Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,160 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    No :eek: Dont know what kind of couches you have ;)

Remote controls and hair brushes can have weird effects. Don't know what you think I meant.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Remote controls and hair brushes can have weird effects. Don't know what you think I meant.:D

My remote is normally in my hand or on the edge of the ledge so we both know what You were talking about ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Srameen told us we're not allowed to be bold anymore so we'll just have to take it to PM :p:D

Putting on my face.

Who didn't give Srameen the brown envelope ;)

I apologise Srameen :( can you ever forgive me :(

Still couchside

• Registered Users Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭rapul

Just at work now, last nite for a few thankfully cannot stay warm at all lately, some hardcore gaming in the morning after work though before creche is over that's for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Who didn't give Srameen the brown envelope ;)

I apologise Srameen :( can you ever forgive me :(

Still couchside

welcome back queen :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Nay, nay. I've accepted defeat. :)

It's past the 7pm watershed, so I'll leave you all to your potty mouths and triple entendres.

🤓

Resist...resist....resist....must resist

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Good to see you back Auto!

I’m stoveside, trying to get warm. Freezing out there again tonight :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

No :eek: Dont know what kind of couches you have ;)

Was it Ted that had a nasty accident when he sat down on his, or Sirius, can't remember which, but apparently strange things can happen when you sit on couches.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Edward M wrote: »
    Was it Ted that had a nasty accident when he sat down on his, or Sirius, can't remember which, but apparently strange things can happen when you sit on couches.

That was Sirius.

I had a close encounter rolling over in the bed this morning though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,160 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

My remote is normally in my hand or on the edge of the ledge so we both know what You were talking about ;):D

Yep, you're right.:D I promise that's my last bit of smut tonight. Still working. Very little sleep last night and busy day tomorrow. I shall leave it to the smutlords/ladies!:D

• Advertisement

Just back from a removal, feet like 2 blocks of ice all day so got a takeaway from Lennox and having a glass of wine to try and warm up here (any excuse), now need to get up and put on fake tan and pack a few bits for my upcoming trip, I just can't motivate, 5 more mins..

Just back from a removal, feet like 2 blocks of ice all day so got a takeaway from Lennox and having a glass of wine to try and warm up here (any excuse), now need to get up and put on fake tan and pack a few bits for my upcoming trip, I just can't motivate, 5 more mins..

fake tan if you need a hand at the hard to reach places give me a shout :D

bassy wrote: »
    fake tan if you need a hand at the hard to reach places give me a shout :D

Too kind, usually get caught between the shoulders alright lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just remember 7pm ireland isn’t 7pm for me or witchie, so smut should apply at all hours 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

One of the ads show in this thread while using a Mobile was for a Huawei Mate 20 RS, 512 GB, Red, 4G LTE, at about €1800, like WTF!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just remember 7pm ireland isn’t 7pm for me or witchie, so smut should apply at all hours ��

Smurf for President.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭Sonic Youth

Lying in bed listening to my housemate laugh like a spastic at some inane bull**** he's watching in the living room.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Couchside, all quiet and sleeping. Stove lit and I want more tea but the kettle is out in the kitchen and I couldn't be ar5ed. I'm feeling very accomplished today cos I managed to get the vacuuming and the laundry done. Jesus, it's never a dull moment I swear t'god :D

cbyrd wrote: »
    Couchside, all quiet and sleeping. Stove lit and I want more tea but the kettle is out in the kitchen and I couldn't be ar5ed. I'm feeling very accomplished today cos I managed to get the vacuuming and the laundry done. Jesus, it's never a dull moment I swear t'god :D

i,ll pop on the kettle for you if you like :) tea or sugar or are you sweet enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, shower had and hair dry. Up to my neck in blankets, because I just can’t keep warm today

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside, shower had and hair dry. Up to my neck in blankets, because I just can’t keep warm today

sounds like you could do with some real warming up kitty kat :D

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

sounds like you could do with some real warming up kitty kat :D

And you’re the right Boyeen for it.

And you’re the right Boyeen for it.

that would be maneen to you boyeen :D

Kitty6277 wrote: »

I'm a bit like that myself tonight. Just been out putting in the dog and its snowing here, brrrr.
    Off to bed, the blankets been on for an hour now so should be warm, herself is in it already.

Edward M wrote: »
    I'm a bit like that myself tonight. Just been out putting in the dog and its snowing here, brrrr.
    Off to bed, the blankets been on for an hour now so should be warm, herself is in it already.

snow,where are you Edward

• Site Banned Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Dakotabigone

Outside I’d say.

Outside I’d say.

hardly if you read he,s replie correctly ;)

In bed. Sleeping for hours earlier wasn't the best idea. I'd love some chocolate now. There's a big box of them in the spare bedroom. Damn. Maybe I will just have toast.

*go on Persepoly eat the choccies can't you just taste that smooth silky sweetness and oh the soft caramel fillings*

Looks at belly(ies). Toast it is!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Had a day off today, was nice breaking the week up! Buzzing to have this week over with.

• Advertisement

Cavan.
    Headphones on, listening to some Steve Earle to sooth me to sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement