Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In bed, what’s the story with this moon

It's an eclipse, not to be seen again for 14 years i think.

https://www.thejournal.ie/wolf-blood-supermoon-ireland-4447308-Jan2019/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

No sign of the red moon , Joanna said 2:35am 😒

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Only starts the Seph, be at least four before we see red hee hee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bollocks I said I’d wait up til half three. I took a look earlier. Walked around the house to see if it was the other side of the house. Couldn’t see it. Turns out it was over my head, shining bright. Wouldn’t be into anything like that but I hate the thoughts of missing anything.

I’m listening to flight of the conchords on Spotify

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Only starts the Seph, be at least four before we see red hee hee

I've been seeing red for most of evening.

In bed, can't see moon from this angle. Worth getting out of it?

• Advertisement

Pool colours?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Still to early

Are we there yet are we there yet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Moon completely black here now in kk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

But tis no supernacs :P

Feck, i'd love a milkshake now, that backfired on me

Went there first but was closed. Anyway I'm in bed, up since two and not sure what to do today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Back to the reality that is Monday here, came in to kitchen after home chores, three moody heads sitting around the place all just grunting at me as they get ready for work.
    I said good morning all in my usual morning chirpy self only to be greeted by this gloom that either Monday or that feckin moon causes.
    Ah well, they're all gone now, I'm having my tea and toast watching am and with a happy tail wagging doggie looking in at me as he munches his brekkie too.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coal face bound.

Want to stay in bed.

Seen this on am, could explain a lot. :D

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Monday_(date)

Gloves on first time this winter.. Apparently it's blue Monday which might explain Edward's grouchy kitchen noggins

I'm a morning person anyway grem, rarely in bad form when I get up, any day.
    I've sent all the heads a smiley text just to piss them off more, I love feckin with their unhappy heads.
    Off to work now myself, sobers me a bit.

Deskside with coffee and a scone, feeling OK for a Monday whick is very unusual..Edward I live with one morning person, don't know how he's still alive lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just about to drag myself out of the bed. Back to reality

Bedtime for me.. Await darkness to rise and wander the dark paths again... Muahahahahahaaaaa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work. But have no meetings or deadlines so it might be a soft day. Well earned!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In a waiting room. Again. Getting stressed as I have a meeting at 11:30, but the irony of the treatment for anxiety and work related stress giving me anxiety and causing more work related stress isn't lost on me....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

In the kitchen, glad the full moon can explain my (unusual :D) mood. Trying to pull myself together. Didn't help that I didn't wake up til 9 and I'm already on the back foot for today. I'd no school run, I don't on 3 Mondays of the month, so at least I didn't have that panic. Steeling myself to ring the mechanic to see how dead Betsy is.. The mourning is actually real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Having a couple of mugs of hot Java, after a lovely walk in the frosty countryside.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Was wandering around campus, trying to remember where things are. I’ve settled myself in the concert hall building, they’ve added nice seating since I’ve been here last. Next class isn’t will 1 so I have time to chill

I love having weekdays off! Back to shifts, but weekdays off are great!

Going to hit the countryside, visit some friends, first long journey for the new ( to me!) car...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Busy morning with calls, emails, meetings and more conf calls but getting through it. Lunch now and then more meetings/calls till 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Easterly Beasterly

On an airplane, flying back from Dubai. The 26 seats closest to me are all empty, I love those kind of flights!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In work, just finished lunch.....thinking about going for a stroll....but the effort.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Still at work and this has turned into a decent enough day. But I do need chocolate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement