Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed getting up to go to the shop in a minute, in a hyper mood and roasting the poor soul texting me for lols. Like my own life isn’t an absolute shambles ��

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

In bed getting up to go to the shop in a minute, in a hyper mood and roasting the poor soul texting me for lols. Like my own life isn’t an absolute shambles ��

petrol station shop ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Couchside with some chocolate biscuits. Last of the Christmas stash.

Samsgirl wrote: »

liar :D there new stash :D

bassy wrote: »
    petrol station shop ?.
    Don’t know yet. Might go to the nearest 24hr or might fly out to tesco. Depending on how daring I feel when I arise from my position

• Advertisement

Don’t know yet. Might go to the nearest 24hr or might fly out to tesco. Depending on how daring I feel when I arise from my position

i persume you won,t be walking ;)

i persume you won,t be walking ;)
    If it’s the garage I probably will.... not creepy at all :pac:

If it’s the garage I probably will.... not creepy at all :pac:

im casper the friendly one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Samsgirl wrote: »

Glad I’m not the only one with Christmas food left!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Like my own life isn’t an absolute shambles ��

I'd happily trade places with you.

• Advertisement

anyone heard from autosport>?.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Buried both parents by the age of 25, many health issues, colossal disasters, broken limbs, having the living day lights beaten out of me, things way too personal to even talk about. Blah blah blah.
    You really wouldn’t!! But, I make the best of what I’ve got because time waits for nobody and it may be a pile of sh1te, but it’s my pile of sh1te. I ride it out and things always get brighter and no matter how awful I think I have it, someone always has it much worse and in the grand scheme of things #tooblessedtobestressed

Buried both parents by the age of 25, many health issues, colossal disasters, broken limbs, having the living day lights beaten out of me, things way too personal to even talk about. Blah blah blah.
    You really wouldn’t!! But, I make the best of what I’ve got because time waits for nobody and it may be a pile of sh1te, but it’s my pile of sh1te. I ride it out and things always get brighter and no matter how awful I think I have it, someone always has it much worse and in the grand scheme of things #tooblessedtobestressed

aww bless you shoesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Jesus Christ Shoes. I know you told me more before but I didn't know how to respond. Now I feel even more **** for wanting to end my life than live it when as you say someone always has it worse. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Great Post shoes.
    Watching some telly with Mrs, she's a bit more cheery than this morning, maybe even horny.......... well maybe!

Edward M wrote: »
    Great Post shoes.
    Watching some telly with Mrs, she's a bit more cheery than this morning, maybe even horny.......... well maybe!

you wish :D

Jesus Christ Shoes. I know you told me more before but I didn't know how to respond. Now I feel even more **** for wanting to end my life than live it when as you say someone always has it worse. :(

We have to make the best of the life we do have Shpud. I know its not always easy but we must try. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I could talk for hours about my pain or spend days in my own head just hurting. Thing is though that we need to be able to find a bit of light some place. Take a load off for an hour and just talk rubbish with us lot here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Fighting demons on the couch, all in bed and demon one is called cadburys, demon 2 is called minstrels and demon 3 is half a carrot cake with super thick icing.

My good demon is screaming for the low fat Greek vanilla yoghurt which will make me look good naked etc, but to be honest I couldn't give a fuk anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭4Ad

Fair play for getting through all that..it cant of being easy !
    I lad I know (sound lad) his wife died suddenly at the weekend...poor fella
    Put's life into perspective..
    And I was worrying about getting the house painted !
    Hmm

I am in bed. Tonight I ate a load of potatoe wedges and a burger. Also had cake earlier but it wasn't great so I felt I had to make up for the disappointment with a takeaway :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

She's heading for a bath bassy, no wishing anymore, it's happening.
    I'm getting her allover body lotion ready. :)

Edward M wrote: »
    She's heading for a bath bassy, no wishing anymore, it's happening.
    I'm getting her allover body lotion ready. :)

that,s not fair im so jealous now :(:(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I've really always admired your strength and your courage shoes, you haven't had an easy time of it at all but you make the best of things and you keep going.

@Shpud, don't feel bad for trying to end your life, you were in a bad place and you couldn't think of another way out. Like Perse said though, it's about looking for the little chinks of light. I don't always see them myself but I try to.

And if you can’t see the light then make your own. I know I’ve been certainly in sh1t places but you find coping mechanisms and you get to know what works for you and you learn how to cope. Life can still be sh1t, it still bends me over on the regular. But it is what it is. Nothing is forever, not good stuff and certainly not bad stuff. New chapters start ALLLLLLLL of the time. I am certainly not one to give any life advice but I have over the years learned how to be kinder (maybe too kind at times) to myself.

Anyway! Shop time

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in bed now, herself is in the spare room as she is dunged out with the cold that has been threatening me.
    I did make her a cup of tea earlier...husband of the year right here.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

And if you can’t see the light then make your own. I know I’ve been certainly in sh1t places but you find coping mechanisms and you get to know what works for you and you learn how to cope. Life can still be sh1t, it still bends me over on the regular. But it is what it is. Nothing is forever, not good stuff and certainly not bad stuff. New chapters start ALLLLLLLL of the time. I am certainly not one to give any life advice but I have over the years learned how to be kinder (maybe too kind at times) to myself.

Anyway! Shop time

Bring us back something nice

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Like tea :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Or coffee .

Coffee cake

With walnuts..

Not looking for much am I really

get me a big bag of mc coys flame grilled steak crisps :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

get me a big bag of mc coys flame grilled steak crisps :)

Ohhhhhhhh fantastic shout!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement