grace, I haven't seen her around here recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Having a lazy day on the couch, fooking injured again so the rest is what the doctor, i.e. me, has prescribed

Oh its definitely true, most people working with the public can predict when there's a new/full moon due.
    Any news from Grace, I haven't seen her around here recently?

No , have neither heard from nor read any posts the last few days either Duvet . Will let you know if I do .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I feel your pain. My utility room looks like a clothes bomb went off in it. It's all clean and dried just waiting to fold it, dinners clean up and trying to get teenagers to help... I feel beaten today, like there's someone sitting on my shoulders and someone else sitting on my chest. I'm close to tears all weekend and I'm very close to snapping.
    It's been a sh!t week of everything breaking. But at least I got the garage clean. :'/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement