Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Fathom wrote: »
    Computer Lab

You can't just go from Pool Party to Computer Lab without giving up any juicy pool party gossip.
    Like, how many cannon balls where executed perfectly?

I'm at the kitchen table studying after a busy day of running around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Dead dull day had so far. Watching dwts with a ham sandwich, tayto cheese & onion and a cup of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Awake with pain. Went to sleep feeling positive but woke to some very negative messages so am upset again. People are right when they say I take things too personally.

I am still in the same place I was when I posted this. Pain has been unbearable today and now I'm just feeling dead with the lack of sleep, pain and lots of strong painkillers. None of my friends will talk to me either and I hate the feeling of lonliness and I still don't even havr school to look forward to tomorrow. And I was right about it being Sundag Bloody Sunday this morning too unfortunately.
    I couldn't even go out for dinner with my family earlier which is usually something I would avoid like the plague but would have loved to do today with how low I'm feeling. Can't see myself getting up in the next few hours so I guess it's bed for me all day.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the way to work.. Moon has me in a mood along with awful events here recently I just don't have any fight in me..

On the way to work.. Moon has me in a mood along with awful events here recently I just don't have any fight in me..

I just went outside to look at the moon (wasn't howling at it lol) and there's a strange light flashing in the sky, definitely not a star or a plane as I watched for a while.. No wonder we're out of sync.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I just went outside to look at the moon (wasn't howling at it lol) and there's a strange light flashing in the sky, definitely not a star or a plane as I watched for a while.. No wonder we're out of sync.

It's the aliens come to take you home.

:P

Moon is affecting me tonight too.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Spent most of the day preparing soups and purées for the freezer so I don't have to cook next time my digestive tract decides it doesn't like solid food.

Then I decided I deserved a treat for being all prepared, so I made cinnamon buns for the first time ever. They turned out very well, so I'm now sitting with a cup of tea and my third bun. I will likely regret this, and am anticipating having to defrost the first of my soups tomorrow

The word lunatic comes from lunar, to do with the moon.
    Could be a lot of lunatical behaviour tonight I'd say alright. :D
    Personally I feel sort of half depressed tonight.

Edward M wrote: »
    The word lunatic comes from lunar, to do with the moon.
    Could be a lot of lunatical behaviour tonight I'd say alright. :D
    Personally I feel sort of half depressed tonight.

As opposed to when?

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Homeside watching Planet Earth on Netflix.

This weekend, I shopped, cleaned, washed, cooked, and got my hair and nails done. Feel sadly proud of doing that much!

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    As opposed to when?

:D

My whole weekend. Boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I've heard there's going to be a blood moon tonight.

I'm sorry to hear that ye are struggling lads. Must be something going on alright, I seem to have slid right back into a hole myself and not the fun kind of hole :D Not feeling well today either, feeling weak and shaky. Kept puking in the shower (don't worry, I have a bucket :pac:) and I can't seem to get warm. Sometimes I just feel off and I can't pinpoint it, I take so much medication and CF causes so many different problems in the body it can be difficult to find out what it is. I'm suspecting low blood sugar levels though and too much ventolin. I had some food and I'm wrapped up warm so hopefully tomorrow will be a better day :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope you feel a little better soon S , hugs and chocolates on the way , and fantastic AMA , fair dues to you !

You know it's not a great weekend when the highlight is watching DWTS !
    Although Peter Stringer is on it , so ....:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

It is BALTIC. Just on the way home. Was out for food and a drink and had a lovely evening

Back couchside, in semi-denial about the s#*%storm that tomorrow will bring.

Went for a long long walk just after dark: the moon is close alright. But the moonlight over the sea by Dun Laoghaire and Sandycove was so gorgeous and eerie and odd and timeless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Couchside watching Antiques Roadshow

In lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

At the kitchen table having coffee and letting my 8 yo daughter pick her communion outfit in between her ringing her friend to see what she has.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Masters Snooker now

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Got apple pastries to go with my tae. Any excuse eh?.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

(wasn't howling at it lol) .

Hmmm, sure you weren't....we could your howls all the way over here in the south side like :3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Masters Snooker now

How's Ronnie doing ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Teapot22

Went to see Mary Poppins Returns with one of the kids today. I was a bit cynical because I loved the movie as a child but I loved it. Nice to see a bit of magic in a very cynical world.

Now counting down the minutes to small people's bedtime..I have a new book to start, can't wait. One of life's little pleasures. Hope those being affected by the moon feel better. I seem to have escaped..I'd say its down to Mary Poppins!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,349 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    hugs and chocolates on the way

Ohhhhh ehhh I'm sick as well mam *cough* *cough* :pac: send them my way as well 😀

In lidl

What ya getting us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 anthony777

Sick at home, dreading another week and wishing I was young again.

Hmmm, sure you weren't....we could your howls all the way over here in the south side like :3

Saucy pup.. Plenty howlers out your way lol.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    What ya getting us.
    Got donuts, fake Pringle’s, apple turn overs and chewy sweets. Would you like to call over for tea and diabetes?

Saucy pup.. Plenty howlers out your way lol.

😜😘

• Advertisement

Got donuts, fake Pringle’s, apple turn overs and chewy sweets. Would you like to call over for tea and diabetes?

Sure, is this a BYOT, or do you have the 'right' teabags?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement