Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    This IS the darkside Ted .....

😀😀😆

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭Marengo

Home. Portlaoise watching Resistance :( Poor fare.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Yep. Calmed down now but earlier this evening, it was a bitch fest. That moon is slowly setting and changing colour, thank feck they'll be in bed. I'm goona try the couch tonight in case I get stabbed to death if I merely glance off Mrs G.:D

Sleep with one eye.......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed just contemplating the good things in life,
    It must be the moon as I am a grumpy fcker.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Marengo wrote: »
    Home. Portlaoise watching Resistance :( Poor fare.

Woeful stuff altogether. Actually brutal and too full of gender crap. Reinvented history for women.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I've heard a lot about people in coastal areas being very affected by the moon

Woeful stuff altogether. Actually brutal and too full of gender crap. Reinvented history for women.

Exactly. Bringing the church into it when so much proper material. Viewing everything through the prism of 2018/19.

I've heard a lot about people in coastal areas being very affected by the moon

Usually more fights at chippers and gardai called out if it's a full moon Saturday night. I kid you not. How 'lunatic' got it's name.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Marengo wrote: »
    Usually more fights at chippers and gardai called out if it's a full moon Saturday night. I kid you not. How 'lunatic' got it's name.

Lived in a coastal fishing village for a while, chaos on a full moon.. Moreso the run up to and actual event than the waning..

Casualty/A&E in hospitals also notice a marked upswing in activity related to fisticuffs and strange antics

This full moon thing is real for some. Thankfully the two women are locked into bedrooms so I can relax. Im only half joking.:eek:

• Advertisement

This full moon thing is real for some. Thankfully the two women are locked into bedrooms so I can relax. Im only half joking.:eek:

So they're just locked? Bit extreme Grande.😜

So they're just locked? Bit extreme Grande.��

LOL! Just locked into rooms was the joke. You know that!:D But very narky tonight especially Mrs G and she was always like that during a full Moon. Probably one of the only weirdo theories I believe in, because I've lived it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Samsgirl wrote: »
    McDonalds, Castletroy. Chaos

Just left there. Very calm. And now I'm stuffed.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Just left there. Very calm. And now I'm stuffed.

But tis no supernacs :P

Feck, i'd love a milkshake now, that backfired on me

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Couch side with tea :)

I went to see Glass at the cinema earlier. James McAvoy is something else, he's definitely one of my favourite actors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

I went to see Glass at the cinema earlier. James McAvoy is something else, he's definitely one of my favourite actors.

I haven't seen Glass yet but I agree, he's a brilliant actor.

Meself and herself might go see rbg if we can on payday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Just in from a couple of pints, with my brother, a lotta pages up tonight, I was right with the lunatical predictions.
    Having a cup of tea with Mrs before bed.

Just in the leaba, ended up watching 2 episodes of Gogglebox, have to say they were brilliant, clips from the 80s and 90s on RTÉ including Miley and Fionnuala romping on the hay and Gaybo showing how to put on a condom, roll it there Colette lol.

Just in the leaba, ended up watching 2 episodes of Gogglebox, have to say they were brilliant, clips from the 80s and 90s on RTÉ including Miley and Fionnuala romping on the hay and Gaybo showing how to put on a condom, roll it there Colette lol.

Whoa, wholesome memory *shudders*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Dog snoring in her basket /bed , feet up , cleaned the house before bed , not :D
    Netflix - Somebody Feed Phil tonight's viewing , love food programmes along with documentaries :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

In the leaba with my electric blanket on. I seem to have gotten out of my grumpy cnut mood (for now) :D

I've given myself a kick up the hole and I'm determined to go out tomorrow, I'm going to the cinema to see Beautiful Boy, really cheerful like :pac:

Now what to do with myself...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Hope you feel a little better soon S , hugs and chocolates on the way , and fantastic AMA , fair dues to you !

Aww thanks mammy, I never say no to hugs and chocolate :D I'm so glad you liked the AMA, I'm delighted that there was so much interest :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Aww thanks mammy, I never say no to hugs and chocolate :D I'm so glad you liked the AMA, I'm delighted that there was so much interest :)

Hugs and chocolate never disappoint !

You're so honest and giving of yourself in the AMA , and informative for those of us who wanted to know more about CF , be proud of yourself S :) x

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, freezing! Got everything sorted for college tomorrow, hoping it won’t be still cold and icy when I’m heading in, hate driving on icy roads :eek:

, love food programmes along with documentaries :p

mmmm food

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

gonna watch a movie and might be around for the moon at 5.15 am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,152 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yikes the moon was bloody huge, from my seat I felt that I could reach out and touch it.

Finally heading to bed just before the sun rises.

Mmmph just had dinner, stuffed, some eclipse watching shortly

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, what’s the story with this moon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement