Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Edward M wrote: »
    The word lunatic comes from lunar, to do with the moon.
    Could be a lot of lunatical behaviour tonight I'd say alright. :D
    Personally I feel sort of half depressed tonight.

Well it fits in well in my house. The two women are wrecking my fooking head. Must be the full moon. I'm feeling great. Cooked all day. Cleaned up. Had a few beers and now its like I'm the fooking devil. WTF?
    Teapot22 wrote: »
    Hope those being affected by the moon feel better. I seem to have escaped..I'd say its down to Mary Poppins!!

The original was fab and I'm genuinely looking forward to this sequel. You had a nice day. Meanwhile this full moon may result in me exploding at the sheer narkiness of the two women in the house. May they feck off to bed so I can enjoy some narky free peace.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sure, is this a BYOT, or do you have the 'right' teabags?

I have no tea bags. I hate tea, all kinds, all teabags. Lexie does not discriminate.
    Now I’m on the couch toasty

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Been sitting on the couch the last hour watching First Dates Ireland... crazy stuff! :p

Teapot22 wrote: »
    Went to see Mary Poppins Returns with one of the kids today. I was a bit cynical because I loved the movie as a child but I loved it. Nice to see a bit of magic in a very cynical world.

Now counting down the minutes to small people's bedtime..I have a new book to start, can't wait. One of life's little pleasures. Hope those being affected by the moon feel better. I seem to have escaped..I'd say its down to Mary Poppins!!

I haven't set foot outside the door myself today so haven't seen the sun, nevermind the moon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,055 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

That M50 traffic earlier was as a result of a suicide. How do ye feel about dirty dishes and piles of washing now?

Sitting on the sofa watching Jurassic Park being thankful for what I have.

• Advertisement

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I haven't set foot outside the door myself today so haven't seen the sun, nevermind the moon :)

Look out the window. Can't miss it. Driving all the Moon related peeps crazy. Its a fact. Mrs G s moods are firmly related to a full Moon. Like a fooking werewolf without the hair!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

On the couch. I’ve been off form all today, had to bite my tongue once or twice. Gonna put it down to the moon too! Got a few bits in the shop, think some Mr Kipling might have snuck into my basket. Not sure how that happened. Going to have one now with a cup of scald. Tomorrow is meant to be the most depressing day of the year, so if you think today was bad.. things can only get worse lol

Will be a short week this week... in the office tomorrow, hospital appointment Tuesday, in Wednesday and Thursday, and WFH Friday.

Should try and get an early-ish night tonight but it never happens. Even when I try I just end up lying there :)

On the couch. I’ve been off form all today, had to bite my tongue once or twice. Gonna put it down to the moon too! Got a few bits in the shop, think some Mr Kipling might have snuck into my basket. Not sure how that happened. Going to have one now with a cup of scald. Tomorrow is meant to be the most depressing day of the year, so if you think today was bad.. things can only get worse lol

Ah here! No way. Personally, I'm buzzing with positivity and despite lots of negative stuff in my life that is most likely similar to lots of others, I'm planning a major work/family breakthrough this year after feckin years of ****. Quit the smokes last year and only drinking half what I used to and considering a Veggie diet (not vegan) for a few months. Please don't piss on my picnic folks.:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ah here! No way. Personally, I'm buzzing with positivity and despite lots of negative stuff in my life that is most likely similar to lots of others, I'm planning a major work/family breakthrough this year after feckin years of ****. Quit the smokes last year and only drinking half what I used to and considering a Veggie diet (not vegan) for a few months. Please don'tpiss on my picnic folks.:eek:

Ah that’s brilliant well done to you! Ara It’s just one of those notioney things you read I’m sure it means sweet f all. You seem to have a good attitude and sure isn’t that what counts. Best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Going to have one now with a cup of scald.

Barry's? 😛

Barry's? 😛

boyle-high-five-3.gif?w=650&h=451

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, it's a blood moon tonight , can be seen at 2:35am, no wonder everyone is gone mad :3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Gettting up and dressed for the first time today because my parents said they'd get me supermac's. I am suspicious of their motives.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Gettting up and dressed for the first time today because my parents said they'd get me supermac's. I am suspicious of their motives.

The moon has affected them too.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Cooked spaghetti Bolognese- eaten - now Royle Family

Bedside, it's a blood moon tonight , can be seen at 2:35am, no wonder everyone is gone mad :3.

Im cool, but really fascinated at the mood on here and at home (used to that) as a result of this Moon thing. I believe it as I've lived with it since meeting Mrs G. Looks like Little G inherited it.:eek:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Im cool, but really fascinated at the mood on here and at home (used to that) as a result of this Moon thing. I believe it as I've lived with it since meeting Mrs G. Looks like Little G inherited it.:eek:

Are Mrs G and the little one both in foul humour?

boyle-high-five-3.gif?w=650&h=451

😘😘

The moon is even affecting the tea choice here,

:eek:

• Advertisement

Just went out to the kitchen and was logged out of here when I came back about 2 mins later.I have never logged out since I rejoined,weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Just went out to the kitchen and was logged out of here when I came back about 2 mins later.I have never logged out since I rejoined,weird.

its the moon :D

Are Mrs G and the little one both in foul humour?

Yep. Calmed down now but earlier this evening, it was a bitch fest. That moon is slowly setting and changing colour, thank feck they'll be in bed. I'm goona try the couch tonight in case I get stabbed to death if I merely glance off Mrs G.:D

The moon is even affecting the tea choice here,

:eek:

You're a Barry's man now Ted are ya :eek:?

Spooky!

I don't get this moon thing at all. Normal Sunday night here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Same here, I’m a nutjob with a half moon and total eclipse too.

Watching movies

You're a Barry's man now Ted are ya :eek:?

Spooky!

I'll go mad before I go to the darkside.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'll go mad before I go to the darkside.

This IS the darkside Ted .....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*deadpan* There was never a brightside....

• Advertisement

I used to be like you, but its a real thing. Some people get real fooked up by the Moon. They may not realise it, but they do. I'm grand.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement