Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In dunnes shopping with mammy :o

She looking at the Lyons tea bags 😮 so I quickly steered her towards the Barry's tea bags 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Had some chocolate, should get me to 3pm at least!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Had some chocolate, should get me to 3pm at least!

What kind of chocolate poochie?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I'd love eating a chocolate poochie.

Packing up to go home, rained off. :)

I often thought that I live in some kind of parallel universe to everyone else but now I'm convinced of it.. I'm in a rare and unusual good form today even woke up with a smile on my face which never happens and seemingly its blue Monday so I should be worse than normal, also I'm always freezing, it's even a joke in work at this stage but today everyone else is frozen and I'm actually hot.. Wtf is going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the centenary commemoration of the first Dail on RTE 1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

At work, in a right p1sser of a mood. No particular reason but definitely not in the humour to be dealing with the entitled public.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In bed. Had big plans for thr day ,(cleaning) but a massive flare up has put me back here. Almost considered calling an ambulance. Anyway now I am just trying to keep this under control ans listening to the torrential rain outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kitchen side having dinner

I may have purchased more wool while I was out.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching the centenary commemoration of the first Dail on RTE 1

Watching it here also, great programme to watch by the fire looking out at a miserable cold evening.

• Advertisement

What kind of chocolate poochie?

A purple snack

A purple snack

Just got the multipack for 2e in Centra, one of my favourite bars.

Just got the multipack for 2e in Centra, one of my favourite bars.

I regularly buy the multipacks thinking I'll be saving money but I have no will power when they are in the house and usually eat them all :o

Deskside updating/formatting CV, **** me! it never ends!
    I often thought that I live in some kind of parallel universe to everyone else but now I'm convinced of it.. I'm in a rare and unusual good form today even woke up with a smile on my face which never happens and seemingly its blue Monday so I should be worse than normal, also I'm always freezing, it's even a joke in work at this stage but today everyone else is frozen and I'm actually hot.. Wtf is going on.

Well according to some people Cork is in the twilight zone :pac: Aren't you off somewhere this week? that's probably why!

I regularly buy the multipacks thinking I'll be saving money but I have no will power when they are in the house and usually eat them all :o

Give them to me poochie, I'll mind them for ya! 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

**** me!

I'll be right over :D

Watching First Dates Ireland on the player. Jesus I'd need a bucket of cocktails to go on a show like that.

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I'll be right over :D

Watching First Dates Ireland on the player. Jesus I'd need a bucket of cocktails to go on a show like that.

Brace yourself Sephy. 😂

I watch the Irish first dates but the UK one is far superior imo.. And Fred.,yum yum. Lots of Corkies on it, no wonder when our menfolk go to Galway and places for women.. Lol lol that.

Sitting in my fav recliner, watching the rain battering down on the patio. It just makes me feel lovely and snug as I sip my Lyons tea and eat a buttery fruit scone.
    I have the doggie in lying on the mat in front of the stove, as yet unlit but the house is cosy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Brace yourself Sephy. 😂

I watch the Irish first dates but the UK one is far superior imo.. And Fred.,yum yum. Lots of Corkies on it, no wonder when our menfolk go to Galway and places for women.. Lol lol that.

Lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,846 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Kitchen table - half watching the Dáil thing, drinking Barrys tea from my Galway United mug and eating...Jersey Creams!!

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement

Brace yourself Sephy. ��

Maybe Sephy will lure me back into Cork men and away from German temptresses :p

I've actually never watched the UK one, well I watched the First Dates Hotel one but I didn't really like it. I like the bit of craic and the Irish sense of humour on the Irish one. Hearing the beautiful lilt of the Cork accent doesn't hurt too :pac:

I know this isn't a popular opinion but I actually love rainy wet days (mainly because I don't go out :pac:) so I'm really enjoying being cosy inside the house as I listen to the rain outside. Can't be dealing with the sunny days when everyone wants to go out, no no no :P

For some reason everytime I hear a cork accent I think of Jamaica.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Heat broken at home and work.. Fcuk me..

Brace yourself Sephy. ��

Maybe Sephy will lure me back into Cork men and away from German temptresses :p

Why don't I temp the two of ye away !
    Edward M wrote: »
    Sitting in my fav recliner, watching the rain battering down on the patio. It just makes me feel lovely and snug as I sip my Lyons tea and eat a buttery fruit scone.
    I have the doggie in lying on the mat in front of the stove, as yet unlit but the house is cosy.

If you're drinking lyons you as well be drinking rain water :pac:
    drinking Barrys !

*bro hugs*

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Edward M wrote: »
    For some reason everytime I hear a cork accent I think of Jamaica.

Say 'Beer Can' out loud 5 times.

You've now completed the training course on how to say the word 'Bacon' in a Jamaican accent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bid for an upgrade to Business Class on a 10 hour flight for the missus, she just got it, now if only I was at home to reap the benefits of her joy.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Heat broken at home and work.. Fcuk me..

Well yes, that's certainly one way to keep warm! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Home now wrapped up like a homeless Eskimo.

Why don't I temp the two of ye away

Wouldn't be my first threeway :pac:

Eating grapes.

• Advertisement

Wouldn't be my first threeway :pac:

Eating grapes.

Wouldn't be mine or Sephys either.

Ahem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement